PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Not at all, and I never said it was.

But you are talking about removal of law enforcement on the streets and groups (gangs?) of untrained civilians responding with violence.
When did I say no police?

Did I say you said "no police"? .
Removal of law enforcement lol can you read

Yes, I can read quite well. And you have said you only want a few cops. Cutting down on the number of law enforcement is removal of police. You want less police. That involves removal of police.
Less police not remove .. you are learning

I never said any different.

You seem enamored of TV versions of justice.
Just asking a question.. were they unjustified?

They were fictional. It is a story someone made up and hired actors to play parts.
Answer the question lol you can do it

Answer the question of whether or not the Rifleman was justified when he used fake guns to kill other actors who pretended to commit crimes on a set?
Answer my question first

The script someone wrote said it was justified. How is that?

Just asking a question.. were they unjustified?

They were fictional. It is a story someone made up and hired actors to play parts.

Answer the question of whether or not the Rifleman was justified when he used fake guns to kill other actors who pretended to commit crimes on a set?
Answer my question first

Have you ever watched the show?

Answer my question first

I love the show. Chuck Connors was great.

Answer my question first

Good was he unjustified YES OR NO

Answer my question first

In case you haven't noticed, I am not going to answer this question. In the context of this thread, to attempt to use a TV show from the 1950s as justification is utterly ridiculous. It is fiction. The writers created the characters, the crimes and the justice for a fake situation. The idea that a town in the 1880s could be terrorized by a one or two bad men is stupid. This was a time, just a decade or two removed from the Civil War, when everyone had a gun and new how to use it.

You want fewer cops? I disagree with that for numerous reasons. But to use a western tv show and an 80s action movie as examples of anything but entertainment is ridiculous.

At least try using reality. Try reading up on Ken McElroy and what happened to him.

Answer my question first

In case you haven't noticed, I am not going to answer this question. In the context of this thread, to attempt to use a TV show from the 1950s as justification is utterly ridiculous. It is fiction. The writers created the characters, the crimes and the justice for a fake situation. The idea that a town in the 1880s could be terrorized by a one or two bad men is stupid. This was a time, just a decade or two removed from the Civil War, when everyone had a gun and new how to use it.

You want fewer cops? I disagree with that for numerous reasons. But to use a western tv show and an 80s action movie as examples of anything but entertainment is ridiculous.

At least try using reality. Try reading up on Ken McElroy and what happened to him.
After the civil war that was reality. And it helped create the greatest generation..

in the 1920’s were there more police on the street now or then?

After the civil war that was reality. And it helped create the greatest generation..

Probably less in the 1920s. Were the major cities safer? Did the rise of organized crime syndicates help those cities?

After the Civil War, what was reality? A couple of gunslingers holding a town hostage??

I think a video of him pissing his pants would keep his mouth shut

And why would
I never suggested violence

Right ...you want to "talk" to someone face to face in order to stop them from "talking shit on the internet"...

How does that work liar?
I think a video of him pissing his pants would keep his mouth shut
that happen?

A result of your superior intellect that manifests itself in person?

You're a liar and am internet blowhard

Probably less in the 1920s. Were the major cities safer? Did the rise of organized crime syndicates help those cities?
Do you think families were stronger in the 1920’s?

After the Civil War, what was reality? A couple of gunslingers holding a town hostage??
Where did I say that?

NotAnarchists.png

I’m one of the few that always assumed that Republicans were pro fascist.

Do you think families were stronger in the 1920’s?

I think they had to be. Most tried to have as many children as they could, and the wives mostly couldn't work. It was also much more labor intensive to keep a house and to do almost anything.

Where did I say that?

I was asking a question. You can tell by the "?" at the end of each sentence.

You said "After the civil war that was reality". I was asking what you meant.

Alex Jones is joined by veteran Joe Biggs to discuss how his “End Domestic Terrorism” rally went in Portland, Oregon on Saturday after Antifa evaded police and attacked peaceful demonstrators. Plus, the New York Times has a credibility problem after leaked documents reveal their true political agenda.

VIDEO: Antifa Viciously Attacks Little Girl Plus Leaked NYTimes Documents Shock The World
-----------

Well if you were there then truth is seen nwith even your own retard eyes..........

Forum List

Back