PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

That's not accurate. Go visit Stormfront and tell them there's no such thing.
Something wrong with being white, or nationalist ?
there is if you know the history of the term nationalist. We're trying to get along with other countries nowadays...
You made that term up. You love your standard of living here? Watch the standards when globalism is completed. The globalists can crush our economy anytime they want. The only reason they do not quickly is that the threat of turning the earth into a cinder leaves nothing for them.
There is no such thing as a “white” nationalist...just as there is no such thing as a “moderate” Democrat.

Oregonites, once the sturdy pioneers of the Northwest, must have turned to pussies over a generation or two, to let this happen to Portland.

Looks like the bloodline thinned-out and went-to-$hit.

WRONG we were overrun by the hoards from California. They flooded into Portland and Seattle like waves of locusts. We native Oregonians and Washingtonians don't like these punks from California but we had fairly small populations, we got overran.

Here's how things have changed over the past few decades. We used to be able to pick wild huckleberries and mushrooms like native Americans have done for thousands of years. Now we have to obtain a permit from state government.
My cousins in Vermont are lumberjacks and they detest the New York liberal scum that flooded into their state in the 1980’s and ruined it.

Don't worry though, these Antifa punks don't dare come into our surrounding counties they would get their ass beat.

They stay in the big cities and gun free zones. If they came out to the hinterlands they know they would be in a world of shit.

Don't worry though, these Antifa punks don't dare come into our surrounding counties they would get their ass beat.

They stay in the big cities and gun free zones. If they came out to the hinterlands they know they would be in a world of shit.
Targets of opportunity.

Their opposition would only be stopping to reload. They'd be changing their tampons. And that's the "men". Oh, and they'd need a Soy Latte, so that would be a deal breaker too.

Targets of opportunity.

Their opposition would only be stopping to reload. They'd be changing their tampons. And that's the "men". Oh, and they'd need a Soy Latte, so that would be a deal breaker too.
How much money do think a company could make if it made life size Antifa targets with Marx, Trotsky, and Che Guevara faces on them? You could tie a red or black farmers handkerchief around their faces for realism.

Targets of opportunity.

How much money do think a company could make if it made life size Antifa targets with Marx, Trotsky, and Che Guevara faces on them? You could tie a red or black farmers handkerchief around their faces for realism.

Well that's what these idiots wear, so the mind bogles! Obama, Oprah, Michelle, and Valerie Jarrett "images" wouldn't hurt either.

What do you do about the urban slave plantations?

Are you saying that you are a slave?
Not yet, I’ve taken many shackles off,, they are trying to kick us off the sea port.. but I’m
Hanging in there. I pay my own bills

You are exactly the same as all those people around you who scare you so much.
Lol I want less police on the street you want more you puss

Why do you want less police on the street? Isn't keeping the violence down a good thing?
Raising your kids right keeps violence down

What do you do about the urban slave plantations?

Not yet, I’ve taken many shackles off,, they are trying to kick us off the sea port.. but I’m

Lol I want less police on the street you want more .....

On what street? At what time? When there is how much crime in a given place? You are seriously a stupid little shit.
So you want more police.. then you are the chicken shit lol

Why do you want less police on the street? Isn't keeping the violence down a good thing?

Good plan. I did that very thing. I raised 4 kids that are now between the ages of 23 and 36. None are violent. None have any kind of criminal record.

However, there are violent people out there. Until the violence abates, having more police is a good way to control violent crime.

Good plan. I did that very thing. I raised 4 kids that are now between the ages of 23 and 36. None are violent. None have any kind of criminal record.

However, there are violent people out there. Until the violence abates, having more police is a good way to control violent crime.
Welp if they don’t raise there kids right they will probably get shot.

On what street? At what time? When there is how much crime in a given place? You are seriously a stupid little shit.

This is not about who is brave and who is chicken. This is about keeping the streets safe for everyone.

This is not about who is brave and who is chicken. This is about keeping the streets safe for everyone.
I don’t want my tax money going to pay for cops I don’t need imma survivor

Welp if they don’t raise there kids right they will probably get shot.

By who? The police? Or by some random idiot who decided they are judge, jury and executioner?

What about the 16 year old girl who walks to school? What about the 70 year old grandmother going grocery shopping? Are they supposed to be badasses too?

A police presence is the best crime deterrent.

How about them protecting your mother? You sister?

Expecting everyone to be a badass and not having cops is anarchy and a disaster.

Too bad. You don't get to decide based on whether or not you are a survivor. It is based on what is needed to protect the community.

Forum List

Back