PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

Joey Gibson, leader of Portland-based Patriot Prayer, turned himself in to authorities in connection with an arrest warrant for rioting, stemming from a violent clash in the city on May 1, according to the Associated Press. He was later released after posting bail, with further legal action pending.
Won’t stop him he is showing up! Free speech will reign ..

Do you think Portland police with march with their ANTIFA brothers and possible kill some Americans?

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

So you are encouraging violence? Figures.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.
The organizers of the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally by Proud Boys et al posted this, according to the Gateway Pundit:
***PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ORGANIZERS TO POTENTIAL ATTENDEES***

Anyone that intends on joining the “End Domestic Terrorism” rally on Saturday in Downtown Portland should refrain from bringing any items or objects that could be considered weapons. You will be ejected, sight-unseen, period.

NO VIOLENCE, NO HATE, NO BAD VIBES.

If you are not on-site by 11am, please stay home. It is imperative that all rallygoers arrive on time for their own safety.

Proud Boys Release Official Statement After Portland Officials Target and ARREST Conservative Pro-Trump Patriots Before Saturday Rally
Too bad antifa cant be forced to abide by these rules. Local governments turn a blind eye to these violent terrorists

I agree. Any violence at a protest should be quashed and prosecuted.

But you know that Portland has not been doing that, right?

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!

The protests are today Aug 17th.

Yes I know. I was making fun of the fact the thread title says they are Sept 17. I assume the OP is not smart enough to know that Aug is the 8th month.

You were trolling? Ah I see.

FoxNews can see into the future and see what is going to happen on Sept 17? Wow, they are good!

Yes I know. I was making fun of the fact the thread title says they are Sept 17. I assume the OP is not smart enough to know that Aug is the 8th month.

Not at all, it is not my fault the OP originally posted the wrong month in his thread title. I merely pointed it out for him.

Not at all, it is not my fault the OP originally posted the wrong month in his thread title. I merely pointed it out for him.
Huh

You have insisted that I am anti free speech. That is a blatant lie. But keep dancing, dodging and trying to pretend to be generous in "letting in pass". You aren't letting it pass. You simply have no grounds for your comment.
You Mae a statement that could have my post removed.. correct? (, advocating violence )
Yes or no?

That is your proof of my being anti free speech? LMAO Jeez, snowflake.
You know what you were doing.. most sites you belong to probably deletes my post... that won’t happen here,, and you can’t change the proud American culture the mods have and respect for free speech.

I respect free speech. I also detest violence against protesters, from either side.

I only belong to one other site, and I stick with topics relating to spots on that one.

But I find it amusing that, at first, you were crying about me saying something that could get your post removed. And then you praise the moderators by saying "...that won't happen here". If it won't happen here (and I agree with you, BTW), why were you so adamant that my post might get your post removed?
I think I told you why.. and it won’t work

No, you whined and made baseless accusations against me for something you now say will not happen here.

I have been on this site for a long, long time. I never thought your post would be removed.

Jissim617 is a known certified liar. Don't take him seriously.
You think all speech you disagree with is a lie .. tds

Not even close to reality.

And if you cannot see that your statements could be seen as advocating violence, you are either willfully ignorant or pretending innocence. I'll let you pick which.
I made sure to word it with out any violence, and that triggered your fascist instincts to assume my thoughts.. you were trolled

You mean you carefully worded it so that it could be taken to advocate violence, but you had plausible deniability if someone called you on it?
Are you still trying PC police ? Lol

Nope, just calling'em like I see'em.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.

What about self defense? Is that ok in your book?

Self defense is great.

I know some people that left as a group on thursday to attend this protest.
My understanding is that the goal is to remain nonviolent to demonstrate that antifa is violent, and get the feds to declare them a hate group. A secondary goal is to show that the local goverment is unable to properly enforce the law, and bring in federal oversight.

The organizers of the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally by Proud Boys et al posted this, according to the Gateway Pundit:
***PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ORGANIZERS TO POTENTIAL ATTENDEES***

Anyone that intends on joining the “End Domestic Terrorism” rally on Saturday in Downtown Portland should refrain from bringing any items or objects that could be considered weapons. You will be ejected, sight-unseen, period.

NO VIOLENCE, NO HATE, NO BAD VIBES.

If you are not on-site by 11am, please stay home. It is imperative that all rallygoers arrive on time for their own safety.

Proud Boys Release Official Statement After Portland Officials Target and ARREST Conservative Pro-Trump Patriots Before Saturday Rally
Too bad antifa cant be forced to abide by these rules. Local governments turn a blind eye to these violent terrorists

I agree. Any violence at a protest should be quashed and prosecuted.

But you know that Portland has not been doing that, right?

Yes, I do. Do you think more violence with rectify that?

You Mae a statement that could have my post removed.. correct? (, advocating violence )
Yes or no?

You know what you were doing.. most sites you belong to probably deletes my post... that won’t happen here,, and you can’t change the proud American culture the mods have and respect for free speech.

I respect free speech. I also detest violence against protesters, from either side.

I only belong to one other site, and I stick with topics relating to spots on that one.

But I find it amusing that, at first, you were crying about me saying something that could get your post removed. And then you praise the moderators by saying "...that won't happen here". If it won't happen here (and I agree with you, BTW), why were you so adamant that my post might get your post removed?

No, you whined and made baseless accusations against me for something you now say will not happen here.

I have been on this site for a long, long time. I never thought your post would be removed.
Will the site allow a call for violence?

Separately, a conservative group called the Oath Keepers has decided it will not participate Saturday, saying it did not believe organizers had done enough to discourage white supremacists from showing up.

All other arguments aside you have to give them credit for not wanting to be protesting on the same side of the white supremacists.

Separately, a conservative group called the Oath Keepers has decided it will not participate Saturday, saying it did not believe organizers had done enough to discourage white supremacists from showing up.

All other arguments aside you have to give them credit for not wanting to be protesting on the same side of the white supremacists.
You are against free speech?

Will the site allow a call for violence?

It certainly has in the past. And there is a call for violence that has been up for at least half an hour.

You are against free speech?

Has nothing to do with what I said. As far as I'm concerned anyone can come. I simply understand why this group wouldn't want to be protesting on the same side.

Forum List

Back