PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

I have no problem disagreeing. But you were called out on a lie. If you are comfortable with that, so am I.
I don’t lie i multiply facts

You have insisted that I am anti free speech. That is a blatant lie. But keep dancing, dodging and trying to pretend to be generous in "letting in pass". You aren't letting it pass. You simply have no grounds for your comment.
Jissim617 is a known certified liar. Don't take him seriously.
You think all speech you disagree with is a lie .. tds

Not even close to reality.

And if you cannot see that your statements could be seen as advocating violence, you are either willfully ignorant or pretending innocence. I'll let you pick which.
Trying to read what people are thinking is fascist

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

So you are encouraging violence? Figures.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.
The organizers of the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally by Proud Boys et al posted this, according to the Gateway Pundit:
***PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ORGANIZERS TO POTENTIAL ATTENDEES***

Anyone that intends on joining the “End Domestic Terrorism” rally on Saturday in Downtown Portland should refrain from bringing any items or objects that could be considered weapons. You will be ejected, sight-unseen, period.

NO VIOLENCE, NO HATE, NO BAD VIBES.

If you are not on-site by 11am, please stay home. It is imperative that all rallygoers arrive on time for their own safety.

Proud Boys Release Official Statement After Portland Officials Target and ARREST Conservative Pro-Trump Patriots Before Saturday Rally
Too bad antifa cant be forced to abide by these rules. Local governments turn a blind eye to these violent terrorists
No. They. Don't. Antifa protesters are wearing masks, which makes it harder to identify them, and cops need to see or have EVIDENCE that someone did something, and is not just fighting in self defense, before they can be arrested.
I think anyone wearing a mask ought to be removed immediately by law enforcement or the protesters themselves. If you are backing an organization that is ashamed to show its face, you're in the wrong organization.

The Far-Right Plans to Invade Portland on August 17th
August 17th
Tue, Jul 30, 2019
header.png

In recently uploaded selfies, far-right conspiracy theorist Joe Biggs endorses violence and murder against activists, and condones the legacy of extrajudicial murders perpetrated by fascist dictator Augusto Pinochet against political dissidents.

Once again, the far-Right is planning to invade downtown Portland, intent on staging a battle with “communists and leftists.” Reminiscent of the June 30 and August 4, 2018 Patriot Prayer rallies in which far-right brawlers, white nationalists, and neo-Nazis came from all over the country to hunt activists in downtown, national groups and far-Right media personalities from far outside of Portland are coming here on August 17, 2019 to bring their branded political violence to our streets.
The Far-Right Plans to Invade Portland on August 17th · Rose City Antifa

Unless you have a fetish for having poop thrown on you I don't know why anyone would attend a remotely conservative political event in shithole portland

August 17th
Tue, Jul 30, 2019
header.png

In recently uploaded selfies, far-right conspiracy theorist Joe Biggs endorses violence and murder against activists, and condones the legacy of extrajudicial murders perpetrated by fascist dictator Augusto Pinochet against political dissidents.

Once again, the far-Right is planning to invade downtown Portland, intent on staging a battle with “communists and leftists.” Reminiscent of the June 30 and August 4, 2018 Patriot Prayer rallies in which far-right brawlers, white nationalists, and neo-Nazis came from all over the country to hunt activists in downtown, national groups and far-Right media personalities from far outside of Portland are coming here on August 17, 2019 to bring their branded political violence to our streets.
Hell yea! Joe has been getting death threats and democrats have tried to murder him many times.. he’s fighting back

August 17th
Tue, Jul 30, 2019
header.png

I love how democrats describe peaceful protesting afar right ideology lol

I have no problem disagreeing. But you were called out on a lie. If you are comfortable with that, so am I.

You have insisted that I am anti free speech. That is a blatant lie. But keep dancing, dodging and trying to pretend to be generous in "letting in pass". You aren't letting it pass. You simply have no grounds for your comment.
You Mae a statement that could have my post removed.. correct? (, advocating violence )
Yes or no?

That is your proof of my being anti free speech? LMAO Jeez, snowflake.
You know what you were doing.. most sites you belong to probably deletes my post... that won’t happen here,, and you can’t change the proud American culture the mods have and respect for free speech.

I respect free speech. I also detest violence against protesters, from either side.

I only belong to one other site, and I stick with topics relating to spots on that one.

But I find it amusing that, at first, you were crying about me saying something that could get your post removed. And then you praise the moderators by saying "...that won't happen here". If it won't happen here (and I agree with you, BTW), why were you so adamant that my post might get your post removed?

August 17th
Tue, Jul 30, 2019
header.png

Hell yea! Joe has been getting death threats and democrats have tried to murder him many times.. he’s fighting back

They are starting it.
As Arrests Mount, At Least One Far-Right Paramilitary Group Has Bailed Out of the Aug. 17 Rally in Portland

I think anyone wearing a mask ought to be removed immediately by law enforcement or the protesters themselves. If you are backing an organization that is ashamed to show its face, you're in the wrong organization
Well, I sure agree with this. Masks in public are ILLEGAL in many areas. This too needs to be enforced.

They wear masks so they can do their violence and intimidation then go back into society and leave you wondering if that violent, pansy thug is your neighbor.

Hiding your face in public should be a crime EVERYWHERE.

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

Great white pussies preening for fox.

Pass

And if you cannot see that your statements could be seen as advocating violence, you are either willfully ignorant or pretending innocence. I'll let you pick which.
I made sure to word it with out any violence, and that triggered your fascist instincts to assume my thoughts.. you were trolled

You mean you carefully worded it so that it could be taken to advocate violence, but you had plausible deniability if someone called you on it?

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.

Antifa needs to be shown what street justice is....pull off their masks and kick the living shit out of them.

Last edited:

You Mae a statement that could have my post removed.. correct? (, advocating violence )
Yes or no?

That is your proof of my being anti free speech? LMAO Jeez, snowflake.
You know what you were doing.. most sites you belong to probably deletes my post... that won’t happen here,, and you can’t change the proud American culture the mods have and respect for free speech.

I respect free speech. I also detest violence against protesters, from either side.

I only belong to one other site, and I stick with topics relating to spots on that one.

But I find it amusing that, at first, you were crying about me saying something that could get your post removed. And then you praise the moderators by saying "...that won't happen here". If it won't happen here (and I agree with you, BTW), why were you so adamant that my post might get your post removed?
I think I told you why.. and it won’t work

August 17th
Tue, Jul 30, 2019
header.png

They are starting it.
As Arrests Mount, At Least One Far-Right Paramilitary Group Has Bailed Out of the Aug. 17 Rally in Portland
We will see

Great white pussies preening for fox.

Pass
Gibson is a man of color lol not white.. haha

I made sure to word it with out any violence, and that triggered your fascist instincts to assume my thoughts.. you were trolled

You mean you carefully worded it so that it could be taken to advocate violence, but you had plausible deniability if someone called you on it?
Are you still trying PC police ? Lol

The mayor is correct, rightwing demonstrators are hateful bigots and racists.

And Gibson was detained pursuant to an arrest warrant for rioting, having nothing to do with ‘violating’ his free speech.

This thread is just another rightwing lie.

The dems in government are now using the power of the state to arrest people for daring to stand up to the lefty brownshirts.

These people are political prisoners. This is a huge step forward, in the decline of America.

What about self defense? Is that ok in your book?

Kewl, they are taking political prisoners in Portland. At least the left are consistent.

So, can we say that Portland has declared war on the United States?

Forum List

Back