PORTLAND PROTEST! The dawn of a revolution, 8-17-19

Lol they sent it on Friday .. why not earlier?

Sent what? There was a warrant issued relating to an event on May 1st. I didn't see anything about when the warrant was issued. But I did see that Joey Gibson turned himself in. They didn't go out and get him.
Well now you know

No, I don't know. Just because you claim it was "sent" on Friday doesn't mean much. Feel free to post a link. But since you have no qualms about lying, as you have shown, I don't take your word for much.
Like I said consider your self informed

I consider myself wasting time talking to an idiot and a liar. But certainly not informed about anything related to the warrant being issued on Friday. And since Joey Gibson turned himself in on Friday, I kinda doubt the warrant was issued on Friday.
That’s a great story sir.. your sharing was thoughtful and considerate,, we will remember your stories for years to come

Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson arrested on eve of Portland, Ore., protests

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

BOYS GO GET YOU SOME ANTIFA SOUVENIRS! Take no mercy! Run them off this land!

So you are encouraging violence? Figures.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.
The organizers of the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally by Proud Boys et al posted this, according to the Gateway Pundit:
***PUBLIC NOTICE FROM ORGANIZERS TO POTENTIAL ATTENDEES***

Anyone that intends on joining the “End Domestic Terrorism” rally on Saturday in Downtown Portland should refrain from bringing any items or objects that could be considered weapons. You will be ejected, sight-unseen, period.

NO VIOLENCE, NO HATE, NO BAD VIBES.

If you are not on-site by 11am, please stay home. It is imperative that all rallygoers arrive on time for their own safety.

Proud Boys Release Official Statement After Portland Officials Target and ARREST Conservative Pro-Trump Patriots Before Saturday Rally

Sent what? There was a warrant issued relating to an event on May 1st. I didn't see anything about when the warrant was issued. But I did see that Joey Gibson turned himself in. They didn't go out and get him.
Well now you know

No, I don't know. Just because you claim it was "sent" on Friday doesn't mean much. Feel free to post a link. But since you have no qualms about lying, as you have shown, I don't take your word for much.
Like I said consider your self informed

I consider myself wasting time talking to an idiot and a liar. But certainly not informed about anything related to the warrant being issued on Friday. And since Joey Gibson turned himself in on Friday, I kinda doubt the warrant was issued on Friday.
That’s a great story sir.. your sharing was thoughtful and considerate,, we will remember your stories for years to come

At least it is factually accurate and not an outright lie.

MLK used to only march to the biggest DEMOCRAT RUN AREAS.. and democrats would arrest him..

God speed Joey!
So you're saying that your guy is also a bible thumping blowhard who liked to beat up white women in his spare time?
Huh

Hey, if you can make up bullshit about me being anti free speech, why can he make up stuff about Gibson?
Again sir, you elderly maybe to much sleep.. I’ll let it pass

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

They arrested Joey Gibson, and are threatening the arrest of peaceful protesters, the mayor calls protesters from the right hate speech, it will encourage the fascist democrats to attack with weapons and mobs because they can’t fight.

Antifa is a violent group, and we have seen that time and again. But violent responses or bring violence to these protests defeats the purpose of a counter protest.
The organizers of the "End Domestic Terrorism" rally by Proud Boys et al posted this, according to the Gateway Pundit:

Anyone that intends on joining the “End Domestic Terrorism” rally on Saturday in Downtown Portland should refrain from bringing any items or objects that could be considered weapons. You will be ejected, sight-unseen, period.

If you are not on-site by 11am, please stay home. It is imperative that all rallygoers arrive on time for their own safety.

Proud Boys Release Official Statement After Portland Officials Target and ARREST Conservative Pro-Trump Patriots Before Saturday Rally
HELL YEA! Bring em hell! Boys

Oh, so "Take no mercy! Run them off this land!" means use harsh language? Bullshit.

And please, feel free to quote anything I said that even HINTS I am anti free speech. Just another lie from you.
Yes use peaceful was to move them.. no tyrants allowed.. what you accused me of doing could have my post removed .. don’t act stupid you hate free speech you disagree with and wouldn’t mind seeing it disappear

Oh you poor thing. lol Trying to play the victim? "Take no mercy" doesn't sound like peaceful protest to me.

And no, I do not hate free speech. You are outright lying to try to play the victim.
You were exposed move along little doggy

I was accused, not exposed. As I said before, feel free to quote any post I have made that shows that I am anti free speech.
We just agree to disagree my friend .. have a good day sir you were exposed

I have no problem disagreeing. But you were called out on a lie. If you are comfortable with that, so am I.

Yes use peaceful was to move them.. no tyrants allowed.. what you accused me of doing could have my post removed .. don’t act stupid you hate free speech you disagree with and wouldn’t mind seeing it disappear

Oh you poor thing. lol Trying to play the victim? "Take no mercy" doesn't sound like peaceful protest to me.

And no, I do not hate free speech. You are outright lying to try to play the victim.

I was accused, not exposed. As I said before, feel free to quote any post I have made that shows that I am anti free speech.

I have no problem disagreeing. But you were called out on a lie. If you are comfortable with that, so am I.
I don’t lie i multiply facts

MLK used to only march to the biggest DEMOCRAT RUN AREAS.. and democrats would arrest him..

God speed Joey!
So you're saying that your guy is also a bible thumping blowhard who liked to beat up white women in his spare time?
Huh

Hey, if you can make up bullshit about me being anti free speech, why can he make up stuff about Gibson?
Again sir, you elderly maybe to much sleep.. I’ll let it pass

I'm sure you will. Being called a liar, after you lied, and being unable to show any reason for the lie, I'm sure you would happily let it pass.

You have insisted that I am anti free speech. That is a blatant lie. But keep dancing, dodging and trying to pretend to be generous in "letting in pass". You aren't letting it pass. You simply have no grounds for your comment.

You have insisted that I am anti free speech. That is a blatant lie. But keep dancing, dodging and trying to pretend to be generous in "letting in pass". You aren't letting it pass. You simply have no grounds for your comment.
You Mae a statement that could have my post removed.. correct? (, advocating violence )
Yes or no?

Too bad antifa cant be forced to abide by these rules. Local governments turn a blind eye to these violent terrorists

Jissim617 is a known certified liar. Don't take him seriously.

You think all speech you disagree with is a lie .. tds

You Mae a statement that could have my post removed.. correct? (, advocating violence )
Yes or no?

That is your proof of my being anti free speech? LMAO Jeez, snowflake.

Too bad antifa cant be forced to abide by these rules. Local governments turn a blind eye to these violent terrorists

I agree. Any violence at a protest should be quashed and prosecuted.

Fake protest...100 leftist college professors and students in Portland Oregon.

Real protest...half the population of Hong Kong who do not like leftist control.

upload_2019-8-17_9-54-54.jpeg

Not even close to reality.

And if you cannot see that your statements could be seen as advocating violence, you are either willfully ignorant or pretending innocence. I'll let you pick which.

Yes or no?

That is your proof of my being anti free speech? LMAO Jeez, snowflake.
You know what you were doing.. most sites you belong to probably deletes my post... that won’t happen here,, and you can’t change the proud American culture the mods have and respect for free speech.

Not even close to reality.

And if you cannot see that your statements could be seen as advocating violence, you are either willfully ignorant or pretending innocence. I'll let you pick which.
I made sure to word it with out any violence, and that triggered your fascist instincts to assume my thoughts.. you were trolled

Forum List

Back