Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

Luckily the police aren't bloodthirsty enough to gun down a group of people over some fireworks.
Then stop whining as if they had killed them. Personally, I believe a police officer that has commercial grade fireworks shot at them should respond with deadly force. I would.

So it is okay for police officers to put their lives on the line and if their is an imminent threat they should not us deadly force?

You think people causing trouble with fireworks and laser lights should be gunned down by police?

I never said that. FYI, fireworks can be used as a weapon and inflict damage and death to someone.

I expect law abiding citizens to obey the law and if you are not,then you need some prison time. If you threaten or aim a gun or other weapon at a police officer, I would expect the police officer should take them down. An officer has as much right to protect themselves as you and I.

I never said that. FYI, fireworks can be used as a weapon and inflict damage and death to someone.

I expect law abiding citizens to obey the law and if you are not,then you need some prison time. If you threaten or aim a gun or other weapon at a police officer, I would expect the police officer should take them down. An officer has as much right to protect themselves as you and I.

It seems the police handled things fairly well. Good for them.

It seems the police handled things fairly well. Good for them.

They should have arrested and jailed the Neanderthals but the DA isn’t interested in left wing criminals, just those on the right. Hardly justice for all, is it?

If you would have killed a bunch of young people on New Years over some fireworks I'm very glad you're not a cop.
I wouldn't kill a group of kids over fireworks, I would use deadly force against criminals threatening my life by shooting explosives at me. Maybe you would puss out and turn tail, but that would make you unfit for the job of police officer.

I wouldn't kill a group of kids over fireworks, I would use deadly force against criminals threatening my life by shooting explosives at me.

In this situation those seem to be the same thing in your view. If you would have started shooting people I'm glad you're not a cop.

Many law abiding citizens support the use of deadly force to stop violent crimes being committed.

Luckily the police aren't bloodthirsty enough to gun down a group of people over some fireworks.
You clearly support domestic terrorism and you are a slime ball worm

The local elected officials cannot control the situation so they need to be removed . My experience has been that those who organize these things are very rarely arrested ,because there not on the street, there back at the Club sipping a cocktail and hustling gullible rich people out of money to support there cause and cut them selves out a big paycheck. Those on the street are street people and are mentally challenged. There easily manipulated to do this sort of thing. I had some experience with it back in the 1980s.

Cancer must be rooted out

How sad that you've demonized such a large group of people so much that you see them as a cancer that should be destroyed.

If they burn down innocent peoples businesses, they are scum. Nothing more. They are not freedom fighters, they are not protesters, they are pieces of shit intent on destroying this Republic. And if they choose to use deadly force they shouldn't whine when it gets used against them.

I am not saying some of these folks do not have a legitimate issue to be addressed, its just that these groups get taken over by bad people.

Forum List

Back