Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

If they burn down innocent peoples businesses, they are scum. Nothing more. They are not freedom fighters, they are not protesters, they are pieces of shit intent on destroying this Republic. And if they choose to use deadly force they shouldn't whine when it gets used against them.

Do you think these clowns in particular should have been met with deadly force?

they ARE a cancer!!! look at crime in the cities now!!!!!!!! all UP

It was just a handful of idiots causing trouble on New Years. I don't think the lives of police officers were in any real danger. There was no need for people to die and the police seem to have recognized that.

Like this was a one-off? You’re another dishonest phony.

Each situation has to be dealt with individually and without prejudice. Do you think the cops should have started shooting people over things that have happened in the past?

If they burn down innocent peoples businesses, they are scum. Nothing more. They are not freedom fighters, they are not protesters, they are pieces of shit intent on destroying this Republic. And if they choose to use deadly force they shouldn't whine when it gets used against them.

Do you think these clowns in particular should have been met with deadly force?

If you come to my place and try and burn it down, I will shoot you to pieces.

they ARE a cancer!!! look at crime in the cities now!!!!!!!! all UP

It was just a handful of idiots causing trouble on New Years. I don't think the lives of police officers were in any real danger. There was no need for people to die and the police seem to have recognized that.
you don't comprehend too well
......crime in the CITIES!!! CITIES !!..we have threads on it----in a LOT of cities crime/murder/etc up!!! all over
good thing they protested against those statues

If you come to my place and try and burn it down, I will shoot you to pieces.

That's not what I asked you. Do you agree with others that seem to think these people should have been killed over what happened?

you don't comprehend well .......let criminals do whatever they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! real smart

Nobody thinks criminals should be allowed to do whatever they want. That's just one of the more ridiculous right wing talking points.

Not all aggression needs to be met with deadly force. What you're suggesting would have been an overreaction. That being said it would be nice to see lefties do something other than make excuses for these people.

These are battles. It is the democrat Brown Shirts in a violent battle with the police. The police should absolutely use deadly force against the enemy military force.

The democrat Brown Shirts are a terrorist army and should be dealt with as any enemy military force is dealt with,

So it is okay for police officers to put their lives on the line and if their is an imminent threat they should not us deadly force?

You think people causing trouble with fireworks and laser lights should be gunned down by police?
I don't understand why these people can't be stopped. Professional grade fireworks and firebombs can seriously injure, maim and kill. Antifa has pulled this for years. If I lived there, I wouldn't be any too happy about them attacking our police force or trashing area businesses. What in hell is wrong with everyone out there? They've been doing this for 7 months steady. Happy fuckin' New Year, huh?

you don't comprehend well .......let criminals do whatever they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! real smart

Nobody thinks criminals should be allowed to do whatever they want. That's just one of the more ridiculous right wing talking points.
wrong
........bullshit!!! Mike Brown ATTACKED a cop, and when the cop defended himself, and all the animals go apeshit!!!!!!!!!!!
......Obama sent his AG [ AGs are supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL that attacked a white cop!!!

....they protest/riot/etc FOR criminals !!!..Pelosi knelt for a CRIMINAL

Forum List

Back