Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

Like this was a one-off? You’re another dishonest phony.

Each situation has to be dealt with individually and without prejudice. Do you think the cops should have started shooting people over things that have happened in the past?
WTF? That’s quite a bigoted leap.
Do you think bombing Tokyo was unwarranted after Pearl Harbor?
This is a collective. Preventive measures are required.

If you come to my place and try and burn it down, I will shoot you to pieces.

That's not what I asked you. Do you agree with others that seem to think these people should have been killed over what happened?

If they were trying to set fire to businesses, then yes. I do. Last time I checked people tend to die from being burned up.

So it is okay for police officers to put their lives on the line and if their is an imminent threat they should not us deadly force?

You think people causing trouble with fireworks and laser lights should be gunned down by police?
I don't understand why these people can't be stopped. Professional grade fireworks and firebombs can seriously injure, maim and kill. Antifa has pulled this for years. If I lived there, I wouldn't be any too happy about them attacking our police force or trashing area businesses. What in hell is wrong with everyone out there? They've been doing this for 7 months steady. Happy fuckin' New Year, huh?
[/QUOTrE]
Democrats! It is what they do.

These are battles. It is the democrat Brown Shirts in a violent battle with the police. The police should absolutely use deadly force against the enemy military force.

The democrat Brown Shirts are a terrorist army and should be dealt with as any enemy military force is dealt with,

I think you're losing touch with reality.

So it is okay for police officers to put their lives on the line and if their is an imminent threat they should not us deadly force?

You think people causing trouble with fireworks and laser lights should be gunned down by police?
I don't understand why these people can't be stopped. Professional grade fireworks and firebombs can seriously injure, maim and kill. Antifa has pulled this for years. If I lived there, I wouldn't be any too happy about them attacking our police force or trashing area businesses. What in hell is wrong with everyone out there? They've been doing this for 7 months steady. Happy fuckin' New Year, huh?
You vote for it.

For clarification I would have no problem with these people being arrested and charged. I just don't think they should have been gunned down in the street.

you don't comprehend well .......let criminals do whatever they want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! real smart

Nobody thinks criminals should be allowed to do whatever they want. That's just one of the more ridiculous right wing talking points.
wrong
........bullshit!!! Mike Brown ATTACKED a cop, and when the cop defended himself, and all the animals go apeshit!!!!!!!!!!!
......Obama sent his AG [ AGs are supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL that attacked a white cop!!!

....they protest/riot/etc FOR criminals !!!..Pelosi knelt for a CRIMINAL

None of that means people think crime should go unopposed.

You act like they're military under the control of a government. You're going crazy dude. You should really get your blood lust under control.

Arresting them does zero !
They are released a few days later by these filthy drug addict fake judges

"Kill them! Kill them all!"

"Peace and love y'all."
Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas, at least. I think those have all been prohibited by the City council, but as long as they can get away with it without much pain, they're going to keep it up.

If you point a gun at a cop, they can legally kill you. But you can try to blow them up and the cops won't do anything but ask you to go home.

Cancer must be rooted out

How sad that you've demonized such a large group of people so much that you see them as a cancer that should be destroyed.
They demonized themselves over the past four years and especially so during the past nine mo. The appeasement of the summer did not work. The only thing these anarchists will respond to is deadly force and it can't come soon enough. I'm not holding my breath though--I figure it will happen in more cities in a few days because Hidin' Biden and Kameltoe don't have the political will to keep Americans safe. The safe America that we have all known is no more and probably will never return.

wrong
........bullshit!!! Mike Brown ATTACKED a cop, and when the cop defended himself, and all the animals go apeshit!!!!!!!!!!!
......Obama sent his AG [ AGs are supposed to be anti-criminal ] to comfort the family of a black CRIMINAL that attacked a white cop!!!

That's because these aren't criminals. These Brown Shirts are the terrorist shock troops of the democrat party. The democrats are fighting a revolution. We MUST treat the Brown Shirts as what they are, a hostile army waging war against us.

Rubber bullets, water cannons, tear gas, at least. I think those have all been prohibited by the City council, but as long as they can get away with it without much pain, they're going to keep it up.

If you point a gun at a cop, they can legally kill you. But you can try to blow them up and the cops won't do anything but ask you to go home.

Flame throwers and .50 machine guns are a much better choice.

This is an enemy army.

If they were trying to set fire to businesses, then yes. I do. Last time I checked people tend to die from being burned up.

Did anybody die or get seriously injured? Maybe this has been overblown and no death was needed.
Widely accepted reasons for the use of deadly force include, Murder, Rape and ARSON. This is internationally accepted.

For clarification I would have no problem with these people being arrested and charged. I just don't think they should have been gunned down in the street.
In the midst of an attacking mob, how do you expect the police to identify who threw the firebomb? That's why they're back at it the next night. Okay, you don't want cops shooting willy nilly into a crowd. I surely understand that. How about every blessed one of them be thrown into police wagons and thrown in jail until the guilty ones are identified? No, of course our legal rights don't allow that, but maybe when a crowd is trying to kill cops, those laws ought to be suspended. It's real easy not to lose your rights...don't go out in a crowd fixin' to kill cops!

You act like they're military under the control of a government. You're going crazy dude. You should really get your blood lust under control.
They are hiding behind a fake ID. Like Muslim terrorists.
They need to be dealt with as the enemy they are.

Fireworks? Explosives and laser lights can blind--that is why we have laws against using them in that manner. Do you believe that our laws should be exercises in futility or should they be enforced? If you don't believe in enforcement of our laws then you are as much an anarchist as they are and you should be subject to the penalty of death too.

Kamala Harris bails them out so they can rejoin the battle. Soros prosecutors refuse to charge them under our Two Tiered injustice system.

Arrests only work when there is a functioning system of laws and legitimate courts. We don't have that in America. Our two tiered system specifically thwarts equal justice.

wrong

That's because these aren't criminals. These Brown Shirts are the terrorist shock troops of the democrat party. The democrats are fighting a revolution. We MUST treat the Brown Shirts as what they are, a hostile army waging war against us.
They aren't Democrats. They're anarchists and they hate all government, including the progressives who are letting them get away with this shit.

Just to be clear, Antifa and BLM are not the same either. I am strictly talking about Antifa.

Forum List

Back