Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

The only way to stop this is “deadly force “

It seems many right wingers are hyped at the prospect of killing left wingers.
Yeah, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Everything the left touches turns to shit. I want a world like Mayberry, but the left wants every town to be Chicago and San Francisco. You're sick.

Do you remember Kent State, Anomalism? When those kids got shot to death, it pretty much ended the protests and campus takeovers. Those three souls were sacrificed on the altar of peace. It sobered us all right up quick, and you'd be wrong if you didn't think some of the same anti-American types were behind those protests. That is in the back of my mind every time I start thinking about this issue. No, I don't want to see anyone die. But if a few protesters were killed, I think that would be the end of them coming out night after night. Just my thought, not that I wish for it. I'm afraid eventually it will happen though.

Do you remember Kent State, Anomalism? When those kids got shot to death, it pretty much ended the protests and campus takeovers. Those three souls were sacrificed on the altar of peace. It sobered us all right up quick, and you'd be wrong if you didn't think some of the same anti-American types were behind those protests. That is in the back of my mind every time I start thinking about this issue. No, I don't want to see anyone die. But if a few protesters were killed, I think that would be the end of them coming out night after night. Just my thought, not that I wish for it. I'm afraid eventually it will happen though.

People on both sides want blood so blood is probably inevitable.

What is funny that the ones shot dead just happened to be leftist Jewish kids lol
Kind of funny but they deserved it

Never knew Kent State had any Jews ???

We are at war. The USA is in the midst of a cultural civil war. Can't you see it?

I think you're an extremist lunatic that's no better than the extremists that shoot fireworks at police officers.
Except with any luck, BS, Uncensored and the rest of the crowd are just hot air behind a keyboard. Antifa isn't. Neither are the Proud Boys. I'm hoping a lot of the violence pushing posters here are just speaking hypothetically.

Forum List

Back