Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

Except with any luck, BS, Uncensored and the rest of the crowd are just hot air behind a keyboard. Antifa isn't. Neither are the Proud Boys. I'm hoping a lot of the violence pushing posters here are just speaking hypothetically.

Most of them are full of shit. It only takes a few to hurt a lot of innocent people unfortunately.

Except with any luck, BS, Uncensored and the rest of the crowd are just hot air behind a keyboard. Antifa isn't. Neither are the Proud Boys. I'm hoping a lot of the violence pushing posters here are just speaking hypothetically.

Most of them are full of shit. It only takes a few to hurt a lot of innocent people unfortunately.

Indeed. And the majority of that is leftist antifart attacking old people and children.

Fine group of louts they are.

Do you remember Kent State, Anomalism? When those kids got shot to death, it pretty much ended the protests and campus takeovers. Those three souls were sacrificed on the altar of peace. It sobered us all right up quick, and you'd be wrong if you didn't think some of the same anti-American types were behind those protests. That is in the back of my mind every time I start thinking about this issue. No, I don't want to see anyone die. But if a few protesters were killed, I think that would be the end of them coming out night after night. Just my thought, not that I wish for it. I'm afraid eventually it will happen though.
What is funny that the ones shot dead just happened to be leftist Jewish kids lol
Kind of funny but they deserved it
Watch it; your brown shirt is showing. That was disgusting. Just when I was beginning to think I would let you live, too. Tsk tsk

True dat. We should probably all be shut down for inflaming each other.

Ok that is good that you’re not an advocate of Antifa and BLM

We are at war. The USA is in the midst of a cultural civil war. Can't you see it?

I think you're an extremist lunatic that's no better than the extremists that shoot fireworks at police officers.
Hopefully, there will soon come a day when the cops will take a day off and let the Proud Boys take care of antifa. It won't take long.

Forum List

Back