Portland starts the year by firebombing the police

They should be shot dead on site !!
I am sure even some Democrats agree

Not all aggression needs to be met with deadly force. What you're suggesting would have been an overreaction. That being said it would be nice to see lefties do something other than make excuses for these people.
All aggression needs to be met with deadly force----------it would stop Antifa and other terrorists at BLM from attacking cops. to do less, only invites more attacks.

Really? Then why don't you put some action behind your words and work to convince your Democrat bosses to stop the violence in Portland.

I don't have Democrat bosses and I don't think left wing agitators are working for the DNC.
You can't be this stupid. The Democrats run the city of Portland. It's their responsibility to stop the agitators that are damaging the city.

You can't be this stupid. The Democrats run the city of Portland. It's their responsibility to stop the agitators that are damaging the city.

Maybe you should contact them rather than fantasizing about killing Democrats. Me condemning all political violence doesn't mean I'm charged with fixing everything.

Maybe you should contact them rather than fantasizing about killing Democrats. Me condemning all political violence doesn't mean I'm charged with fixing everything.
So you're a pretty much a useless air breather.

Forum List

Back