Portland truck attack suspect arrested

Six or seven Fed officers just defending that Courthouse over 2 nights have permanent eye damage from lasers.. Over 20 with serious injuries.. NYPD lost over 30 vehicles in the 1st 2 DAYS of looting downtown stores for "reparations"... The left doesn't know -- because the media wont report the magnitude and extent of it...

This comes down to another “what exactly are the facts moment”...obviously some media is reporting this...I have read about riots. I wonder if some media left out serious injuries by the feds, to protesters who were not engaged in violence? A young man shot in the head with a rubber bullet, needing facial reconstruction, a metal plate in his head and will have some permanent damage. Over 20 people have eye damage or blinding from rubber bullets (not just pPortland). Or the veteran who was trying to talk to them, and was beaten so badly bones were broken. And did they report that the protests had mostly died down before the feds interfered and inflamed them all over again? The people brought in, the Feds are not like the police who are trained in crowd control.

Hope to use it against Trump.. But they can only do that if the voting public is unaware as to how much has lost in lives, businesses, 1st responders, and neighborhoods living in fear..

Ironic story of all this is the lefty reporter living in NYC who thought he was SAFE LIVING above a Starbucks because his sources of news didn't TELL THEM that Starbucks is on the hit list by the radicals.. Got burned out of his apartment in the 1st week... Not a happy lefty reporter anymore..

I think when this down, there will be a mistakes on both sides to be found.
Are t you even curious about what sort of leftwing missong links are causing all the violence and monetary loss on portland?

we may not know because the lib news media wont tell us, but I suspect most of them are losers who were not doing anything useful with their lives to begin with

of all the reports about the 26 year old anarchist who was shot with a rubber bullet not one says what he was doing to earn a living

dont you wonder where these people come from?
It's why they are being used like they are by the leftist. They have no life, and the leftist know this all to well.
This guy has a gofundme page where he says he wants enough money to just drift around the country doing nothing
Really !!!!!! Well isn't that interesting. Many should be investigated as to where their funding is coming from. Most Americans I know have to work, so how are these people sustaining themselves is the huge question to be checked out.

A LARGE number of Americans are out of work. For many younger Americans - their career was derailed by this pandemic, those who worked in service sectors took a huge hit. But hey...paint it however you like.

Prove he was rioting.
He was in a riot when he caught one in the forehead

what was his day job?
No. He was standing across the street from holding up a speaker. Caught on video. No one, not even the feds stated he was rioting. Try again.
What was he doing there ?? Viewing the war from a dangerous position ?? Oh well.

During the civil war when it started, the town's people took up position's on the hill in order to watch the insuing battle. Well they sure got more than they bargained for.

Protesting is a free speech right. He was on a public street. He was not engaging in an illegal act such as rioting. Love how you justify this.
love how you say not to go after the rioters also. you mix words around but always to your gain or benefit in a discussion. you show when something bad happens to someone ripping off SAY ANYTHING and feel that counters the people beating the shit out of everyone, throwing paint on old ladies, burning down buildings after trying to trap officers inside...

you excuse a shitton of illegal events so you can rush to lloyd here and cry about him getting hit with riot control in a riot.

sympathy gone. no one gives a shit anymore. they need to calm the fuck down and find better ways to deal with differences than playing peter gabriel in a riot.

Love how you always turn this around to me. No one here is excusing riots and rioters. They should feel the full affect of the law. But you keep conflating peaceful protests with rioters. The majority of protests have been peaceful - there was no rioting, arson, or assaults in my city, or the surrounding towns that had protests. Cities are not burning down - for the most part, the violent activity is confined to certain sectors of a city, when it does occur. But there sure is need by the right to come down on ALL protesters - I mean if they were within a ten block radius, they must have been rioting. Amazing. The party that has reformed itself into the party of lengthy grievances and victims of unfairness, is quite happy to squash free speech where it suits them, and I don't mean rioting.

westwall...are we talking about two different things?

Self defense (or immediate defense of another)...

Or..taking the law into your own hands and meting out justice?

Because imo those are two different things. The first, I agree with you on and the law recognizes it as valid. That is not vigilantism.

Vigilantism begins with self defense. When the State refuses to defend the people, the people are going to defends themselves. Then, if the State CONTINUES to do nothing, the vigilantes will mete out justice. They will do so under control however. Your interpretation of vigilante justice is completely wrong. In all the cases in the west where it was used, the accused was duly tried, had a jury determine guilt, and then was summarily hanged for the crimes they were convicted of. The vigilantes rose up ONLY as a last resort.

They then disbanded. That was true in all cases. Unlike what progressives claim, the regular people are not the bloodthirsty mob you claim them to be. They are NOT the BLM assholes who are doing exactly that! That sort of behavior is a LEFTIST thing. Not a normal human being thing.
I don’t agree...while I agree with you on self defense, I can never condone vigilantism. It is lawlessness at best, and caused the deaths of thousands at worst. It is mob justice.

What do you think is going to happen when the rioters continue to wreak havoc without consequence. Human nature tells us that if they suffer no consequences, they will escalate. How many murders do they have to commit before you start paying attention?

Who says it is without consequence? Most of this is occurring in a very small areas (though the RW media insists entire cities are burning and people everywhere being murdered) - worst have been charged and will be prosecuted. The man who pulled the guy from his car and attacked him is in jail (and apparently has a record of prior violence).

Shooting is not an acceptable consequence for disorderly conduct.

No, it's not. This assault on common decency is ripping the heart out of at least four major cities. It is a LIE that the rioting is small and localised. Portland's downtown is shuttered, the same for Seattle and Minneapolis, and significant parts of New York as well.

This is not localized. Why do you perpetuate these lies? Anyone can look at the THOUSANDS of videos being posted up, every day, and see what is really happening. You have to be willfully ignorant, and only watch CNN to be this misinformed.

I never watch CNN. I do not have cable. I do not use twitter, instagram, nor do I derive my news from FB.

Videos don't tell a whole story, and can often be used to perpetrate a lie. I see the point with Portland (though I will further research it - for instance - where did that map of arson come from? Is that all arsons for that period of time? Or, just those related to protests? What is the timeline - for instance were there many at the start and then they dwindled? How widespread is it NOW? Why doesn't anyone ask questions?

If people are mostly videoing and virally spreading only the violent clashes, and ignoring the (boring) mostly peaceful ones, then doesn't that perpetrate a false sense of what is going on?

Who's agenda is at stake perpetrating THAT? How can you get facts? Are agitators from both sides trying to hijack these movements to start a war? According to the FBI many protests involve outside elements. And them...there is what is going on online. But we're so dug down into left/right we could be failing to see larger patterns.

Here is an article from 7/28/2020 illustrating how both sides are using this to their advantage.

Protests in Portland following the killing of Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in the custody of Minneapolis police in May, had dwindled to maybe 100 peaceful demonstrators per night before President Trump sent federal agents to the city, ostensibly to protect US government property.

Trump and his backers assert that the deployments are necessary to curb unrest in cities that have become anarchic war zones. You’d be hard-pressed to prove that’s true in Portland if you bothered to look anywhere but Lownsdale Square at midnight. (The only disruptive anarchists in my neighborhood are the crows in my garden.) If any widespread, persistent Portland protest war zone does exist, it isn’t in physical space at all. It’s online.

Anything that happens during a Portland protest happens in front of at least one camera and will end up on the internet. The crowd is full of smartphones. Men in press helmets climb up streetlights with expensive rigs to get a better view. People at the protest pulled up livestreams to see what was happening at the front of the crowd, squinting to see if the Feds had left their fortress yet. The federal agents watched those livestreams too. E
rgo, anything that happens at a Portland protest is meme fodder and a chance for good or bad online PR.

So tell me again how accurate videos are? When I said that the Portland Protests were mostly confined to one area - it was true. By the time Trump decided to send in his militia - it was Lowesten Square. It was winding down.
feel free to find videos of the peaceful protests.

You call being shot in the forehead with a rubber bullet...a "bean bag"? Not hardly. The injury was severe and life changing. All he was doing was holding a speaker over his head.
What was Donavan La Bella doing with his life before he became a rioter and got shot with a rubber bullet?
He wasn’t rioting.

Because imo those are two different things. The first, I agree with you on and the law recognizes it as valid. That is not vigilantism.

Vigilantism begins with self defense. When the State refuses to defend the people, the people are going to defends themselves. Then, if the State CONTINUES to do nothing, the vigilantes will mete out justice. They will do so under control however. Your interpretation of vigilante justice is completely wrong. In all the cases in the west where it was used, the accused was duly tried, had a jury determine guilt, and then was summarily hanged for the crimes they were convicted of. The vigilantes rose up ONLY as a last resort.

They then disbanded. That was true in all cases. Unlike what progressives claim, the regular people are not the bloodthirsty mob you claim them to be. They are NOT the BLM assholes who are doing exactly that! That sort of behavior is a LEFTIST thing. Not a normal human being thing.
I don’t agree...while I agree with you on self defense, I can never condone vigilantism. It is lawlessness at best, and caused the deaths of thousands at worst. It is mob justice.

What do you think is going to happen when the rioters continue to wreak havoc without consequence. Human nature tells us that if they suffer no consequences, they will escalate. How many murders do they have to commit before you start paying attention?

Who says it is without consequence? Most of this is occurring in a very small areas (though the RW media insists entire cities are burning and people everywhere being murdered) - worst have been charged and will be prosecuted. The man who pulled the guy from his car and attacked him is in jail (and apparently has a record of prior violence).

No, it's not. This assault on common decency is ripping the heart out of at least four major cities. It is a LIE that the rioting is small and localised. Portland's downtown is shuttered, the same for Seattle and Minneapolis, and significant parts of New York as well.

This is not localized. Why do you perpetuate these lies? Anyone can look at the THOUSANDS of videos being posted up, every day, and see what is really happening. You have to be willfully ignorant, and only watch CNN to be this misinformed.

I never watch CNN. I do not have cable. I do not use twitter, instagram, nor do I derive my news from FB.

Videos don't tell a whole story, and can often be used to perpetrate a lie. I see the point with Portland (though I will further research it - for instance - where did that map of arson come from? Is that all arsons for that period of time? Or, just those related to protests? What is the timeline - for instance were there many at the start and then they dwindled? How widespread is it NOW? Why doesn't anyone ask questions?

If people are mostly videoing and virally spreading only the violent clashes, and ignoring the (boring) mostly peaceful ones, then doesn't that perpetrate a false sense of what is going on?

Who's agenda is at stake perpetrating THAT? How can you get facts? Are agitators from both sides trying to hijack these movements to start a war? According to the FBI many protests involve outside elements. And them...there is what is going on online. But we're so dug down into left/right we could be failing to see larger patterns.

Here is an article from 7/28/2020 illustrating how both sides are using this to their advantage.

Protests in Portland following the killing of Floyd, an unarmed Black man who died in the custody of Minneapolis police in May, had dwindled to maybe 100 peaceful demonstrators per night before President Trump sent federal agents to the city, ostensibly to protect US government property.

Trump and his backers assert that the deployments are necessary to curb unrest in cities that have become anarchic war zones. You’d be hard-pressed to prove that’s true in Portland if you bothered to look anywhere but Lownsdale Square at midnight. (The only disruptive anarchists in my neighborhood are the crows in my garden.) If any widespread, persistent Portland protest war zone does exist, it isn’t in physical space at all. It’s online.

Anything that happens during a Portland protest happens in front of at least one camera and will end up on the internet. The crowd is full of smartphones. Men in press helmets climb up streetlights with expensive rigs to get a better view. People at the protest pulled up livestreams to see what was happening at the front of the crowd, squinting to see if the Feds had left their fortress yet. The federal agents watched those livestreams too. E
rgo, anything that happens at a Portland protest is meme fodder and a chance for good or bad online PR.

So tell me again how accurate videos are? When I said that the Portland Protests were mostly confined to one area - it was true. By the time Trump decided to send in his militia - it was Lowesten Square. It was winding down.

You call being shot in the forehead with a rubber bullet...a "bean bag"? Not hardly. The injury was severe and life changing. All he was doing was holding a speaker over his head.
What was Donavan La Bella doing with his life before he became a rioter and got shot with a rubber bullet?
He wasn’t rioting.

And what were the dates of these videos?

are people STILL doing peaceful protests?

it's amazing to me you say the scope of violence is limited. if these protests are not recent then it doesn't compare to the violence that is prelevent today now does it?

Now you are moving the goal posts. Seems to be habitual here. How prevalent is the violence today? We know it had mostly died down until Trump's Militia decided to intervene. We know that backfired because it flared up hugely. So what is it now across the country? Or are you just talking about Portland?

i asked you to show peaceful protests. you give me videos from may and keep saying the "violence" is only in 4-6 blocks and we both know that is bullshit.

ALSO - the violence FROM DAY ONE has been illegal but you continue to justify it with BUT WE ARE REALLY MAD or TRUMP in the end.

i dont care about your emotional state. i damn sure won't allow you or anyone to break laws cause you're mad. that is what children do - get mad and break stuff.

and we also know trump only sent the feds in to stop them from attacking FEDERAL PROPERTY so he had every right to STOP PEOPLE FROM BREAKING THE LAW.

so you, coyote, continue to move the goal posts by allowing illegal behavior for your cause and getting pissed when people want to put a stop to it.

again - the your emotional state has zero bearing on whether or not something is legal or not.

the violence and riots need to end and i don't give a shit who does it. your minimizing the deaths and pain many innocents are going through speaks volumes of you and i'll let it go at that.

Six or seven Fed officers just defending that Courthouse over 2 nights have permanent eye damage from lasers.. Over 20 with serious injuries.. NYPD lost over 30 vehicles in the 1st 2 DAYS of looting downtown stores for "reparations"... The left doesn't know -- because the media wont report the magnitude and extent of it...

This comes down to another “what exactly are the facts moment”...obviously some media is reporting this...I have read about riots. I wonder if some media left out serious injuries by the feds, to protesters who were not engaged in violence? A young man shot in the head with a rubber bullet, needing facial reconstruction, a metal plate in his head and will have some permanent damage. Over 20 people have eye damage or blinding from rubber bullets (not just pPortland). Or the veteran who was trying to talk to them, and was beaten so badly bones were broken. And did they report that the protests had mostly died down before the feds interfered and inflamed them all over again? The people brought in, the Feds are not like the police who are trained in crowd control.

Hope to use it against Trump.. But they can only do that if the voting public is unaware as to how much has lost in lives, businesses, 1st responders, and neighborhoods living in fear..

Ironic story of all this is the lefty reporter living in NYC who thought he was SAFE LIVING above a Starbucks because his sources of news didn't TELL THEM that Starbucks is on the hit list by the radicals.. Got burned out of his apartment in the 1st week... Not a happy lefty reporter anymore..

I think when this down, there will be a mistakes on both sides to be found.
Are t you even curious about what sort of leftwing missong links are causing all the violence and monetary loss on portland?

we may not know because the lib news media wont tell us, but I suspect most of them are losers who were not doing anything useful with their lives to begin with

of all the reports about the 26 year old anarchist who was shot with a rubber bullet not one says what he was doing to earn a living

dont you wonder where these people come from?
It's why they are being used like they are by the leftist. They have no life, and the leftist know this all to well.
This guy has a gofundme page where he says he wants enough money to just drift around the country doing nothing
Really !!!!!! Well isn't that interesting. Many should be investigated as to where their funding is coming from. Most Americans I know have to work, so how are these people sustaining themselves is the huge question to be checked out.

A LARGE number of Americans are out of work. For many younger Americans - their career was derailed by this pandemic, those who worked in service sectors took a huge hit. But hey...paint it however you like.

Paint what? What point are you struggling to make?
Are you attributing the rioting to unemployment? Are you attributing the rioting to the pandemic? I have noticed that the rioting includes a NEED TO BLAME and a need to JUSTIFY it by making a claim of victimization. Who has been VICTIMIZED by the corona virus pandemic and who is to blame. Who is victimized
by unemployment and who is to blame? MACY'S?

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?
No. He was standing across the street from holding up a speaker. Caught on video. No one, not even the feds stated he was rioting. Try again.
What was he doing there ?? Viewing the war from a dangerous position ?? Oh well.

During the civil war when it started, the town's people took up position's on the hill in order to watch the insuing battle. Well they sure got more than they bargained for.

Protesting is a free speech right. He was on a public street. He was not engaging in an illegal act such as rioting. Love how you justify this.
love how you say not to go after the rioters also. you mix words around but always to your gain or benefit in a discussion. you show when something bad happens to someone ripping off SAY ANYTHING and feel that counters the people beating the shit out of everyone, throwing paint on old ladies, burning down buildings after trying to trap officers inside...

you excuse a shitton of illegal events so you can rush to lloyd here and cry about him getting hit with riot control in a riot.

sympathy gone. no one gives a shit anymore. they need to calm the fuck down and find better ways to deal with differences than playing peter gabriel in a riot.

Love how you always turn this around to me. No one here is excusing riots and rioters. They should feel the full affect of the law. But you keep conflating peaceful protests with rioters. The majority of protests have been peaceful - there was no rioting, arson, or assaults in my city, or the surrounding towns that had protests. Cities are not burning down - for the most part, the violent activity is confined to certain sectors of a city, when it does occur. But there sure is need by the right to come down on ALL protesters - I mean if they were within a ten block radius, they must have been rioting. Amazing. The party that has reformed itself into the party of lengthy grievances and victims of unfairness, is quite happy to squash free speech where it suits them, and I don't mean rioting.
i don't confuse a thing. i have said and i always say peaceful protests are fine. then i ask you who is still doing them?

no one really. i asked for examples so i can see them, you gave me 2 old ones.

IS ANYONE STILL PEACEFULLY PROTESTING? if so - great. let them have at it as long as they remain peaceful.

what i continue to do and WILL ALWAYS DO - is not excuse the rioters from hiding behind these people. so from my vantage point, YOU are the one who keep confusing the 2 so you can get mad at me for wanting the riots to end and those doing it arrested.

so to be clear -
peaceful protest - have fun. order pizza and make it a party.
riots - full impact of the law.

if we agree there then stop saying / pretending that when i say the riots need to be shut down, i am talking about the peaceful protests. i have NEVER said the peaceful ones need to be shut down so stop the lies there, or great, show me where i said peaceful protests need to end.

SHOW ME WHERE I EVER SAID PEACEFUL PROTESTS NEED TO END. tired of you telling me what i said yet i never said it and acting like i go back and forth when i have been clear from the outset.

have fun.

Last edited:
Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

huh? Lucky you. You live in a place where the protests have been entirely peaceful No vandalism, no looting, no deaths. GOOD ----long ago I was
involved in peaceful protests. The organizers warned against littering and blocking traffic and we sang folk songs (like Kumbaya) Are those the kinds of demonstrations that you see? That being the case, it is not clear to me what you are calling "amazing" by party

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

Everyone wearing a mask, is doing so, to help provide cover for the violent thugs to melt into, on the off chance the police disobey orders and do their job.

Smashing in windows in government offices and trying to set fires inside is hardly legal or peaceful.
Leftists say they understand the difference between peaceful protesting and violent arson attacks
and other forms of leftist "redress of grievances".
But they don't act like it.

Smashing in windows in government offices and trying to set fires inside is hardly legal or peaceful.
Leftists say they understand the difference between peaceful protesting and violent arson attacks

Any claim that they (the arsonists and vandals and assaulters etc ) will pay a price is LUDICROUS---they are not being arrested or charged in my town and in many other places. If charged---the charges, somehow, get dismissed. The "theory" cited for this policy is called "needed reform"

He wasn’t rioting.

He wasn’t rioting.

it's amazing to me you say the scope of violence is limited. if these protests are not recent then it doesn't compare to the violence that is prelevent today now does it?

Now you are moving the goal posts. Seems to be habitual here. How prevalent is the violence today? We know it had mostly died down until Trump's Militia decided to intervene. We know that backfired because it flared up hugely. So what is it now across the country? Or are you just talking about Portland?

i asked you to show peaceful protests. you give me videos from may and keep saying the "violence" is only in 4-6 blocks and we both know that is bullshit.

ALSO - the violence FROM DAY ONE has been illegal but you continue to justify it with BUT WE ARE REALLY MAD or TRUMP in the end.

i dont care about your emotional state. i damn sure won't allow you or anyone to break laws cause you're mad. that is what children do - get mad and break stuff.

and we also know trump only sent the feds in to stop them from attacking FEDERAL PROPERTY so he had every right to STOP PEOPLE FROM BREAKING THE LAW.

so you, coyote, continue to move the goal posts by allowing illegal behavior for your cause and getting pissed when people want to put a stop to it.

again - the your emotional state has zero bearing on whether or not something is legal or not.

the violence and riots need to end and i don't give a shit who does it. your minimizing the deaths and pain many innocents are going through speaks volumes of you and i'll let it go at that.

Haven't justified violence at all. But, don't let that stop you, if pointing out the most of the protests across the country haven't been riots. I have no problem arresting and prosecuting actual rioters and looters. I think a curfew is good idea. Though defining the "crime" of "rioting" is not clear, but looting, arson, and assault are very clear. Go for it. But keep in mind, the free speech rights you pretend to value when it's for your side.

You asked for videos of peaceful protests - you didn't specify that they must be now and in Portland and given the broad brushing of the demonstrators in these discussions, I just picked randomly. I looked again and can't find peaceful VIDEOS that are within the past week.

Here are two articles on the recent protests including the night the one man was beaten (ignore the "peaceful" because it was later updated. However were other incidents that occurred. For example, a Milwaukee man, demonstrating on the pro-police side, shot a firearm from his car. Fortunately no one was hurt. What is a man from Milwaukee doing there? I am sure there are many outside agitators on both sides keeping this going - why do you ignore that? Social Media is providing a platform for agitators and anarchists and thugs to come and melee in Portland. It's no longer a "protest" but a "gang war". Those who legitimately want to protest (as opposed to violently "party") have been begging agitators to go home and stop the violence. But you tar them all with the same brush as leftists and rioters.

portland-police-stand-by-as-armed-alt-right-protesters-and-antifascists-brawl

And no one says they are. Nice straw man.

He wasn’t rioting.

He wasn’t rioting.

Haven't justified violence at all. But, don't let that stop you, if pointing out the most of the protests across the country haven't been riots. I have no problem arresting and prosecuting actual rioters and looters. I think a curfew is good idea. Though defining the "crime" of "rioting" is not clear, but looting, arson, and assault are very clear. Go for it. But keep in mind, the free speech rights you pretend to value when it's for your side.

You asked for videos of peaceful protests - you didn't specify that they must be now and in Portland and given the broad brushing of the demonstrators in these discussions, I just picked randomly. I looked again and can't find peaceful VIDEOS that are within the past week.

Here are two articles on the recent protests including the night the one man was beaten (ignore the "peaceful" because it was later updated. However were other incidents that occurred. For example, a Milwaukee man, demonstrating on the pro-police side, shot a firearm from his car. Fortunately no one was hurt. What is a man from Milwaukee doing there? I am sure there are many outside agitators on both sides keeping this going - why do you ignore that? Social Media is providing a platform for agitators and anarchists and thugs to come and melee in Portland. It's no longer a "protest" but a "gang war". Those who legitimately want to protest (as opposed to violently "party") have been begging agitators to go home and stop the violence. But you tar them all with the same brush as leftists and rioters.

portland-police-stand-by-as-armed-alt-right-protesters-and-antifascists-brawl

ok - i'll stop with the 1st sentence.

i asked you to do that and you gave me (2) videos to show how many peaceful protests we have. do you feel showing (2) protests shows there's more PEACEFUL protests than violent?

again - i have never once stopped nor talked bad about the peaceful protesters.

you keep pretending i do.

so if we agree that peaceful is fine and riots are not - why do you keep telling me i'm wrong when i ONLY reference the rioters and never the protesters?

seems you intentionally mix up what i say so you can get mad at me for what you hear, not what i said.

til we get past this the rest of your post is pointless right now.

I see you aren't worried ...
I suspect that if the troubles do not clear up, and especially if clashes between factions or real and widespread violence increases, more serious measures will be taken by the elected authorities, and they can of course call on more help from the National Guard if needed. But I don’t live in Portland and it is evident the city, despite what much of the conservative media says, is not “burning down.” I note it remains a wealthy city in which Republicans can’t seem to get even 6% of the vote! Maybe Republicans need to work harder on their grass roots organizing of citizens there?

In liberal and wealthy New York City, where there were huge ethnically mixed marches of solidarity with BLM and a day or two of serious looting downtown, the liberal Democratic Governor criticized the liberal Mayor over his inaction. Liberals also hate looting and violence.

Big city folk often have a different appreciation of the need to get along, and they reluctantly understand the reality of street crime and great wealth living almost as symbiotic neighbors, like harmful drug abuse and “freedom.” They often have different attitudes than rural folk do toward everything from guns to wearing masks. They may even have ... subways! City folk learn to avoid beggars in the street, high-crime neighborhoods, even if necessary a downtown area of federal buildings and courthouses where demonstrations get rowdy and street theater goes on every night for months.

Now with unemployment spreading throughout the nation, “welfare” under attack and the rich
In general of course violent provocateurs can and should be weeded out, and looting prevented completely where possible, but it is not my or your role to get hysterical and tell Portlanders what they must do.
Is it really "hysterical" to point out how dangerous and costly these endless riots are?
You are disingenuous, to a fault.

I understand Portlanders are proud of being extremely liberal and reacting to Donald Trump the way vampires react to sunlight and I'm really not addressing them, as it does no good, but the governor of
Oregon and the mayor of Portland, in particular have been largely unaccountable.
They have been AWOL through this long ordeal and it's cowardly and unconscionable.

It's literally terrorism going into residential neighborhoods at 3:00 AM to threaten, disturb,
menace and intimidate citizens who have a right to go to sleep at night in peace and quiet
in their own homes.
If Kate Brown had a three A.M. nightly visit by hordes of angry protestors on her front lawn
you'd better believe the police would out in force putting that nonsense to an end.

He is using a Stasi style agitprop technique here. Since he supports the agenda of his fellow Marxists trying to destroy this country so they can implement their own jack booted ideology, he is attempting to posit that it is actually the rejecting of such that is hysterical. He has already downplayed the actual incident where he fell just barely short of laughing it off, and now he has moved on to phase two of the agitprop. This is similar to the technique of derailing the discussion in such a way as to posit BLM and ANTIFA as some sort of victims as we are also seeing in this thread.

The motives in all of this go back to the solidarity they feel with those who burn, loot and try to murder. Rather than feel any real concern for the victims, they play this game of trying to establish that the perps are actually the targets and the targets, the perps. All of a sudden, it is the very normal reaction to the mayhem that is considered "hysterical", the implication being that to SUPPORT the mayhem shows balance and reason. Despite all the double talk these authoritarian leftists offer, that is their real stance on the subject. They seek the destruction of America as we know it, they support their shock troops trying to destroy it, and they figure that if they offer just a little plausible deniability as to their real intent that people will buy into it.

wrong----in my town THE MAYOR endorses it and police do what the mayor wants them to do----nothing. If the police do something---then the prosecutor takes up the MAYORAL dictum---release without so much as bail. It is called "REFORM OF THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM". The result is MORE CRIME and less arrests and less people in jail

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

BS............you are doing lawyer double talk..........trying to deflect the violence and inaction of DNC politicians who are guilty of not serving and protecting their public.

It only happens in shit hole DNC run cities...........because in the rest of the country the police....and state.......and National Guard WILL END IT QUICK..........that is what should have happened her as police are attacked and killed.........and people's businesses and property were destroyed...............

Try it here............oh...they already did........if fing ended before it started...........we don't put up with this shit......only DNC run states do.

Stay there........we don't want those fleeing it......they bring the dnc disease with them.

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

huh? Lucky you. You live in a place where the protests have been entirely peaceful No vandalism, no looting, no deaths. GOOD ----long ago I was
involved in peaceful protests. The organizers warned against littering and blocking traffic and we sang folk songs (like Kumbaya) Are those the kinds of demonstrations that you see? That being the case, it is not clear to me what you are calling "amazing" by party
she will also never see a post of mine saying the protesters are the issue. i have never said that. i go after those rioting and that needs to stop and she keeps injecting the protesters. i never do. when i say knock the fuckers out, i mean the rioters. i have been very clear in that regard.

but she can't bitch at me if we agree. so she applies what i say where she seems to need it in order to come at me as if i said something wrong. SO - after pressing the issue and specifics, we would agree RIOTERS ROT IN JAIL, PROTESTERS HAVE FUN.

yet i'm still attacking free speech. go figure.

this is what i am referring to - so if you could stop saying i'm against protesting in general, that'd be great.

now - if peaceful why does she have the police blocking off her neighborhood and stopping them?

and if peaceful, why put up a video saying to stop filming them cause you're getting then arrested and threatened.

so if we can focus on these assnuggets and you can simply understand THESE ASSNUGGETS are what i refer to, that would be great. give you say they should feel the full extent of the law, i would HOPE we agree on this then and you'll stop acting if i'm saying things i am not.

hope this clarifies my stance.
again.

Last edited:

wrong----in my town THE MAYOR endorses it and police do what the mayor wants them to do----nothing. If the police do something---then the prosecutor takes up the MAYORAL dictum---release without so much as bail. It is called "REFORM OF THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

what do you mean? Can your name "the party" that is "happy to squash free speech"? and provide some examples thereof?

Prove he was rioting.

what was his day job?

she will also never see a post of mine saying the protesters are the issue. i have never said that. i go after those rioting and that needs to stop and she keeps injecting the protesters. i never do. when i say knock the fuckers out, i mean the rioters. i have been very clear in that regard.

but she can't bitch at me if we agree. so she applies what i say where she seems to need it in order to come at me as if i said something wrong. SO - after pressing the issue and specifics, we would agree RIOTERS ROT IN JAIL, PROTESTERS HAVE FUN.

yet i'm still attacking free speech. go figure.

this is what i am referring to - so if you could stop saying i'm against protesting in general, that'd be great.

now - if peaceful why does she have the police blocking off her neighborhood and stopping them?

and if peaceful, why put up a video saying to stop filming them cause you're getting then arrested and threatened.

so if we can focus on these assnuggets and you can simply understand THESE ASSNUGGETS are what i refer to, that would be great. give you say they should feel the full extent of the law, i would HOPE we agree on this then and you'll stop acting if i'm saying things i am not.

hope this clarifies my stance.
again.

I have a policy statement-----One should not do things which if photographed will lead to arrest

Forum List

Back