Portland truck attack suspect arrested

Assault like this is a whole 'other level.
Right, of course. And he was arrested right away and will face the consequences.. The white wingers... always trying to sift through the mountain of justice in their face to find some injustice, so they can claim to be victims...
The only unpersons rioting are blacks and their commie white lackeys,

He wasn’t rioting.

He was violating a protest zone set-up by Federal Officers to keep these commie Anarchists from attacking a Fed Ct House for the 20th night in a row.. That's called "protest control".. There's your free speech limit when the CITY wouldn't protect Federal property.. Contact the MAYOR and COUNCIL and BLAME THEM for his injuries..

Mayor FINALLY AGREED.. Said that "protest" doesn't include arson fires when people are inside a building". Think I got that quote close enough...

Nobody here hitting on the peaceful protests. You're doing a protest about protests that are NOT an issue.. There HAVE been incidents even where the NYC police schedule to MARCH with BLM and radical thugs ATTACKED THAT MARCH.. Injured the NYPD Police Chief BADLY..

Think we all REALIZE what happened there.. DO YOU???

Chief of Department Terence Monahan — the NYPD’s highest-ranking uniformed officer — suffered a broken finger during the clashes on the bridge, sources said.

Video shows Monahan climbing the fence to trade blows with an anti-cop activist during a wild brawl on the walkway between counter-demonstrators and uniformed bicycle cops.

An organizer of the march across the bridge, Tony Herbert, said the group — which included a contingent from the Sergeants Benevolent Association — was heading from Manhattan to Brooklyn when anti-cop activists “jumped off the walk onto the roadway” around 11 a.m.

“They said they did it peacefully. How do you do it peacefully when you have somebody swinging a cane?” Herbert said.

The NYPD said 37 people were arrested, but details weren’t immediately available.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Protesters REMAINING NOW in Portland/Seattle, LA have DROPPED George Floyd from their top 10 graffiti scrawls.. HIS name replaced with "looting is reparations", KILL Bezos, Torch Starbucks....

He wasn’t doing anything illegal. If you look at the video he was across the road. He wasn’t breaking any law. He was doing nothing to deserve getting shot in the head and permanently maimed. It amazes me that folks defend that. I hope they sue the hell out of the government.

He was on scene at about 20th nightly attempt to breach and storm that Fed Courthouse.. He's part of riot.. As for where he was standing, that's within the zone that created around the Courthouse and was asked to move back SEVERAL times...

There's no one here more confused than you at what the limits are between riots and protests. Show of hands -- all those who believe the nightly attempts to breach that courthouse had ANYTHING TO DO with George Floyd....

He wasn’t rioting.

He was violating a protest zone set-up by Federal Officers to keep these commie Anarchists from attacking a Fed Ct House for the 20th night in a row.. That's called "protest control".. There's your free speech limit when the CITY wouldn't protect Federal property.. Contact the MAYOR and COUNCIL and BLAME THEM for his injuries..

Mayor FINALLY AGREED.. Said that "protest" doesn't include arson fires when people are inside a building". Think I got that quote close enough...

Nobody here hitting on the peaceful protests. You're doing a protest about protests that are NOT an issue.. There HAVE been incidents even where the NYC police schedule to MARCH with BLM and radical thugs ATTACKED THAT MARCH.. Injured the NYPD Police Chief BADLY..

Chief of Department Terence Monahan — the NYPD’s highest-ranking uniformed officer — suffered a broken finger during the clashes on the bridge, sources said.

Video shows Monahan climbing the fence to trade blows with an anti-cop activist during a wild brawl on the walkway between counter-demonstrators and uniformed bicycle cops.

An organizer of the march across the bridge, Tony Herbert, said the group — which included a contingent from the Sergeants Benevolent Association — was heading from Manhattan to Brooklyn when anti-cop activists “jumped off the walk onto the roadway” around 11 a.m.

“They said they did it peacefully. How do you do it peacefully when you have somebody swinging a cane?” Herbert said.

The NYPD said 37 people were arrested, but details weren’t immediately available.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Protesters REMAINING NOW in Portland/Seattle, LA have DROPPED George Floyd from their top 10 graffiti scrawls.. HIS name replaced with "looting is reparations", KILL Bezos, Torch Starbucks....

He wasn’t doing anything illegal. If you look at the video he was across the road. He wasn’t breaking any law. He was doing nothing to deserve getting shot in the head and permanently maimed. It amazes me that folks defend that. I hope they sue the hell out of the government.
I'd like to give the fed who shot the dumb ass a medal.........He could have stayed home.......they have been throwing piss and shit at them..........they have blinded officers............oh well.........taste the Karma............

Welcome to LIBERAL UTOPIA...........were the libs protect the criminals and hate the police...........

So glad I don't live in a place like that............try it here.......will not last long.
Welcome to Utopia where cons promote the shooting of innocent people (but only if they are the wrong demographic or ideology or religion).

Stop the arson, looting, assault on police and destruction of entire cities before you find out what a LEFTIST DYStopia looks like... Pretty much the sane thing to do at this point, since there's no useful dialog to be had with violent mobs.. You LEARNING MUCH from all this urban chaos, personal trauma and destruction??

Tell us what you're learning...

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

He was on scene at about 20th nightly attempt to breach and storm that Fed Courthouse.. He's part of riot.. As for where he was standing, that's within the zone that created around the Courthouse and was asked to move back SEVERAL times...

There's no one here more confused than you at what the limits are between riots and protests. Show of hands -- all those who believe the nightly attempts to breach that courthouse had ANYTHING TO DO with George Floyd....

Just watched that video.
Leftism really is of the devil. Only the demonic and mentally I'll would do that to property

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

I'd like to give the fed who shot the dumb ass a medal.........He could have stayed home.......they have been throwing piss and shit at them..........they have blinded officers............oh well.........taste the Karma............

Welcome to LIBERAL UTOPIA...........were the libs protect the criminals and hate the police...........

So glad I don't live in a place like that............try it here.......will not last long.
Welcome to Utopia where cons promote the shooting of innocent people (but only if they are the wrong demographic or ideology or religion).

Stop the arson, looting, assault on police and destruction of entire cities before you find out what a LEFTIST DYStopia looks like... Pretty much the sane thing to do at this point, since there's no useful dialog to be had with violent mobs.. You LEARNING MUCH from all this urban chaos, personal trauma and destruction??

Discussions such as these tend to depend on this:

If a person is well-adjusted, a productive member of society, is mature, content with their life and has healthy self-esteem, they are invested in their own society and wish to protect it against those wishing to destroy it.

If a person is maladjusted and disgruntled, however, living on the fringes of society as bitter malcontents who have nothing whatoever to offer our society, they strike out in a nihilistic rage against that society as there is nothing to connect them. These individuals, in turn, side with any and all elements seeking to destroy our society because they are miserable creatures completely lacking in self-esteem and stuck forever as cases of arrested development acting out like teenagers.

Official BLM protests at least don’t bring guns into state capitols!
They didnt violate a law moron.
Did I say they did? ... you moronic “Death Angel”?

If anybody is interested in the issue of guns and gun control and (black) political demonstrations, see: The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons
Adding black panthers to the list of hate groups you support......

Anyone learn anything about social justice from THIS???

Gucci does have some mighty fine bling.

Well I asked the question because a surprising number of Americans don't consider property damage a bad thing when protests are involved.. And I learned from BLM speakers and civic leaders that "looting and property damage" is NOT VIOLENCE... Starting back a few years ago when the mayor of Baltimore during her riot was just "giving the protesters space for creative destruction"... But the latest justification is that --- "they HAVE insurance"... :eek:

Well once again, leftists are not HUGE on realizing how vital systems of society actually work.. Insurance rates GO UP based on risk.,. Not only includes the Guccis, Starbucks, Targets of this world but they go up "community rated" for Mom/Pop businesses as well. UNTIL -- it's just not worth it anymore....

Nobody on the left understands risk.. They just ABHOR risk of any kind.. But with opinions THAT LOW about arson/looting -- Leftists are gonna SEE a lot of "risk avoidance" in the commercial sellers in their communities..

Don't tell the anarchist fools that hate everything in America that ATTENDING a violent riot is risky.. That would risky in itself.. LOL....

Well I asked the question because a surprising number of Americans don't consider property damage a bad thing when protests are involved.. And I learned from BLM speakers and civic leaders that "looting and property damage" is NOT VIOLENCE... Starting back a few years ago when the mayor of Baltimore during her riot was just "giving the protesters space for creative destruction"... But the latest justification is that --- "they HAVE insurance"... :eek:

Well once again, leftists are not HUGE on realizing how vital systems of society actually work.. Insurance rates GO UP based on risk.,. Not only includes the Guccis, Starbucks, Targets of this world but they go up "community rated" for Mom/Pop businesses as well. UNTIL -- it's just not worth it anymore....

Nobody on the left understands risk.. They just ABHOR risk of any kind.. But with opinions THAT LOW about arson/looting -- Leftists are gonna SEE a lot of "risk avoidance" in the commercial sellers in their communities..

Don't tell the anarchist fools that hate everything in America that ATTENDING a violent riot is risky.. That would risky in itself.. LOL....

Intentional property damage crosses the line to riot.

Period.

They support property damage because they lack the basic human empathy necessary to put themselves in the shoes of those who have worked hard to be in a position to own a little something.

It is the sign of a sociopath.

Last edited:
Official BLM protests at least don’t bring guns into state capitols!
They didnt violate a law moron.
Did I say they did? ... you moronic “Death Angel”?

If anybody is interested in the issue of guns and gun control and (black) political demonstrations, see: The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons

One of the cheaper shots against the NRA I've ever heard.. From the "all Nazis all day" "History" channel..

TRUTH IS -- early gun control WAS VERY RACIST... From even EARLIER than the 60s.. All govt driven.. NRA has ALWAYS been for enforcing EXISTING laws for misuse of firearms.. Some of the laws they SUPPORTED in the 60s thru 80s were for TOUGHER SENTENCING for violent crimes aided by a firearm.. Not ANYTHING NEAR AS RACIST as the "Saturday Night Special" handgun bans passed by Congress (democrats) in the 70s... This SNSpecial is what we call now a "dog whistle" for blacks possesing weapons as far back as 1875.. (look it up).. NRA OPPOSED those kind of laws.. So the "history" channel had NO SPECIFICS and a "story to tell"...

The NRA (and Ronald Reagan) supported strict gun control in California as soon as the Black Panther Party brought loaded weapons to the steps of the Sacramento Capitol. The BPP did this back in 1967 peacefully, legally and Constitutionally, and without incident. They knew their rights and exercised them, as the article below makes clear.

The BPP then was no more disruptive, at least as disciplined, and not nearly so highly armed as the right wing group that recently entered the Michigan State Capitol protesting Covid-19 restrictions.

The Panthers were later the victims of Cointelpro disruption campaigns and quite a few of their leaders were murdered in police raids across the country, including while sleeping in their beds. One need not support Black Panther ideology or rhetoric to recognize the historical significance of those events. Here again is the article:

The NRA Supported Gun Control When the Black Panthers Had the Weapons

If there is a lesson to be taken from this history, other than the hypocrisy or at least the changing character of the NRA over time, or the murderous racism of many police departments in those days, it should be that profound care should be exercised when mixing guns and politics. Self defense is one thing. Collective self defense is another. Taking weapons openly (where legal) into a government building is yet another. Carrying weapons to demonstrations of opponent groups or engaging in armed vigilantism ... is something else entirely.

Last edited:
He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Not learning anything. I have KNOWN ,for a long time ,that Democrats are Communists.

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Discussions such as these tend to depend on this:

If a person is well-adjusted, a productive member of society, is mature, content with their life and has healthy self-esteem, they are invested in their own society and wish to protect it against those wishing to destroy it.

If a person is maladjusted and disgruntled, however, living on the fringes of society as bitter malcontents who have nothing whatoever to offer our society, they strike out in a nihilistic rage against that society as there is nothing to connect them. These individuals, in turn, side with any and all elements seeking to destroy our society because they are miserable creatures completely lacking in self-esteem and stuck forever as cases of arrested development acting out like teenagers.
How does so many individuals get lost like that ???? What are the roots to the problems, and how can it be changed ?? I think the leftist ideology or Democrat ways of thinking is at the core of the problems, yet people keep falling for it. Why ?

Where does the split began to happen, 5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade etc ?? When does the vulnerable get inducted into the bullcrap ??? What are the support systems that are in place to feed their minds the garbage that is needed to successfully convert them ???

What role does the government play, the media play, hollyweird play, does the parent play, and ultimately society play ????

He wasn’t rioting.

injured-cops-75.jpg

injured-cops-76.jpg

Why do you lie like this? The ONLY people they are advocating shooting are violent rioters. Other than the occasional loon, that we all denounce, there is only one adjective being used, VIOLENT RIOTERS.

You, on the other hand, never denounce the black racists, like im2, and asslips, and especially paul essien who have advocated the murder of white children.

What the hell.....

Forum List

Back