POS Burns Woman To Death On Christmas Day

S.J.

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2012
Total disregard for human life. I wonder how much it will cost the taxpayers to feed this bastard until he dies.

Investigators say Dear and Hensley got into a fight on Friday afternoon and he chased her from their home, doused her with gasoline and ignited it, possibly using a lit cigarette.

1451275591221.jpg

Total disregard for human life. I wonder how much it will cost the taxpayers to feed this bastard until he dies.

Investigators say Dear and Hensley got into a fight on Friday afternoon and he chased her from their home, doused her with gasoline and ignited it, possibly using a lit cigarette.

1451275591221.jpg

That's not something you do in an instant of rage. That takes some thought and it requires a process. How horrible! I don't imagine that's a near instant death either. She must have suffered incredibly before death overtook her. May he roast in hell just like he did to her.

A little cigarette won't light gasoline. It's flash point is higher than the cigarettes cherry. Test it yourself. Get the cherry bright red and drop it in a container full of gas. It just puts it out.

A little cigarette won't light gasoline. It's flash point is higher than the cigarettes cherry. Test it yourself. Get the cherry bright red and drop it in a container full of gas. It just puts it out.
So will a match. It's the fumes that ignite, not the liquid. If you put it NEAR the gas instead of right in it, it'll explode.

Forum List

Back