'Pose' Star Billy Porter Dons a Christian Siriano Tuxedo Gown at the Oscars

It looks a dress a southern belle would wear in mourning.

Last edited:
I saw the photo earlier this morning and thought it must be a joke. Apparently not. He just looks silly to me.

I didn't watch...

is it true they played

when he entered the room?

And these people expect us to take their opinions on global affairs seriously.....

'Pose' Star Billy Porter Dons a Christian Siriano Tuxedo Gown at the Oscars
Didn't you once post pics of you in a tutu? Not that I don't agree with you..I totally do.

Meanwhile, what Porter wore is an 18th century riding habit..complete with stays, it looks like.

I love vintage clothing, and I would totally wear it if I was going to ride sidesaddle.

It's not appropriate for evening social events, however. That's why boys should never steal our fashion. They just don't get it.

As I heard someone else say...this gives new meaning to the word "ball gown". Except that it's not a real ball gown, so the pun fails.

Green riding habit.jpeg

Last edited:
Exactly. ...Never heard of the guy. ...Could care less what he wears, or doesn't, especially at the Grammys. Seriously, this is news?
But it's hilarious.

gettyimages-1131875246-h_2019.jpg
True dat! I'd much rather they express themselves with fashion than politically.
I went to a local gay bar to attend the bd party of an acquaintance. I can never get over the fact that cross dressing men thought that spending hours on make-up and hair, wearing the tightest, shortest costumes with heels miles high conveyed their femininity when in the next room a bunch of baby-dykes wearing wash-n-wear hairstyles, Birkenstocks, and jeans were having the time of their lives. Weren't the baby-dykes women too? And they were comfortable. What the hell?

Forum List

Back