Posh girl quits olympic team after film emerges of her whipping her horse to do something unnatural

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

She calls it an error of judgement which makes it worse. What she means is the error was getting caught on film doing something that came naturally to her. A politicians answer. They are only sorry after being caught. At least she resigned. Boris Johnson never resigned.

Im not ssure why this sort of shit should be in the olympics anyway. Its another white guy sport that doesnt include poorer countries. Miss Charlotte Dujardin will not be replaced by anyone from a Liverpool slum.

I suspect that they all do this but havent yet been caught. The olympics should fuck them all off.

I have no issue with animals in competition events. I do as noted here when they are abused. Animals often seem to enjoy competing as much as humans do.

We wouldn't allow an athlete to get beat with a whip though because they didn't jump high enough.

I visited the Grand Canyon once

I went over to the Mule Coral and watched them brief the riders who were taking mules to the bottom of the canyon

The Trail Boss handed everyone a whip and said…….That mule acts up, I want you to take this whip and WHAP as he hit his boot as hard as he could.
I don’t wanna see no Tippy Tap on that mule. You hit him WHAP

You ain’t gunna hurt no mule. That mule weighs ten times what you do. You like a BABY to that mule.

Humans look at that video and think……that would hurt me, so it must hurt the horse
Humans have paper thin skin. A Horse has horsehide covered by thick hair. Do you think a baby would hurt you if they hit you with that whip? That whip does not cause pain, it gets his attention

Last edited:

She calls it an error of judgement which makes it worse. What she means is the error was getting caught on film doing something that came naturally to her. A politicians answer. They are only sorry after being caught. At least she resigned. Boris Johnson never resigned.

Im not ssure why this sort of shit should be in the olympics anyway. Its another white guy sport that doesnt include poorer countries. Miss Charlotte Dujardin will not be replaced by anyone from a Liverpool slum.

I suspect that they all do this but havent yet been caught. The olympics should fuck them all off.
How do you manage to sound like a sissy in every one of your OPs? Seriously.

lots worse #### being done to women by the cartels and you don't seam to care.

I cant cover all eventualities in an opening post. I dont think I am expected to either.

Thoughtful people regard you as vermin because you repeatedly put your low IQ in our faces with your absurd generalisations and fifth rate situation analyses .

Of course cruelty is wrong, and should be punished , if found to be true .

But you pick on very small issues within the greater scheme and then always use them to create a fake general platform in order for you to then make absurd general points about class and your obsessional views on royalty , the class system , our political party differences etc.
All wrapped to show us your inflated importance as Chief of Turd Information and hinting at your presumed higher plane of moral existence .

Stick with issues like the real vermin of traffickers and abusers .And stop using a possible single instance of someone perhaps making a one-off bad error , representing nobody but herself , but only picked by you as a cheap way to get on your soap box and tell us what a caring and thoughtful person you are .
But in your mind only .
imho

Forum List

Back