Possible Grand Jury Indictment for Hillary?

What if a Grand Jury was assembled to hear Hillary Clinton's damaging control and misuse of her Top Secret and Beyond Top Secret emails?

From my understanding, in Washington D.C., 16 people would be assembled to hear the possible indictment and vote yea or nay. Three fourths or two thirds have to vote yea for her to be indicted.

What are the chances of a Grand Jury voting yea for the Democrat while she is running for President?

You're pathetically holding on to a fruitless hope. Hillary won't be criminally charged with anything. You remind me of rove on election night pathetically claiming Obama couldn't win.
I don't know. If there wasn't a chance, it seems that the news reports that are so damaging would stop.
If she is taken out, the majority of this country will hold republicans responsible and make Bernie POTUS. Yea!

Why do you hate America? :dig:
Republicans are the ones that hate America....they caused the great depression1029...they caused the great recession of 2007...they destroyed all U.S. credibility and integrity with the invasion of Iraq, they wasted $3 trillion dollars on that war started with lies about yellow cake, they demonize the government, and have demonized the president for the last eight years with lies about him being a Muslim, a communist, and a Kenyan.

What if a Grand Jury was assembled to hear Hillary Clinton's damaging control and misuse of her Top Secret and Beyond Top Secret emails?

From my understanding, in Washington D.C., 16 people would be assembled to hear the possible indictment and vote yea or nay. Three fourths or two thirds have to vote yea for her to be indicted.

What are the chances of a Grand Jury voting yea for the Democrat while she is running for President?

You're pathetically holding on to a fruitless hope. Hillary won't be criminally charged with anything. You remind me of rove on election night pathetically claiming Obama couldn't win.
I don't know. If there wasn't a chance, it seems that the news reports that are so damaging would stop.
If she is taken out, the majority of this country will hold republicans responsible and make Bernie POTUS. Yea!

Republicans are the ones that hate America....they caused the great depression1029...they caused the great recession of 2007...they destroyed all U.S. credibility and integrity with the invasion of Iraq, they wasted $3 trillion dollars on that war started with lies about yellow cake, they demonize the government, and have demonized the president for the last eight years with lies about him being a Muslim, a communist, and a Kenyan.

You really need to get out more and stop reading the Democrat talking points and watching Comedy Central.

Of course she is going to win the nomination

Then Trump is going to stump all over her--tis fate!
The Majority of this country is NOT right wing extremists. There's no way Trump can get enough votes to win. Santa Claus isn't real, and if he was, he'd put a lump of coal in that stocking.

Hangover used his advanced mathematical skills to reach this conclusion...:lol:

Poverty solved

You really need to get out more and stop reading the Democrat talking points and watching Comedy Central.
Liberal talking points is why Trump and the GOP will lose. The cons will never be able to live down the Shrub disaster....$3 trillion tax cut welfare for millionaires....$3 trillion wasted on the Iraq war....the destruction of the whole U.S. and global economies....all U.S. credibility and integrity destroyed. That's why cons lost the last two elections and will lose again this year. America will be reminded every day this year. Those points are enough, but the cons can't win on deporting 11 million Mexicans, or the promise of making Mexico build a $200 billion wall, or taking healthcare away from the poor, or destroying education, or destroying Medicare, or destroying Social Security, or making war with Iran and Iraq and steeling their oil....it's fantasy like FUX NEWS. There's still only 30% of this country dumb enough to buy that con.

Forum List

Back