Post a Recent Photo of Yourself...It's that time again

fuzzykitten99 said:
this was a few days ago. the pic of me isn't great (i hate the expression on my face) but the look on my son's face was priceless. we were playing with my lovebird, Sunshine, and he jumped up onto my son's head.

the other one is from my wedding day, nearly 3 years ago-sorry it's not very clear

You are right that picture of your baby is priceless.

padisha emperor said:
Said 1 :

sorry, but what does it mean ?

Thank you all, but unfortunatly Dillo, i won't say taht France is screwed ;)

It's sarcasm....it's like 'ah-HA! SO THERE is that liberal Euro-wimp!' - I think it was being said in good fun...just joking with ya. ;)

:D

Pale Rider said:
Where ya been powder puff? Shouting down recruiters at your school?

Nah. Keeping myself from burning my eyeballs with cigarettes after seeing pictures of your mug takes up most of my time.

Mr. P... breasts are my favorite thing in the whole world!

Pale Rider said:
Dillo... I'll tell ya this form my heart brother, you look like someone I could meet, and it'd be like we had always known each other. We'd get along just famous.

Your image presents no "airs" my friend. I'm glad to have met ya at least on this board. :beer:
TYVM ! :beer:

Boy talk about a change. You look respectable in the second one, and handsome, too. Nice shirt , BTW.

Lots of great pics in the thread, its nice to see what people look like in the real world. It makes you appreciate their debate and opinions a bit more I think. It was good to see Padisha and Comrade post, as well as a lot of other people. Great thread by -=D=-!

Sir Evil said:
But I used to have hair too! :D
75946_old1.jpg

Wowy!!!

Lots of great pics in the thread, its nice to see what people look like in the real world. It makes you appreciate their debate and opinions a bit more I think. It was good to see Padisha and Comrade post, as well as a lot of other people. Great thread by -=D=-!

I totally agree too.

I tried to imagine the face of some people here, and the fact that now I can see them, it is really great.

nice clothes, SE ;)

Forum List

Back