🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Post-Brexit, dialogue with Russia urged

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
This is just too good. From the UK Parliament Defence Committee Report:

"Dialogue between the UK and Russia is currently extremely sparse. We were told that relations were at an ‘all time low’… This needs to change”

- Snip -

“Dialogue between NATO and Russia is essential to reduce the risk of military escalation and misunderstandings between them both”

- Snip -

“We therefore welcome the reconvening of the NATO-Russia Council, while limited in outcomes, as an important step to re-establishing dialogue between Russia and the West.”

Here's the full UK Parliament Defence Committee Report, it's a pdf, I've not read all of it, just the first few chapters, but I'll read the rest by the weekend I hope. Only the psychopathic and insane want WWIII.

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201617/cmselect/cmdfence/107/107.pdf

• Banned
Bad move.

Russia is a loser country in decline.

And it has a moron as leader.

Not as much as a moron as Justin Trudeau or Obama or Hillary.

As I said, only psychopaths and the insane want WWIII.

Also every nation needs to be brought into a coalition to destroy ISIS, that includes Russia.

Putin has proved, considering how Ukraine has been treated (remember the Crimea annexation ?) to be a leader with thinking dangerously akin to the old Soviet model. Grab foreign territory. Bluster and reject the smallest criticism of it. We cannot trust this nutter.

Ok, so, Russia has had (and will have) its role in defeating ISIS (though Russia preferred to play politics in favouring Syria's leader, so was less than coherently selective in targeting ISIS specifically). Greater international cooperation would make sense in defeating them ... yes. But if we place trust in Russia, we must be nuts ....

I doubt Trudeau, Obama or Hillary want a world war III. I agree Russia is needed to help destroy ISIS and also to help Assad in Syria get control of his country. So the Uk is already stirring things up. I do hope the US stays out of it, there is no reason we can't be allies with Russia, Russia is a country full of people and I can't imagine Putin wants a WWIII anymore than we do.

Putin has proved, considering how Ukraine has been treated (remember the Crimea annexation ?) to be a leader with thinking dangerously akin to the old Soviet model. Grab foreign territory. Bluster and reject the smallest criticism of it. We cannot trust this nutter.

Ok, so, Russia has had (and will have) its role in defeating ISIS (though Russia preferred to play politics in favouring Syria's leader, so was less than coherently selective in targeting ISIS specifically). Greater international cooperation would make sense in defeating them ... yes. But if we place trust in Russia, we must be nuts ....
Fuck me,for once you are right.

• Banned

I think if The West places trust in Turkey it'd be crazier.

Ukraine is in the hands of a dangerous group of lunatics, who have no problem with Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector, all took part in the violence at Maidan, where they fought the police, injured hundreds of them and killed 18 of them.

If you have no problem with people who celebrate Stepan Bandera, then I suppose Ukraine looks like a nation under new great leadership. I bet most people aren't even educated to be aware of who Stepan Bandera is, let alone who Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector are.

They just follow the Propaganda and drink the Kool-Aid. Hilarious that the same crowd calls everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP names, yet champion how great Ukraine is under this new great leadership.

Euromaidan headquarters, big picture of Stepan Bandera.

800px-Headquarters_of_the_Euromaidan_revolution.jpg

New Ukranian numbnuts and Puppet Petro Poroshenko, statue of Stepan Bandera in the background.

1024px-Poroshenko-Tern-ODA-15043059.jpg

Edited to add pictures.

Last edited:
"Europe is not the only region affected by Britain's vote to leave the bloc. The decision will also have significant effects on Russia, especially where sanctions are concerned. As the Continent focuses on mitigating and managing the fallout from the Brexit vote, it probably will have fewer resources to devote to problems beyond the European Union, namely those in Ukraine, Syria and Nagorno-Karabakh — all areas where Russia plays a major role."

How Russia Will Use Brexit to Fight Sanctions

Of course it is time to talk, Russia will win out in this scenario.

Fuck me,for once you are right.

Go away, nobody wants you, haven't you noticed yet are you THAT stupid? The majority don't care what you think or what you comment, you're about as popular as the plague.

Last edited:
"Europe is not the only region affected by Britain's vote to leave the bloc. The decision will also have significant effects on Russia, especially where sanctions are concerned. As the Continent focuses on mitigating and managing the fallout from the Brexit vote, it probably will have fewer resources to devote to problems beyond the European Union, namely those in Ukraine, Syria and Nagorno-Karabakh — all areas where Russia plays a major role."

How Russia Will Use Brexit to Fight Sanctions

Of course it is time to talk, Russia will win out in this scenario.

This is all correct Alex, and it's the rational thing to do.

I doubt Trudeau, Obama or Hillary want a world war III. I agree Russia is needed to help destroy ISIS and also to help Assad in Syria get control of his country. So the Uk is already stirring things up. I do hope the US stays out of it, there is no reason we can't be allies with Russia, Russia is a country full of people and I can't imagine Putin wants a WWIII anymore than we do.

Nobody wants WWIII and everyone agrees that to defeat ISIS that Russia has to be engaged with.

There are more people who are educated in the fundamentals of this, thankfully the bubbleheads who just OD on the propaganda and the Kool-Aid and haven't a clue what they're babbling about are in the minority. As I commented, this idiotic crowd call everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP names, yet seem to have no problem with Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector in the Ukraine who actually ARE what the idiot bubbleheads WRONGLY accuse everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP of being.

They're hilariously stupid and pathetic, the former because it's entertaining to hear them because they think they know what they're talking about and the latter because educated people know they've not got a clue what they're talking about.

You can have people blocked from threads? :lol:

Are you trolling or do you have something to say that's On Topic to the OP? I can request to have certain people blocked yes.

that is her main thing. she even does this in sports threads. she is a full blown nazicunt.

Yes you're one of the idiots I refer to when I comment this, your one of the bubbleheads and no, nobody cares what you think, you never comment anything remotely intelligent all you have is idiocy and name calling.

There are more people who are educated in the fundamentals of this, thankfully the bubbleheads who just OD on the propaganda and the Kool-Aid and haven't a clue what they're babbling about are in the minority. As I commented, this idiotic crowd call everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP names, yet seem to have no problem with Svoboda, Tryzub and the Right Sector in the Ukraine who actually ARE what the idiot bubbleheads WRONGLY accuse everyone from Marine Le Pen to UKIP of being.

They're hilariously stupid and pathetic, the former because it's entertaining to hear them because they think they know what they're talking about and the latter because educated people know they've not got a clue what they're talking about.

Don't forget though Drummond, all the Leftist pro-LGBT and pro-Islam fools are fanatically anti-Russian.

that is her main thing. she even does this in sports threads. she is a full blown nazicunt.

Yes you're one of the idiots I refer to when I comment this, your one of the bubbleheads and no, nobody cares what you think, you never comment anything remotely intelligent all you have is idiocy and name calling.

tl;dr

Forum List

Back