Post Conviction Polls Are Not Looking Good for Biden

Americans perceive the Trump prosecution as lawfare ... Americans don't like lawfare .
MAGA Magadonian-American's see Trump as a victim (lawfare LOL) -- correct. Most of America does not. Trump wants the election to be about him as a victim, but as time moves closer to voting day people will have to decide whether to pull the proverbial lever for a convicted felon, and rapist (so said the judge in his civil trial), who also has a long history of being viewed as a racist -- or not.

Considering how little the polls have changed for months and months, I'd say the narratives of things helping Trump are more mythical than reality. And make no mistake about it, Mr. Trump has made the election about himself.
Actually, Trump has made the campaign about what the incumbent has failed to do, the horrible things he has done, the ridiculous things he says and proposes as well as noting the perfidious nature of the Administration’s misuse and abuse of our criminal justice system.

Potato is doing his level best to try to make his opponent “the” issue. So, you have things backwards.
There is nothing I and others see as alarming,
The OP declared how it was alarming.
but one thing I believe is that America is not going to elect a convicted felon to be President.
Zzz

But this thread isn’t about what you believe or claim to believe or hope for.
It's a strong belief. It's a belief in the goodness and greatness of America, and its democratic institutions.
Your strong belief is valueless.

American greatness can be revealed in many ways including the repudiation of what the Democrats have been improperly attempting to pull off.

Last edited:
National polling:

View attachment 958958

At this point it would be good to see some reliable state polling.

The closeness of the polling for quite some time has been an odd feature. Reading the polls is something much more else, than assuming they are predictions. Right now it's still the national horse race polling shit.
If Trump is ahead in National Polling that is really bad news for Biden. Due to size of major cities the Dems should never lose national polls as major cities support big government and spending.

Actually, Trump has made the campaign about what the incumbent has failed to do...
Right. Okay. Read most of the threads here. It's all about the victimhood. You yourself participate with wild and crazy claims of lawfare, which is about Trump being the ultimate victim.

The constant attacks on prosecutors, DAs, Judges, juries the FBI and DOJ and others ... /Trump can't even help going there at rallies and fundraisers. He's obsessed with being seen as a victim. And it's what the Rightwing Noise machine echos.

I read the entrails of a chicken and they indicated Biden was going to win. So there! ;)

Presidential Polls have been more wrong than right recently. Divination may be just as accurate.

Last edited:
Not to worry. Mot people do not understand polling and the polls.

Listening to the narratives of the last few elections I can't help thinking ""The rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated?"

Polls are useful to a point. National polls are useless in an election not decided by the popular vote.

Why I think they are repeatedly wrong is that they measure those who sit by their phones and are willing to answer a lengthy poll.

What they don’t measure is who actually gets out and votes.
They don’t measure those who were recently registered, they don’t measure those who were sent absentee votes, they don’t measure pre election get out the vote initiatives

So I am willing to wait and see

Actually it is not.

but...

carry on

If one did a random poll in America they would inadvertently by function of the city sizes poll a larger number of Dem lead locales as a % be they NY, L.A, Chicago etc.

It would be more heavily weighted in the Dems favor obviously.

Trump continues to maintain small leads or tied with Biden in swing state polls. While it's still early and the full effects of the convictions may not yet be showing up, especially pre-sentencing, the fact this race is even competitive still should be alarming to the Biden camp. He's still in a tied race with a convicted felon. He should be ten points ahead. Even more alarming is that three polls out of Virginia in the past month have showed a tied race and that state hasn't been won by a Republican presidential candidate since 2004.

Virginia is officially in play! Deep Blue state right in the heart of the Democrat Regime.

Trump continues to maintain small leads or tied with Biden in swing state polls.
Small? 4-5 points isn’t all that small, imho.
IMG_9492.jpeg

Polls are useful to a point. National polls are useless in an election not decided by the popular vote.

Why I think they are repeatedly wrong is that they measure those who sit by their phones and are willing to answer a lengthy poll.

What they don’t measure is who actually gets out and votes.
They don’t measure those who were recently registered, they don’t measure those who were sent absentee votes, they don’t measure pre election get out the vote initiatives

So I am willing to wait and see
National polls are not totally useless. But the way people view them is. As you know, this Far out, they are about what is commonly referred to as the horse race.

The popular vote?

You are ignoring exit polling?

In many states, issues are put on the ballot in order to drive people to the polls. The GOP has done it for all of my lifetime, in particular states. The issues were usually god, gays, or guns, or any combination of. The ballot shit was not really ever about winning on an issue. It was almost always about driving particular voters to the polls.

I would be alarmed if this were eight years ago with Hillary having a 90 percent chance of victory and no polls saying Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin were in play

If major polls proved they learned their lesson from 2016, I would worry

But 2020 and 2022 showed the same mistakes
Biden lead Trump in over 90% of head to head general election polls in 2020

The ballot shit was not really ever about winning on an issue. It was almost always about driving particular voters to the polls.

That is why I have more faith in Dems being able to get out the vote.

In listening to Lara Trump, chair of the RNC, her strategy is to pay her Father in Laws legal bills, hire poll watchers to challenge black and brown voters, urge Republicans not to absentee vote

Dems have a traditional boots on the ground strategy.
Reach out to voters. Get them registered. If they are not sure they will vote, get a mail in vote in their hand. Fire up the anti-Trump vote

Trump continues to maintain small leads or tied with Biden in swing state polls. While it's still early and the full effects of the convictions may not yet be showing up, especially pre-sentencing, the fact this race is even competitive still should be alarming to the Biden camp. He's still in a tied race with a convicted felon. He should be ten points ahead. Even more alarming is that three polls out of Virginia in the past month have showed a tied race and that state hasn't been won by a Republican presidential candidate since 2004.

Polls a snap-shot in time. Women are registering in large numbers and they will vote to preseve the right to Dominion over their bodies. The only poll that counts is Election/

Forum List

Back