Post-debate, MSNBC’s Matthews claims Romney supporters fueled by racial hatred of Oba

Ah, now comes the quibbling over terms.

You don't have a problem equating the Democratic Party of the 1860's with the Democratic Party of today. But now you need "proof" that Conservative means the same thing?

Of the 1860's?? You get your panties in a bunch if they're equated to the Democrats of the 1960's.

And the truth is their racism of that day is just a strong today, only it's demonstrated through their belief that blacks NEED Affirmative Action, racial set asides and the like in order to compete in today's America.

They're telling YOU that you AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH or SMART ENOUGH to make it on YOUR OWN. Patrician plantation owners, and you gladly lick their boots!

The Inquisition, pogroms, African colonization, Indian colonization, etc.

Care to dispute these were caused by white conservatives?

Blacks don't need Affirmative Action, we use it as payback for America's debt to our black ancestors. I have a 6 figure income, am retired military, never been poor a day in my life and my kids have never been poor. Yet we use Affirmative Action every chance we get. For the fun of it.

Yep, you're just another greedy USER, taking things you haven't EARNED because the Liberal plantation owners have convinced you that you DESERVE them. You know, there are MILLIONS of Americans that benefited NOT ONE DIME from slavery, that didn't even get to this country until 30,40,50 or more years AFTER the Civil War, yet you somehow think you're ENTITLED to 'reparations' from them based SOLELY on the fact that they are WHITE.

You really are a sick fuck, Salt.

I really feel sorry for your kids...

No. Why should I have the onus to disprove your unsubstantiated assertion?

That Detroit city school education has failed you.

LOL

I've never lived in Detroit.

98% of blacks voted for Obama, due to, as white conservatives have stated, his being black. Isn't that racist?

Not at all. That is a function of cultural identify and affinity. You don't seem to be very bright or informed, and as such are making reckless statements.

Best to just read and educate yourself instead of posting.

Disprove that 98% of blacks are racist. Do you hear our conversations when we are among ourselves?

I've never lived in Detroit.

98% of blacks voted for Obama, due to, as white conservatives have stated, his being black. Isn't that racist?

Not at all. That is a function of cultural identify and affinity. You don't seem to be very bright or informed, and as such are making reckless statements.

Disprove that 98% of blacks are racist. Do you hear our conversations when we are among ourselves?

In debate, or anywhere else, it is up to the person making the assertion to back it up.

You suck and fail at this, as you clearly suck and fail at life.

I started to watch him last night, just for the entertainment! Lol! I can't stand the guy, but i know he says a lot of crazy things....but it was on about 5 minutes and i turned the channel. I can't believe anyone watches his show!

Well just about 300,000 to 400,000 people per day watch his show..
Meanwhile Sheppard Smith beats Matthews (25-54 demographic) by from 30 to 50%...
MSNBC has leaped over CNN to be the #2 cable network news channel.
However, MSNBC and the others lag far behind Fox News Channel.
Matthews appeals to a narrow minded audience. Far left moonbats who need something to believe. They get that with Matthews who is a far left moonbat himself

Of the 1860's?? You get your panties in a bunch if they're equated to the Democrats of the 1960's.

And the truth is their racism of that day is just a strong today, only it's demonstrated through their belief that blacks NEED Affirmative Action, racial set asides and the like in order to compete in today's America.

They're telling YOU that you AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH or SMART ENOUGH to make it on YOUR OWN. Patrician plantation owners, and you gladly lick their boots!

Blacks don't need Affirmative Action, we use it as payback for America's debt to our black ancestors. I have a 6 figure income, am retired military, never been poor a day in my life and my kids have never been poor. Yet we use Affirmative Action every chance we get. For the fun of it.

Yep, you're just another greedy USER, taking things you haven't EARNED because the Liberal plantation owners have convinced you that you DESERVE them. You know, there are MILLIONS of Americans that benefited NOT ONE DIME from slavery, that didn't even get to this country until 30,40,50 or more years AFTER the Civil War, yet you somehow think you're ENTITLED to 'reparations' from them based SOLELY on the fact that they are WHITE.

I'm not a user, I'm a taker. I never said I deserve Affirmative Action, I said I take Affirmative Action. I don't even need it. I paid for my kids to go to school out of my pocket. But if being black gives them a leg up in getting a job, then take it. If you can use Affirmative Action to advance yourself, use it. I consider it a legacy program.

And would you expect, VLW conspiracy, that white people be held to a higher standard on this, as usual?

No.

I believe that for the vast majority of people who are voting for Romney, their reasons have nothing to do with race.

And many white people vote for the white guy without being racist, simply because the white guy seems more familiar to them. That's not racism.

Black people aren't voting against Romney because he's white. They're voting for Obama because he's black.

Do you not understand the difference there?

They are biased toward him because there has never been a black president... ever.

They are biased toward him because his election is the fruition of decades of hope that a black man can do anything, despite all the bias that exists against them.

How many Roman Catholic Irishmen do you think voted against Jack Kennedy? Do you feel that, as a result, All Irish Roman Catholics hate everyone else?

I'm not a user, I'm a taker. I never said I deserve Affirmative Action, I said I take Affirmative Action. I don't even need it. I paid for my kids to go to school out of my pocket. But if being black gives them a leg up in getting a job, then take it. If you can use Affirmative Action to advance yourself, use it. I consider it a legacy program.

Your response is the PERFECT reason to abolish it.

In debate, or anywhere else, it is up to the person making the assertion to back it up.

You have a problem with my claim, I as a black American, know it's true You disprove it, you can't.

374773_427335063997230_241016220_n.jpg

And would you expect, VLW conspiracy, that white people be held to a higher standard on this, as usual?

No.

I believe that for the vast majority of people who are voting for Romney, their reasons have nothing to do with race.

And many white people vote for the white guy without being racist, simply because the white guy seems more familiar to them. That's not racism.

Black people aren't voting against Romney because he's white. They're voting for Obama because he's black.

Do you not understand the difference there?

They are biased toward him because there has never been a black president... ever.

They are biased toward him because his election is the fruition of decades of hope that a black man can do anything, despite all the bias that exists against them.

How many Roman Catholic Irishmen do you think voted against Jack Kennedy? Do you feel that, as a result, All Irish Roman Catholics hate everyone else?

LOL

I said that a few posts ago.

But you are a fast learner.

Good job.

You have a problem with my claim, I as a black American, know it's true You disprove it, you can't.

'American' is a lot more than a nationality, Salt, and nationality is the ONLY way you qualify.

Your response is the PERFECT reason to abolish it.

Except it won't be. I don't care if it is or isn't, I'm retired military and that Affirmative Action program opens more doors then regular Affirmative Action.

Presidential Debate III was more like “Rocky” Round 16, an afterthought where neither boxer really lands a clean punch on the other and where the crowd has dozed off or gone to bed. Only in the land of MSNBC were sparks flying.

Famously tingly MSNBC host Chris Matthews decided the whole race came down to, well, race. In one of the more outlandish rants of an outlandish career, Matthews said the right hates Obama more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda, according to The Hill. The rant is too priceless to edit:

“I think they hate Obama. They want him out of the White House more than they want to destroy Al Qaeda. Their No. 1 enemy in the world right now, on the right, is their hatred, hatred for Obama. And we can go into that about the white working class in the South and looking at these numbers we're getting the last couple days about racial hatred in many cases … this isn't about being a better president, they want to get rid of this president,’ he said.”

Read more: Post-debate, MSNBC

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

how is he wrong? youve stated yourself you are voting for romney because he is white.

Prove your assertion, cockbreath. Prove 98% of blacks are racist.

Well just about 300,000 to 400,000 people per day watch his show..
Meanwhile Sheppard Smith beats Matthews (25-54 demographic) by from 30 to 50%...
MSNBC has leaped over CNN to be the #2 cable network news channel.
However, MSNBC and the others lag far behind Fox News Channel.
Matthews appeals to a narrow minded audience. Far left moonbats who need something to believe. They get that with Matthews who is a far left moonbat himself

Now, here's a question:

If, as you folks on the right seem to believe, all media is leftward-biased...

Then one must compare FoxNews' ratings against all the other networks combined to form any sort of comparison, correct?

Or is it that the Networks aren't actually all "leftward leaning", and that comparing MSNBC and FoxNews is a fair comparison?

Which is it exactly?

'American' is a lot more than a nationality, Salt, and nationality is the ONLY way you qualify.

Nah, my 20 years in the US Navy qualifies me. How about you?

no race card, all you have to do is read this board for 1 hour and you can taste the hate for the sitting president.

Some will just up right and admit it. you will see, just wait.... you post it, they will come.

I could taste the hate for Bush, too.

Oh wait, that was "different". Right?

One of the liberal mantras is "well that's different". It allows them the latitude of the double standard.

Forum List

Back