Post election audits find no voter fraud in Arizona

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
The audit in Arizona’s four largest counties, which included 86% of all votes for president, provided no evidence of systematic voter fraud, which President Trump has complained about.

Now what will Trumpers bitch about.

There is no voter fraud in Georgia, in PA, in MI and each and every other state in the USA.

Well, those of us whose brains are not syrup already know that.

Last edited:
he audit in Arizona’s four largest counties, which included 86% of all votes for president, provided no evidence of systematic voter fraud, which President Trump has complained about.

Of course not. This is hardly surprising to anybody who hasn't sucked down the Trump Kool-Aid.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The audit in Arizona’s four largest counties, which included 86% of all votes for president, provided no evidence of systematic voter fraud, which President Trump has complained about.

Next they will find no voter fraud in Georgia, in PA, in MI and each and every other state in the USA.

:iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

This is dubious at best. No official statements, no official links, and based on apparent small samples. By no means definitive. Nothing relating to this anywhere on az.gov.

Next they will find no voter fraud in Georgia, in PA, in MI and each and every other state in the USA.

That sight is not loading for me. Do you have another source?

Oh, now it loaded. I see this:

The audit in Arizona’s four largest counties, which included 86% of all votes for president, provided no evidence of systematic voter fraud, which President Trump has complained about. No irregularities were found in Maricopa County, which is home to Phoenix. Puma County officials, home to Tucson, saw a random sample of 4,239 votes in the presidential race and found only a two-vote discrepancy.

What about the other 14%?

When is GA, PA, WI, MI, and NV doing the same?

There was cheating! There was fraud! I have no evidence but I want to bleev it so it must be true!

Why is the topic so quiet? lol
Like Hunter's laptop. BS only spreads so far.
Poor example.
Hunters laptop was true, you and the MSM first tried to deny its existence, then said what it contained wasn’t real, then tried to divert attention away from the corruption and instead focus on hunter.
Hmmm. Maybe that is a good example
After all

Last edited:

Forum List

Back