Post Election Democrat Butthurtness: The Insanity of Having Crooked Hillary as the Candidate

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
After The Donald wins, I wonder how the MSM is going to deal with the insanity of them supporting the obvious lost cause of Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt politician in US history. Is the MSM going to admit they were wrong or will they somehow suggest the American people are wrong?

Trump winning depends on how bad the Ocare sticker shock is. admittedly that is likely to be bad enough to produce votes even for the NBPP in even ND but the graveyard vote is solidly D and might be sufficient.

My dream election outcome is that its so close the SCOTUS decides for Trump, millions of liberal's heads will explode :laugh:

After The Donald wins, I wonder how the MSM is going to deal with the insanity of them supporting the obvious lost cause of Crooked Hillary, the most corrupt politician in US history. Is the MSM going to admit they were wrong or will they somehow suggest the American people are wrong?

I am personally worried about your health when you find out Donald has not been elected dictator for life.

Will your head just unravel? Will you go further down your rabbit hole of delusion?

Will you drag others with you?

Election night is going to be monumental amounts of fun. I predict that most (if not all) of the right wing nut jobs will bail as they did 4 years ago.

Forum List

Back