Post empirical proof that I am not God here

Oh wait, nevermind Ravi. Empirical involves numbers and I know you suck at math. :lol:

How many have you smited - 0

How many has Gunny smited - 4,221

There's some math for you. :lol:

Post empirical proof that I am not God here.

You are writing in English and Gawdlish, thus you are not Gawd for if you were you would know Gawdlish. Any more questions mere mortal?

"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the kind that we experience in ourselves. Neither can I nor would I want to conceive of an individual that survives his physical death; let feeble souls, from fear or absurd egoism, cherish such thoughts. I am satisfied with the mystery of the eternity of life and with the awareness and a glimpse of the marvelous structure of the existing world, together with the devoted striving to comprehend a portion, be it ever so tiny, of the Reason that manifests itself in nature." Albert Einstein

I cannot prove you are not God. But thank you for proving my point in another thread that theists are self worshiping narcissists.
What's more arrogant than to think out of the entire universe you are gods special creation.

He even made you in his image.

And he has an eternal heaven waiting for you. Funny I don't see many theists who look forward to going.

Yo god, if you are god, then what exactly did you say to moses? Is Mohammed a sand ****** liar? Why the fuck did you choose the snake people as your chosen people? When the fuck are you sending your fag looking son back to gather up all the annoying christians that are littering our planet?
Can you please make a 8th day so we can all have a 3 day weekend?
And please don't leave us alone with all these Muslims when you rapture the Christians.

And maybe you can forgive the Jews and don't send them all to hell for not believing the Jesus story. It is rather ridiculous. We all know you didn't make any mistakes in your first book.

You are just one animal on one tiny planet in a universe with billions of other galaxy's. Do you understand how small you are? Makes me feel like a Tardigrade.

Now they might actually be gods chosen animal. They can live anywhere on earth and survive outer space. Can you?

Forum List

Back