Post Office orders 44,000 new trucks!!

112_0902_08z-2010_ford_mustang_GT-burnout1.jpg

The way the mail truck runs some days in my hood, they are about a decade overdue. I fully expect the think to explode one day it jerks and sputters so much.

They'll be banned in KKKalifornia. People will have to ride their bikes to the Nevada border to pick up mail.

LOL
Why do you post stupid comments? Are you desperate for attention?

Why not stop, think and post, a short thing to consider. This idea taken and changed from Kindergarten Teachers who tell five year old children to Stop, Look and Listen.

I do hope you can understand this and stop with your efforts to believe you are clever or even not as stupid as all of your posts suggest.

So here are a couple simple suggestions related to snail mail delivery. Stop daily delivery and go to every other day. Secondly, put mailboxes in pairs in between houses instead of at the head of the driveway of each house. In my neighborhood alone that would eliminate 100 stops. It would save a lot of fuel, speed delivery times and save wear and tear on the vehicles.

Why do you post stupid comments? Are you desperate for attention?

Why not stop, think and post, a short thing to consider. This idea taken and changed from Kindergarten Teachers who tell five year old children to Stop, Look and Listen.

I do hope you can understand this and stop with your efforts to believe you are clever or even not as stupid as all of your posts suggest.

Get educated, retard.

Governor Newsom Announces California Will Phase Out Gasoline-Powered Cars & Drastically Reduce Demand for Fossil Fuel in California’s Fight Against Climate Change​

So here are a couple simple suggestions related to snail mail delivery. Stop daily delivery and go to every other day. Secondly, put mailboxes in pairs in between houses instead of at the head of the driveway of each house. In my neighborhood alone that would eliminate 100 stops. It would save a lot of fuel, speed delivery times and save wear and tear on the vehicles.
if you knew how the mail flowed you wouldnt suggest that....going every other day would just increase the over time....the mail moves 7 days a week in the PO and stops at the carriers case were he puts up the mail for that day.....so every other day there would be 2 days worth of mail to deliver.....and if there is a holiday?....things would be even worse...because of Sunday, Mondays are usually the heaviest day for mail....a Monday holiday and Tuesday sucks...and right now they have been putting up NBU boxes in new neighborhoods for quite a while now...that eliminates lots of stops...

Get educated, retard.

Governor Newsom Announces California Will Phase Out Gasoline-Powered Cars & Drastically Reduce Demand for Fossil Fuel in California’s Fight Against Climate Change​

the PO has been slowly buying Electric vehicles.....when i was working there cal was one of the states were they were testing them out...

The best way to get rid of bad ideas is to adopt them fully. The flaws will reveal themselves soon enough.

Trump appointee

Of course he will not order EVs
They have to be fit for use for the job.

They obviously don't measure up for mail delivery use. Maybe using them for more than a domestic shopping trip might have something to do with it. Once EV users realise that everyone else doesn't lead the same life and circumstances, stupid comments might fizzle out.

Forum List

Back