Post Office orders 44,000 new trucks!!

tell your congress to get out of their way....
Billions in deficits every year. When you buy a stamp you are only paying a portion of the cost of the letter. The rest is taken out of the damn income or corporate taxes that you pay every year.

The government fucks up everything it touches. The US Postal System is no exception.

Billions in deficits every year. When you buy a stamp you are only paying a portion of the cost of the letter. The rest is taken out of the damn income or corporate taxes that you pay every year.

The government fucks up everything it touches. The US Postal System is no exception.
like i said....tell congress to get out of their way,and let the guys they pay to run it,run the dam thing without their meddling...

like i said....tell congress to get out of their way,and let the guys they pay to run it,run the dam thing without their meddling...

Democrats don't give a shit about the post office being run poorly. They are not exactly known for being fiscally responsible.

Republicans say they will do the right thing but whenever they get into office they usually are the same big government fiscally irresponsible turds that the Democrats are.

The right thing is to either do away with the damn postal service or else reduce its size and scope. With technology nowadays we really don't need these high paid Federal Union assholes delivering advertisements six days a week and it costing taxpayers billions.

Democrats don't give a shit about the post office being run poorly. They are not exactly known for being fiscally responsible.

Republicans say they will do the right thing but whenever they get into office they usually are the same big government fiscally irresponsible turds that the Democrats are.

The right thing is to either do away with the damn postal service or else reduce its size and scope. With technology nowadays we really don't need these high paid Federal Union assholes delivering advertisements six days a week and it costing taxpayers billions.
UPS is higher paid union assholes....and how many people i have heard say that and yet i bet a good many of them would take that job over what they are doing .....i know i worked with guys with master degrees that were delivering mail because it paid better and had better benefits than what they got their degree in....you people on the outside looking in are sometimes hilarious....

Amazon to bolster delivery fleet with all-electric Ram ProMaster vans

Amazon will add Stellantis’ all-electric Ram ProMaster van to its fleet when the vehicle launches in 2023 as the e-commerce giant pushes to meet its pledge to be carbon neutral by 2040 . . . Amazon pledged in 2019 that it would become carbon-neutral by 2040 — 10 years earlier than is outlined by the United Nations Paris Agreement. To help hit that target, Amazon ordered 100,000 electric delivery trucks from electric startup-turned publicly traded company Rivian.

Amazon to bolster delivery fleet with all-electric Ram ProMaster vans | TechCrunch

Oil-industry apologists keep running out of excuses.

Oooops....you missed the headline. The US Post Office ordered tens of thousands of new trucks....only 10% electric. :bye1:

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Forum List

Back