Post your Greta memes here!

Greta in 60 years:
images

that's one of the best memes of Greturd ^^^
What's really horrid is the simple fact that this little twerp is demanding something that would have to result in the genocide of 90% of the world's population to satisfy her.
These people will eventually get to the point where they will propose population controls....and eventually exterminations.

^^^

I agree....they are morons....Globalists ....and that's what they want, population control and so they send that twerp to spread the message worldwide....

Like the people don't know what's going on.....of course we do.

She sure triggers CRCs.
Actually we all feel a lil bad for tHe exploited and abused child ...cause unlike lefties we're not complete fucking half a fag ghouls

How dare you !
1yep.jpg

Space potato!

I would say I hope she finds some inner peace one day but thier wont be anytime for her after the 3rd worlders burn western Europe to the ground..

Oh lard!

Mike,

I truly enjoy your witty ways most of the time but the girl is just sixteen years old, so cut her some slack and blame the media and Progressives for her stardom...

^^^

I agree....they are morons....Globalists ....and that's what they want, population control and so they send that twerp to spread the message worldwide....

Like the people don't know what's going on.....of course we do.
It's because the left operates on emotion rather than actually using logic.
They want to feel good about stuff but they never think it through and work out in their minds the ramifications of their actions.

Oh lard!

Mike,

I truly enjoy your witty ways most of the time but the girl is just sixteen years old, so cut her some slack and blame the media and Progressives for her stardom...
You are right. But when does this end? They are not going to treat any child who does not promote their agendas even with respect. You saw what they did to the Covington kid. The venom from the women on the TV/entertainer fiefdom bothered me more. They would be the first ones begging for help by the same if their lives were in danger.

Forum List

Back