🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Postal Service Finds No Evidence Of Mail Ballot Fraud In Pa. Case Cited By Top Republicans

Mail in ballots have been used in Washington state since 1991.
Yes, and there were problems at first, they had years to work them out, and it was only across a small statewide sampling, not national. Whatever Washington did right or wrong affected the state not the whole election.

Mail in ballots will likely become more important as the number of voters increase.
Regular voting certainly was no problem just 4 years ago. It wouldn't have been this year either. So the number of voters will have to go WAY up, double, and long before that, we can simply open more polling places. Mail-in voting is NEVER a good idea as a general course except where necessary and just points to the fact that low-information voters too lazy to drive a mile to the poll means more idiots knowing nothing who should just stay home if they can't bother being informed will be making lazy, uninformed votes by mail because it is EASY; people who are the most susceptible to voter advertising and party marketing propaganda.

There are too many people for voting to occur in 1 day
BULLSHIT. Again, it just happened in the last election (2016). No problems.

The number of voers increased by a large margin over 2016. Also the number of polling places had to be cut by klarge numbers because most of the workers are in the high risk category for coronavirus. These older Americans will increasingly die out which will lead to a shortage of poll workers.

This election shows the fact that in-person voters are the stupid ones. You prove it every day with stupid conspiracies and refuse to accept cold, hard facts. Biden beat Trump in a fair vote. You are a low indormation voter. trump supporters are uninformed voters.
There was nothing fair about Biden's win. The conspiracy was the massive fraud and the cover up aided by media censorship and intimidation. The fraud was obvious and the hate directed at concerned Americans disgraceful. Congress KNEW 40 % of voters thought the election was fraudulent and did not investigate. Instead they called citizens and their representatives traitors. They should and could have investigated. The reason they did not is more than obvious.

There was no conspiracy. You are nothing but a cracked pot crackhead. ASG Barr saw no reason to open a investigation. I suppose he was in on the conpiracy. It was obvious that there was little or no fraud. Just because 40% of the people want to establish a dictatorship does not make it so. They were and are traitors and Nazis.
There was a huge conspiracy that involved every branch of our now thoroughly corrupt government, media, and foreign powers. To think otherwise is lying to yourself and others.

You are really crazy.
Batshit Qrazy.

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.
Sure they have. They just refuse to admit it.

Everyone is conspiring against Trump.:rolleyes:
They did to get him out office. There was obvious and massive fraud.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

As to mail in voting, we've never had it. That's supposed to be reserved mainly for just those very few like military or the very sick who can't possibly be here to vote on election day.
Lie again I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens. It is NOT something new.

Wrong again. I said I'VE never had it, not you. A few states have had it after many years of ironing the bugs out, though still not a smart practice. Last year, it was thrust upon the ENTIRE COUNTRY, arbitrarily, including my state, with no time to iron it out or vet the process to prevent cheating. I had offers to vote by mail in ballot flying at me last year left and right. I probably could have voted 16 times.

The #1 way to cheat an election as determined by the 2005 Carter Commission.

HNo one has found any evidence of massive frausd in state and federal elections. In a NC congressional race Republicans cheated on mail in ballots but were caught.The idea that states have no control over mail in ballots is ridiculous. States have been doing mail in ballots for centuries.
Wrong.

Right State officials have seen no evidence of fraud. Federal prosecutors have seen no evidence of fraud.
Sure they have. They just refuse to admit it.

Everyone is conspiring against Trump.:rolleyes:
They did to get him out office. There was obvious and massive fraud.

There was no onvious and massive fraud.
That's not evidence.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Nobody would say they are someone they are not in order to vote. I mean, that is simply implausible.

Democrats are that naive.

Lie lie lie lie lie lie Why? Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... (post #16).

:1peleas:
It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

The judge ruled, yes...he believed it was too specific and was asking the
Signature checkers to do something that the legislature never mention.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

In 2016 election, they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate
In 2018 election, they ran 0.6% ballot rejection rate
In 2020 election they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

That is the 0.5% rejection

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

The election was won by Biden, by over 155,000 votes.

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.
That is simply not true

81 million of us, voted against Trump, as if our very lives, depended on it. Your fraud claims, without merit, never even name who you claim, committed voter fraud, nor produceD any legitimate evidence to support it....but you expect the sane, to go along with your foolish madness.

Only 1/3 of the country believe the election was stolen, the crazies who believe anything trump shovels....his cult following.

The rest are the ones giving Biden a 62% favorability rating.

With merit. The courts said no standing. There was plenty of evidence. The courts refused to look at it.

That is not true. The Supreme Court said the states had no standing. Every claim of fraud was heard by the lower courts and there was no evidence presented. They didn't even use the affadavits they had because they knew they were a bunch of horse manure.
They were not allowed an evidentiary hearing. Do I have to explain what that means or are going to Google it?
They had to present evidence to get that and they had none.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

Yeah, those three ballots that were fraudulently voted

lol

Keep clinging, old MAGA dude

Right, that is the plan. Allow individuals to cheat on their own instead of faking 100k ballots in mass. We can’t investigate every single vote, so it is the perfect strategy. Make it EASY to cheat by not requiring ID and sending out ballots to every address and just let the people go to work.

Another official investigation. Another report that accusations of fraud are total BS.

I don't know how many official investigations have been done with reports saying no voting fraud.

The accusations are just BS and everyone with working brain cells knows it.

The fraud is project veritas and james o'keefe who keeps making videos that are nothing but lies through editing and false representations.

Nobody would say they are someone they are not in order to vote. I mean, that is simply implausible.

Democrats are that naive.
The OP is about a postal worker who signed an affidavit written not by himself but by James O'keefe, who's notorious for lying. The affidavit claims said postal worker overheard supervisors discussing backdating ballot envelopes. That led to an interview of said postal worker by a postal Inspector General where said postal worker confessed he didn't write the affidavit he signed and he recanted it.

I guess you missed the thread from just a couple days ago where Michigan admitted fraud had occured!

Yeah, those three ballots that were fraudulently voted

lol

Keep clinging, old MAGA dude

Right, that is the plan. Allow individuals to cheat on their own instead of faking 100k ballots in mass. We can’t investigate every single vote, so it is the perfect strategy. Make it EASY to cheat by not requiring ID and sending out ballots to every address and just let the people go to work.
Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin already require ID. Nor do they send ballots to every address. Michigan asks for ID but doesn't require it and Pennsylvania doesn't even ask for it. Neither of those states mail out ballots to every address. Of the 6 swing states Trump lost, only Nevada didn't ask for ID and did send out ballots to every address on file as a registered voter.

Last edited:
The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. he also worked to destroy mail in voting. I guess they didn't read the constitution

What an ODD series of comments to make coming from someone who for years has wanted to throw the Constitution OUT. Do away witrh the electoral college, consider it a living document needing rewritten, trash the 2nd Amendment, walks all over the 1st, now the GOP is destroying the constitution by trying to make a huge money loser like the USPS profitable and efficient for the American people? :omg:

My do you have a lot of sides of your head you talk out of.

Lie again

I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens.

It is NOT something new.
Not with millions of fake leftyvirus mailins that are easy to manipulate and cheat with. Regular mailin voting is normal and controlled...fake virus balloting is not.

The republicans want to violate the constitution again by privatizing the post office. he also worked to destroy mail in voting. I guess they didn't read the constitution

What an ODD series of comments to make coming from someone who for years has wanted to throw the Constitution OUT. Do away witrh the electoral college, consider it a living document needing rewritten, trash the 2nd Amendment, walks all over the 1st, now the GOP is destroying the constitution by trying to make a huge money loser like the USPS profitable and efficient for the American people? :omg:

My do you have a lot of sides of your head you talk out of.

Lie again

I've been voting no excuse mail in ballot for over 20years now and so have millions of other citizens.

It is NOT something new.
Not with millions of fake leftyvirus mailins that are easy to manipulate and cheat with. Regular mailin voting is normal and controlled...fake virus balloting is not.
Oh? Which swing state did that?

Lie lie lie lie lie lie Why? Michigan never admitted to FRAUD.

Why do you lie all the time about the election not having been stolen? I've shown 25 instances of election theft in that state alone. You ---- nothing.

......this deserves a stand-alone thread...... (post #16).

:1peleas:
It's had a stand alone thread. There was no fraud. There was a legal case on whether her duty for election guidance THAT THE LEGISLATURE gave her as Secretary of State, went beyond what the legislature had put in the law.

The judge ruled, yes...he believed it was too specific and was asking the
Signature checkers to do something that the legislature never mention.

THAT IS NOT FRAUD That's a disagreement on the law in place, and what it means....that courts often decide.

Her direction to lean towards the voter not being disenfranchised if other elements of the signature matches, and address matches etc did not affect the rate of rejection in Michigan.

In 2016 election, they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate
In 2018 election, they ran 0.6% ballot rejection rate
In 2020 election they ran 0.5% ballot rejection rate

There was no drastic reduction in the ballot rejection rate in Michigan in the 2020 election that her wrongful directions affected.

Also, there were 3 million absentee ballots, 15,000 were rejected for signature, and other reasons.

That is the 0.5% rejection

Even if the rejection rate had a 100% increase and was 1%, that would be 30,000 rejections...prorated against each candidate...in other words...rejections can be voters from either side of the aisle...

The election was won by Biden, by over 155,000 votes.

And the whole lawsuit is moot at this point because the Republican legislature voted in October 2020, that on all future elections, any voter's ballot rejected, the voter has to be notified and given a chance to correct their signature etc.

There was massive fraud. Biden is the illegitimate installed fraud. He's not recognized by half the country.
Did you know that you are delusional and you need to seek mental health care? Seriously.

You've been brainwashed, in to a cult.

I realize no one in a cult, believes they are in a cult....

But that doesn't make it any less true.

There was no fraud.

WRONG. Prove it. Prove all the cases I have of fraud are indeed NOT fraud.
There was no widespread, coordinated, voter fraud.
Period.
Of course not....just tons of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots not filled out by the actual voters.
Explain how that can even happen with all the checks, in place to prevent such?

And explain why an individual would choose to commit a FELONY by voting twice, and by stealing some one else's mail and voting in their spot once for themselves, for only 1 extra vote for their candidate which would mean diddly in the overall count?

Did 7.1 million voters choose to cheat and be felons?

that’s the plan? According to who?

This allegation would be taken seriously if it had any actual evidence to support it.

How do they know about 'mail in' ballots that were completed en mass and trucked in and dumped at inner city precincts in the middle of the night?

How does anyone know?
How do you know, poster OldFlame?

If you do know....and are not just passing on something you heard on Alex Jones, or your wishful thinking......but if you do know, well, what are you gonna do about it?

If you know deadsolidperfectly that what you think you know is God's own truth.....well then, partner, it is your civic and patriotic American duty to call the FBI, or your state's election authority and file a complaint.

Have you done that?
And you know it is true.....well, why haven't you?

Batter up, poster OldFlame.
Show us you got game.
Show us the kind of responsible American we want you to be.

That was certainly a lot of hot air, and no information. Maybe you'd like to explain how a a postal investigation would expose what I commented about?

There was plenty of evidence. The courts refused to look at it.
That is not true. The Supreme Court said the states had no standing. Every claim of fraud was heard by the lower courts and there was no evidence presented.

While it's true SCOTUS claimed Texas had no standing TO BRING A CASE against other states (which says nothing about the evidence therein), I really get tired of hearing people argue that "every claim of fraud was heard by the lower courts and there was no evidence presented." That is Bullshit for like the 1100th time.

NO claim of fraud was HEARD by the lower courts, they dismissed hearing them! So of course no evidence COULD have been presented. It has been well documented here how the courts danced around NOT ruling on any of the actual evidence! That says NOTHING about the quality or degree of the actual evidence suppressed! But I have most of it here and am still waiting for one of the Bidenista to go up against me showing how all of the charges are baseless!

NO claim of fraud was HEARD by the lower courts, they dismissed hearing them! So of course no evidence COULD have been presented. It has been well documented here how the courts danced around NOT ruling on any of the actual evidence!
This isn’t true. Some cases were thrown out because of standing. Some thrown out because of latches. Some were withdrawn by the complainant. Some decided on merits.

Forum List

Back