Posted an ad on Craiglist and got a reply from a young hot thing!!!

Uh, ok....

ugly-fat-girl-bikini-old-woman-pictures.jpg

Have a good weekend, dude!!!
Well now we know what staph will be rolling with this weekend.

Looks like I will have some a$$ cheeks in my face this weekend LOL And not only that it's a 3 day weekend which makes it even better. Craigslist is the best fucking website of all time

So excited for this weekend.
How odd .... another poster here who goes by the name, boss, was bragging in another thread how he's hooking up this weekend with a "cuddle buddy" he met on Craigslist. Hmmmm......

Looks like I will have some a$$ cheeks in my face this weekend LOL And not only that it's a 3 day weekend which makes it even better. Craigslist is the best fucking website of all time

How odd .... another poster here who goes by the name, boss, was bragging in another thread how he's hooking up this weekend with a "cuddle buddy" he met on Craigslist. Hmmmm......

Well I decided not to meet because she gave off a crusty vibe

And you give off a slimy vibe. Sounds like a perfect match...

And you give off a slimy vibe. Sounds like a perfect match...

The fuck you mean I give off a slimy vibe?

Forum List

Back