Posting quotes having religious content re: RNC-LPD legitimate political discourse on the transfer of power Jab6 dust up

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
One of my favorite tweets:quotes having religious content re: Jan6 RNC-LPD legitimate political discourse on the transfer of power dust up

Here a good starter:

“We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” “God bless America, patriots.” Babbitt-21JAN06-mob

No ANTIFA in the 3 million strong blessed by god MAGA mob 22FEB11-POST#0001

"They were not there to storm the Capitol, to stop the certification, to takeover (sic) the government," Rhodes' attorneys wrote in the 41-page motion. "They were waiting for President Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act. He did not, so Rhodes and the others did nothing.

NFBW wrote: Had Mike Pence refused to count the electors from Pennsylvania Arizona Wisconsin Georgia Nevada and Michigan and announced that Donald Trump and himself were the winner knows what kind of commotion that would’ve caused in the streets of all the big cities and all those states. Was that the plan, trigger violence And then invoke the insurrection act? 22FEB11-POST#0002

Bannon God and the Pillow Guy

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suggested on Wednesday that God had orchestrated former President Donald Trump's removal from the White House so that the nation could see the "evil" of the election system

In an interview on Real America's Voice, host Steve Bannon asked Lindell if his so-called "cyber symposium" to prove Trump won the election was "spiritual warfare."

"You're in the spiritual battle of good and evil and think what's happened since the election, if we wouldn't have caught this and all the things happened, all the things we're going through, you know, it wouldn't have revealed all the evil," Lindell insisted. "The evil is revealing itself. It's just amazing. It's popping up all over like pocket gophers."

According to Lindell, liberals were "blinded" but now "their eyes are being opened."

"We need to pray that God gives us grace and it looks like we're going to get that because all of these things that are happening," he added

Last edited:
Question? Why is it anytime a conservative movement exercises their Constitutional Rights of assembly and speech.........its called an insurrection? On the other hand.......supposed liberals can burn, loot, murder and take control of public property, why is it called DEMOCRACY IN ACTION? :abgg2q.jpg:

Democracy: Form the Greek Language, meaning MOB RULE

Why is it anytime a conservative movement exercises their Constitutional Rights of assembly and speech.........its called an insurrection?

Allow me to explain.

As Ashley Babbitt walked east along the Mall on Jan6 wearing a backpack emblazoned with the American flag, she streamed a video on Facebook narrating “It was amazing to get to see the president talk,” and “We are now walking down the inaugural path to the Capitol building. Three million-plus people.” At that juncture in time and place, Babbitt and 2,999,999 other MAGA mob retards were indeed exercising their Constitutional Rights of assembly and speech with absolutely no problem at all.

Now Clyde 154 hear this and keep the following in mind if you plan to participate in a protest and do not want your head justifiably blown off by authorities, When you are there protesting, if you see criminal behavior that is violent in nature such as beating a cop, you get as far away from that as possible immediately-

BABBITT made the wrong choice because she was not there to peacefully protest, She was religiously there to facilitate Q-anon's STORM. It's been reported that she avidly followed the QAnon conspiracy theory, convinced that Trump was destined to vanquish a cabal of child abusers and Satan-worshiping Democrats. She went to the Capitol on Jan6 thinking this was “the storm,” when QAnon mythology holds that Trump would capture and execute his opponents. In other words she was just plain F$&@ing nuts.

When Babbitt saw peaceful protest end and criminal activity begin she chose to be a violent criminal for Trumpism - her newfound religion of Q. She fought her way in committing terrorist acts on the way and when she gained entrance without going through proper security check with a backpack on her back. And at the time, when the third and second in succession to the presidency were inside the building, every Capitol Police officer has a license to shoot her. She was too stupid to know that. So I wonder Clyde 154 are you that stupid too? Or are you in the thrall soft Q too? 22FEB12-POST#0005

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Babbitt’s religious obsession was Q’ish Trumpism . We should study quotes from posters who come off as suggesting she was murdered for her religion and opine to the effect that she is some kind of a Martyr for Trumpism - a white informal branch of evangelical Protestant Christianity and what I am calling white Mashmont Catholic Trumpism. Here is one example containing a common denominator / irrationally and belief in a false reality.

I think she was unarmed and about to break into a hallway full of police. She was a 0 threat to no one
The police officer who shot Ashley Babbitt had no idea whether she was armed or not. She did not go through proper security checkpoints to get where she was. She was acting like a fanatic. Both she and the officer had a reason to believe there were hundreds perhaps thousands of lunatics like her behind her. Lastamender says she was no threat to anyone. That is an absurdity as absurd as the belief in QAnon itself. Lastamender sympathetic to the cult of Q’ish Trumpism? Is Trumpism producing irrational minds in followers who tcannot determine the difference between right and wrong? 22FEB12-POST#0006

Last edited:
NFBW wrote: Quote of the day.

I have prepared for this day and this is God's plan for me. Liberty or Death! De Oppresso Libre, Rangers lead the way! MOLON LABE! “ -Jeremy Brown

To the American people from a prisoner of war in the Globolist War Against America and the National Sovereignty of Independent Nations around the world:

My name is Jeremy Brown. I am a 20 year US Army Special Forces Master Sergeant that served this nation honorably. In October of 1992, I swore to an Almighty God that I would protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against ALL enemies, Foreign and Domestic; This Constitution that codifies the Rights that God granted us at birth. I have upheld the Oath as a Ranger, Green Beret, Fire Fighter, Citizen, Business Owner, Coach, US Congressional Candidate and now as a Prisoner of War. I have been obligated to uphold this oath for 29 years and I have no intention of faltering now! In December of 2020, the very Government I served for 20 years and that entrusted me to hold a TOP SECRET/SCI Security Clearance attempted to recruit me to be a Confidential Informant for the FBIs JTTF. I was asked if I would be willing to collect information (AKA spy) on law abiding American Citizens. I refused, but I recorded the entire meeting. In January 2021 I volunteered to be part of a Security Detail tasked with protecting speakers at the Jan 5th & 6th "Stop the Steal" Rally in DC. In the weeks that followed, it became clear to me why I had been recruited. It was the testimony of FBI Director Christopher Wray in front of Congress that made me realize I could not stay silent. On March 5th 2021, I went public with what I knew and my professional opinion about what happened January 6th as a 20 Year Special Forces Combat Veteran. I knew that going public against a corrupt FBI narrative would put my safety and freedom, as well as the safety of my family and friends in jeopardy but if not me then who?? I have prepared for this day and this is God's plan for me. Liberty or Death! De Oppresso Libre, Rangers lead the way! MOLON LABE!
-Jeremy Brown
Jeremy can receive mail at:

Pinellas County Jail

Jeremy Brown #1875858

22FEB12-POST#0007

Trump political activist, Peter Francis Stager, has been charged with beating a olice officer with an American flag pole who was guarding an entrance of the U.S. Capitol when members of the pro-Trump mob grabbed him and dragged him down a set of stairs.

On the scene of the crime Stager spoke into the camera , "Everybody in there is a treasonous traitor. Death is the only remedy for what’s in that building."

Here’s more: “Everybody in there is a disgrace,” a bearded man was shown screaming, as several others around him nodded or shouted in agreement. “That entire building is filled with treasonous traitors. Death is the only remedy for what’s in that building! We gotta stand up!” “Every single one of those Capitol law enforcement officers, death is the remedy!” he continued ranting.

This was incitement to violence by the President of the United States of America.

“Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!" Trump said.

TRUCKERS protesting “patronizing BLM”

Bob Bolus, who owns a trucking parts and towing service business, is an organizer of the convoy. Bolus "reeled off a litany of grievances

They will be "rallying for a return of the Trump era."

“Donald Trump had the country solid," Bolus said. "Industry was thriving and so was everything else. Americans for the first time were enjoying a convenient, exuberant economy. Now it’s gone the other way. We can’t pay our heating bills. We can’t buy groceries. We can’t do this and we can’t do that. All our rights have been taken away. They patronize illegals.

Bannon God and the Pillow Guy

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell suggested on Wednesday that God had orchestrated former President Donald Trump's removal from the White House so that the nation could see the "evil" of the election system

In an interview on Real America's Voice, host Steve Bannon asked Lindell if his so-called "cyber symposium" to prove Trump won the election was "spiritual warfare."

"You're in the spiritual battle of good and evil and think what's happened since the election, if we wouldn't have caught this and all the things happened, all the things we're going through, you know, it wouldn't have revealed all the evil," Lindell insisted. "The evil is revealing itself. It's just amazing. It's popping up all over like pocket gophers."

According to Lindell, liberals were "blinded" but now "their eyes are being opened."

"We need to pray that God gives us grace and it looks like we're going to get that because all of these things that are happening," he added

ALL True

Allow me to explain.

As Ashley Babbitt walked east along the Mall on Jan6 wearing a backpack emblazoned with the American flag, she streamed a video on Facebook narrating “It was amazing to get to see the president talk,” and “We are now walking down the inaugural path to the Capitol building. Three million-plus people.” At that juncture in time and place, Babbitt and 2,999,999 other MAGA mob retards were indeed exercising their Constitutional Rights of assembly and speech with absolutely no problem at all.

Now Clyde 154 hear this and keep the following in mind if you plan to participate in a protest and do not want your head justifiably blown off by authorities, When you are there protesting, if you see criminal behavior that is violent in nature such as beating a cop, you get as far away from that as possible immediately-

BABBITT made the wrong choice because she was not there to peacefully protest, She was religiously there to facilitate Q-anon's STORM. It's been reported that she avidly followed the QAnon conspiracy theory, convinced that Trump was destined to vanquish a cabal of child abusers and Satan-worshiping Democrats. She went to the Capitol on Jan6 thinking this was “the storm,” when QAnon mythology holds that Trump would capture and execute his opponents. In other words she was just plain F$&@ing nuts.

When Babbitt saw peaceful protest end and criminal activity begin she chose to be a violent criminal for Trumpism - her newfound religion of Q. She fought her way in committing terrorist acts on the way and when she gained entrance without going through proper security check with a backpack on her back. And at the time, when the third and second in succession to the presidency were inside the building, every Capitol Police officer has a license to shoot her. She was too stupid to know that. So I wonder Clyde 154 are you that stupid too? Or are you in the thrall soft Q too? 22FEB12-POST#0005
How many "heads" were actually beaten off during this so called "violent" Jan. 6 th (wink, wink) insurrection? Answer: 4 individuals were SHOT by captial police.........all Trump supporters. Where are all the dead left wing senators and congressmen? Where was the congressional investigation of the capital police? How many of the captial police were charged with "murder"? I thought THE POLICE were to be blamed for all the violence in the U.S.......that was the talking point during the 4 year Trump administration.......defund the police.

4 dead Trump supporters? You get the "silence of the lambs" :abgg2q.jpg:

Do you comprehend just how many deaths resulted from the left wing riots during the Trump Administration......with no resulting congressional investigations? The riots from leftists resulted in 27 deaths in 2020 alone.......and all were called PEACEFUL PROTESTING protected by the Constiution, they even denied there was any violence at all, the press and the left called it a conspiracy.

This is priceless. Just how THINK do you STUPID the people to be?

The riots from leftists resulted in 27 deaths in 2020
The Chauvin rioters were not leftists. They were criminals - like this one who was caught and convicted

LEFTY RIOTER - during the CHAUVIN protest on May30 Martin J. Engelhart looted stores, and took part in a beating

5f7e16c34e99f.image.jpg

Martin J. Engelhart, 21, Madison, was charged July 16 with looting two shoe stores at East Towne Mall and taking part in beating a man who had tried to stop the looting of a State Street shop earlier the same night.

Keeping track: Over 50 people facing felony charges in vandalism, looting, violence during protests

A criminal complaint charges Engelhart with substantial battery as party to a crime, two counts of burglary as party to a crime and one count of attempted burglary as party to a crime, all felonies, for events he is accused of taking part in May 30, the first night of protests that began Downtown. He was also charged with criminal damage to property a party to a crime and bail jumping, both misdemeanors.

On Aug. 5, he was charged in a separate complaint with another count of felony burglary as party to a crime.
… his crimes were not associated with the Chauvin killer cop peaceful protests.

Forum List

Back