Potential Black Owners Lining Up To Buy Clippers Already

I don't think anyone would argue that this guy is a racist asshole, but don't you guys think its a little weird that a man could be forced to sell his business because of something he said in the privacy of his own home? I don't care if he said "*******, spicks, jews, chinks, faggots and retards should all die in a fire", it still doesn't mean he should be forced to sell his business. That's some Nazi shit and I don't think America should be going down that road.

Why would it be weird? Thats covered in the contract he signed not to do retarded hillbilly stuff like that. They are protecting their brand. I know you are just a working bee or unemployed but there is another world above your line of sight that does stuff like this everyday all across the US.

If youre going to call people racial slurs, couldnt you at least use them appropriately? That billionaire never lived in any hills, nor does he even have a southern accent.

If Sterling is forced to sell, he will sue the NBA and that team will be tied up in courts for years. He will be dead before he actually has to sell the team, assuming the courts rule against him at all. Don't expect to see a new owner anytime soon. Besides, if you read this article, it clearly doesn't look like the NBA can force him to sell anyway.... NBA Lacks the Authority To Force Donald Sterling To Sell the Clippers | FOX Sports on MSN

I did use the term correctly. He has hillbilly thinking. You dont have to live with hillbillies to be one and its not a racist term. There are black hillbillies dumb ass. yes I've seen some attorneys claim it cant be done but they dont know what they are tallking about. Just because the were on a website doesnt mean anything. I'm not impressed.

If Sterling fights this and ties it up in court the NBA can declare all his players free agents stupid. How is he going to field a team with no one playing on it? His ass is trash.

Last edited:
Why would it be weird? Thats covered in the contract he signed not to do retarded hillbilly stuff like that. They are protecting their brand. I know you are just a working bee or unemployed but there is another world above your line of sight that does stuff like this everyday all across the US.

If youre going to call people racial slurs, couldnt you at least use them appropriately? That billionaire never lived in any hills, nor does he even have a southern accent.

If Sterling is forced to Esell, he will sue the NBA and that team will be tied up in courts for years. He will be dead before he actually has to sell the team, assuming the courts rule against him at all. Don't expect to see a new owner anytime soon. Besides, if you read this article, it clearly doesn't look like the NBA can force him to sell anyway.... NBA Lacks the Authority To Force Donald Sterling To Sell the Clippers | FOX Sports on MSN

I did use the term correctly. He has hillbilly thinking. You dont have to live with hillbillies to be one and its not a racist term. There are black hillbillies dumb ass. yes I've seen some attorneys claim it cant be done but they dont know what they are tallking about. Just because the were on a website doesnt mean anything. I'm not impressed.

If Sterling fights this and ties it up in court the NBA can declare all his players free agents stupid. How is he going to field a team with no one playing on it? His ass is trash.

If they try to make hid players free agents, what do you think he will do? Thats right, he will sue and tie them up in courts for years. Those players arent going anywhere.

If Sterling is forced to Esell, he will sue the NBA and that team will be tied up in courts for years. He will be dead before he actually has to sell the team, assuming the courts rule against him at all. Don't expect to see a new owner anytime soon. Besides, if you read this article, it clearly doesn't look like the NBA can force him to sell anyway.... NBA Lacks the Authority To Force Donald Sterling To Sell the Clippers | FOX Sports on MSN

If they try to make hid players free agents, what do you think he will do? Thats right, he will sue and tie them up in courts for years. Those players arent going anywhere.

Yeah, the only thing Sterling would be able to sue over is if he isn't willing to sell his franchise. Player contract disputes are handled by the NBA, not the courts. That's what contracts with arbitration clauses are for.

Evidently you hae no idea what the NBA can do. Ever wonder why Chris Paul does not play for the Lakers? At least know what you are talking about before trying to argue. Alll the NBA has to do is void the contracts. Even saying they cant do anything to him the players can sleep walk in every game. I wonder how many fans will come to see that?

I honestly don't understand how anyone can condone professional sports. It really is a beacon for stupid people, white and black. It's abhorrent misuse of college black kids is revealing.

And no asshole in ATL, I couldn't give a shit about the superiority of the black athlete, his fast twitch muscle, because I absolutely despise professional sports from top to bottom. Our enemies produce engineers, doctors, etc. What do we produce? Nothing. We produce wrestlers and human filth such as Mylee Cyrus or our current degenerate black athlete getting arrested for going gangsta or whatever.

I honestly don't understand how anyone can condone professional sports. It really is a beacon for stupid people, white and black. It's abhorrent misuse of college black kids is revealing.

And no asshole in ATL, I couldn't give a shit about the superiority of the black athlete, his fast twitch muscle, because I absolutely despise professional sports from top to bottom. Our enemies produce engineers, doctors, etc. What do we produce? Nothing. We produce wrestlers and human filth such as Mylee Cyrus or our current degenerate black athlete getting arrested for going gangsta or whatever.

I agree...but we create many engineers, doctors, scientists, etc. They just don't get the same fame (and scrutiny) as athletes and performers.

You must have always been the last guy picked in school for a team. I played sports and almost made it to the pros. When I stopped I became an engineer. Now I have my own business. Its not the opportunity that is the problem. The problem is what plan B people have in the event they dont make it.

Forum List

Back