POTUS Epic fAiL

So that's the precedent you want to set? Every time a president doesn't get what they want they can just shut down the government until they do like a toddler with a cookie?

Or is this only okay with you when a Republican is in the Oval?

A. it's peanuts, give it to him.

B. there is no good reason to be strongly opposed to the Wall.

That wasn't the question I asked. I asked if that is really a precedent you're comfortable setting. Every time a president doesn't get what they want, it's okay with you for them to hold fed workers hostage and shut down the government?

Or is it only okay when a Republican is president?

There's plenty of reasons to oppose "the wall". hat it is ineffectual would be the primary reason. Money needs to be spent on border security, but a wall is not the best way to secure our borders.

Considering the stakes, yes it is.

What stakes? And again, no it isn't. A "wall" is not the best way to secure our borders.

Oh, just the interests of our citizens, from their wages to their very lives, not to mention the damage to the nation as a whole.

And a "Wall" is a fine addition to securing our borders, which is why you libs are so against it.

A wall is nothing but a bumper sticker slogan kept simple and dumbed down enough for Trump and his boot lickers. A wall will not stop the overstaying of Visas

Where Does Illegal Immigration Mostly Occur? Here's What The Data Tell Us

A wall is not going to stop drugs from entering the U.S.

Will Trump's Wall Stop Drug Smuggling? - FactCheck.org

The wall is nothing but a vanity project being sold to you by a hucksters con man.

So that's the precedent you want to set? Every time a president doesn't get what they want they can just shut down the government until they do like a toddler with a cookie?

That wasn't the question I asked. I asked if that is really a precedent you're comfortable setting. Every time a president doesn't get what they want, it's okay with you for them to hold fed workers hostage and shut down the government?

There's plenty of reasons to oppose "the wall". hat it is ineffectual would be the primary reason. Money needs to be spent on border security, but a wall is not the best way to secure our borders.

What stakes? And again, no it isn't. A "wall" is not the best way to secure our borders.

Oh, just the interests of our citizens, from their wages to their very lives, not to mention the damage to the nation as a whole.

And a "Wall" is a fine addition to securing our borders, which is why you libs are so against it.

And you STILL refuse to address my question. Must be because I'm right and you're only okay with a Republican shutting down the government to get their way.

05442821fb62d7a1701fe44a1c4a37dc1b453c-v5.jpg

Somethang for the car?

upload_2019-1-27_10-50-58.png

I guess you never was CNN's Jim Acosta standing in front of a portion of the wall and declaring how there were not any illegals trying to climb over it........ASSHOLE!
A 'WALL' keeps out everyone Nancy and Hillary don't want living moving into their mansions and stealing their garbage cans.

Not without surveillance cameras and guards it doesn't.

It's the businesses and home owners who hire most of those undocumented workers, below is an example:

He shut down the government, at an estimate cost of over 6 billion dollars. Is that the art of the deal?

Yes.

Give him the token he wants, and everything goes back to normal.

/——/ The Gubmint has been shut down many times because one side didn’t get what they wanted. You seem to think this was the first time.

Never has a shut down occurred by one man to defend a campaign promise.

Yes.

Give him the token he wants, and everything goes back to normal.

Of course it is, stop listening to CNN

I think the faces of his cabinet members as he told the nation he has finally caved on the wall for now tells the whole story.
Screen Shot 2019-01-27 at 9.34.51 AM.png

It's the businesses and home owners who hire most of those undocumented workers, below is an example:

There is a market for slaves in the world. That some businesses and home owners will pay for that, does not mean that it is not incredibly wrong.

Indeed, pretending that the fact there is a market for something, means that it is right, is utterly insane.

A wall is nothing but a bumper sticker slogan kept simple and dumbed down enough for Trump and his boot lickers. A wall will not stop the overstaying of Visas

Where Does Illegal Immigration Mostly Occur? Here's What The Data Tell Us

A wall is not going to stop drugs from entering the U.S.

Will Trump's Wall Stop Drug Smuggling? - FactCheck.org

The wall is nothing but a vanity project being sold to you by a hucksters con man.

Who ever said it would stop anything? It will unarguably reduce the amount. I just fail to see why more Mexicans in America is a good thing

-Geaux

Vegas has it as 100-1 that Trump uses the National Emergency option and since it takes a Joint Resolution of Congress to end the emergency, it looks good that the Senate would support the wall and the courts would let it go since it is totally Constitutional.
Otherwise what basis would the courts have for stopping it?
The fact that it isnt an emergency for starters. :rolleyes:

Vegas has it as 100-1 that Trump uses the National Emergency option and since it takes a Joint Resolution of Congress to end the emergency, it looks good that the Senate would support the wall and the courts would let it go since it is totally Constitutional.
Otherwise what basis would the courts have for stopping it?
The fact that it isnt an emergency for starters. :rolleyes:

It really shows how far we've strayed away from the sensible center.

"I met with the brave workers and former employees of Trump’s golf clubs in NY and NJ who told me of the abuse, coercion, and hypocritical hiring practices of a man who demonizes undocumented immigrants on the one hand, but had no problem bending the law to employ them.

The hypocrisy of this president is astounding. Trump shut down the government for a border wall that would supposedly stop people from coming, yet had no problem hiring undocumented immigrants and exploiting their labor for his own personal gain."

"I met with the brave workers and former employees of Trump’s golf clubs in NY and NJ who told me of the abuse, coercion, and hypocritical hiring practices of a man who demonizes undocumented immigrants on the one hand, but had no problem bending the law to employ them.

The hypocrisy of this president is astounding. Trump shut down the government for a border wall that would supposedly stop people from coming, yet had no problem hiring undocumented immigrants and exploiting their labor for his own personal gain."
Boom

Forum List

Back