POTUS Epic fAiL

It would be hilarious if he tries shutting down the government again in a few weeks.

Donald tries to punish American people for his idiotic campaign promise, surrenders like a little bitch, then shuts the government down again. How terrible would that look?

I don't think he's stupid enough to try that again.
/—-/ He’s fighting the swamp people. Whatever it takes.

How can he be fighting swamp people when he keep putting more and more of them in positions of power in his Admin?
--------------------------------------------- seems to me that he has gotten rid of some scum . Some names , mcmaster , kelly , mattis who were either old 'bush' or 'mrobama' boys and then some like 'strokz' and 'lisa paige' but i don't remember them all . And then as far as putting in new ones , well , name some names GGator .

--------------------------------------------- seems to me that he has gotten rid of some scum . Some names , mcmaster , kelly , mattis who were either old 'bush' or 'mrobama' boys and then some like 'strokz' and 'lisa paige' but i don't remember them all . And then as far as putting in new ones , well , name some names GGator .

First off, Mattis was not old school or deep state or any such thing. Mattis is a career Marine that has always put the country first.

As for changes...

SOS...Tillerson (outsider) replaced by Pompeo (swamp critter)
AG....Sessions (swamp critter) replaced by Barr (swamp critter)
Chief of Staff...Priebus (swamp critter) replaced by Kelly (sort of swampy) replaced by Mulvaney (deep swamp critter)
CIA...Pompeo (swamp critter)replaced by Haspel (sort of swampy)
VA...Shulkin (swampy critter) replaced by Wilkie (swamp critter)
DHS...Kelly (sort of swampy) replaced by Nielsen (swamp critter)
DNI...Clapper (swamp critter) replaced by Coats (swamp critter)
Economic Adviser...Cohn (outsider) replaced by Kudlow (swamp critter)
EPA...Pruitt (sort of swampy) replaced by Wheeler (swamp critter)

First off, Mattis was not old school or deep state or any such thing. Mattis is a career Marine that has always put the country first.

As for changes...

Chief of Staff...Priebus (swamp critter) replaced by Kelly (sort of swampy) replaced by Mulvaney (deep swamp critter)

Uhhhh, you do realize that a "swamp critter" IS the Deep State, right?

It would be hilarious if he tries shutting down the government again in a few weeks.

Donald tries to punish American people for his idiotic campaign promise, surrenders like a little bitch, then shuts the government down again. How terrible would that look?

How can he be fighting swamp people when he keep putting more and more of them in positions of power in his Admin?
/——/ The swamp people can take on any appearance even aTrump supporter

As for changes...

Uhhhh, you do realize that a "swamp critter" IS the Deep State, right?

:21::21::21:

Uhhhh...no. A swamp critter is someone that has spent most/all of their adult life in government service. The deep state is an organized, dedicated group of people controlling the government from the shadows. The former are people that have spent too much time in DC and lost touch with reality, the latter is a fairy tale told to keep people in line via fear

Or even Trump who spent much of his life financing the swamp.

I do like the faux enemy you guys have created…

The can take on the appearance of anyone, be anywhere at any time.

If you sold your bullshit to Hollywood….they would write it off as being too unbelievable.

But since you brought it up…couldn’t Trump be a swamp critter if what you say is true?

If you sold your bullshit to Hollywood….they would write it off as being too unbelievable.

But since you brought it up…couldn’t Trump be a swamp critter if what you say is true?
--------------------------------------------- sure he could be Deep State or Swamp Candy . As i said somewhere , the TRUMP used to be a 'dem' from what i HEAR and he is failing pretty good at controlling immigration at the border as a couple hundred get into the USA and then disappear everyday INTO the USA to already established 'familia' or amigos already in the USA . And if its not illegal aliens and 'otm' over or under the Southern Border then its 'somalis' to Minnesota and Vermont [or Maine] and Mung into Wisconsin USA and then also immigration as a LEGAL Entity throughout the USA . --------------------------------------- As a practical matter though , for my lifetime as i calculate it he is still better than 'hilary' and all the other 'rino repubs' that were running against Trump before the TRUMPS election Candy .

Last edited:

--------------------------------------------- sure could be Candy . As i said somewhere , the TRUMP used to be a 'dem' from what i HEAR and he is failing pretty good at controlling immigration at the border as a couple hundred disappear everyday . And if its not illegal aliens and 'otm' over or under the southern border then its 'somalis' to Minnesota , Mung into Wisconsin USA and then also immigration as a LEGAL Entity throughout the USA . --------------------------------------- As a practical matter though he is still better than 'hilary' and all the other 'rino repubs' that were running against Trump before the TRUMPS election Candy .

"As i said somewhere , the TRUMP used to be a ‘dem’"

Then you say he’s better than the other RINOs?

Scott Walker?
Jeb Bush?
Ted Cruz?

All of those three are RINOs? You just said Trump used to be a democrat but he is better than others who have been life long republicans?

--------------------------------------------- sure could be Candy . As i said somewhere , the TRUMP used to be a 'dem' from what i HEAR and he is failing pretty good at controlling immigration at the border as a couple hundred disappear everyday . And if its not illegal aliens and 'otm' over or under the southern border then its 'somalis' to Minnesota , Mung into Wisconsin USA and then also immigration as a LEGAL Entity throughout the USA . --------------------------------------- As a practical matter though he is still better than 'hilary' and all the other 'rino repubs' that were running against Trump before the TRUMPS election Candy .

Trump changed political parties even more often than he changed wives.

He did the right thing ending the shut down, maybe he will see that working for all is a better way to do things.

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.
Sure....you go with that.....tell any federal worker like the Coast Guard or ATC or TSA or the FBI what you just said here.....I'm sure you've got the guts to do so.

I work for the military jackass. I have to work during shutdowns, even if not getting paid.

You know what I thought was particularly disgusting in Trump's speech today? When he praised all the people as "patriots" for being willing to forgo pay because they were supporting his border wall.

No. They weren't. There were many people who said that all they wanted to do was go back to work, because they didn't want to starve or end up on the streets.

And, most of those "patriots" that decided to starve instead of work, don't support Trump's wall.

Show me one person who is “starving” because of the shutdown. All Fed employees I know love shutdowns because they are free vacations.
Sure....you go with that.....tell any federal worker like the Coast Guard or ATC or TSA or the FBI what you just said here.....I'm sure you've got the guts to do so.

I work for the military jackass. I have to work during shutdowns, even if not getting paid.

you are a Fed employee?

He did the right thing ending the shut down, maybe he will see that working for all is a better way to do things.

Unlikely.

Trump and his followers are about one thing, sticking it to people. That is it. Whether it is the Chinese, the Democrats, NATO allies, California, environmentalists, veterans, etc… Power, to them, is a known quantity. Someone else can’t have power at the same time you do because that is a threat (hence the title of Woodward’s book, Fear). In other administrations, the shutdown would have ended in 2 weeks or so. It went on as far as it did because he wanted total capitulation. He didn’t get it so, when you are an “all or nothing” gambler, you often lose big. As he did yesterday.

Scott Walker?
Jeb Bush?
Ted Cruz?

All of those three are RINOs? You just said Trump used to be a democrat but he is better than others who have been life long republicans?
---------------------------------------------- as i communicate and as things stand , i estimate calculate for MY lifetime . As i often point out , i think that the USA is done as to my meaning of America and 'repub rinos are scum , see the 'bush' familia , see 'juan mcstain' and as i said . As i said , i HEAR that the TRUMP was a one time 'democrat' Candy . [Ted Cruz ''''MIGHT'''' be ok]

that was it.

They didn't care about the illegals either.

-Geaux

They never had to prove it as the Democrats were never tested. What Trump offered was a 3 year deferral and in return he wanted money for a wall and immigration restrictions. He got 80% and gave away 20%. Democrats were right to reject it and should continue to reject it.

From what I have seen and heard from Pelosi, that wall will never be built as long as she's Speaker of the House.

trump chose the wrong adversary. He will lose every time.

The reason for that is trump has the mentality of a child. Pelosi is a grandmother. She's raised children. Like most of us women. We all can see a childish tantrum when we see it. We also know that the last thing the adult does is teach that child that throwing a tantrum will get them what they want. We know that the tantrums will never stop. We know that all we have to do is wait for the child to finish their tantrum then give up.

Which is exactly what has happened.

We mothers hope that the child learns that temper tantrums never work. I have my doubts with trump. The only people who possibly got the message are mcconnell and the republicans in the congress.

There will be no wall. Offering only a 3 year deferment for DACA is an insult.

There are many of them who are visiting food banks because they don't have money to feed their families.

Federal workers line up for free meals, visit food banks as shutdown hits Day 28

Government shutdown: Federal employees, contractors turn to food banks to help - CNN

As Shutdown Continues, Thousands Of Federal Workers Visit D.C.-Area Pop-Up Food Banks

Federal employees showing up to food banks in the hundreds as shutdown enters fourth week: report
Couple if issues here. Many of them are in California. That is there choice to live in such a high cost of living location which might explain whey they live pay check to pay check.

-Geaux

80-85% of the country lives paycheck to paycheck. 80% of the country does not live in California.
Thats because they don't live within their means

-Geaux

So who are these so called experts who state their is no crisis at the border?

-Geaux

He IS the SWAMP. Who do you think built the swamp? Trump and the rest of the people who bribed government officials to get what they wanted.

Trump supporters - dumbest people ever.

Scott Walker?
Jeb Bush?
Ted Cruz?

---------------------------------------------- as i communicate and as things stand , i estimate calculate for MY lifetime . As i often point out , i think that the USA is done as to my meaning of America and 'repub rinos are scum , see the 'bush' familia , see 'juan mcstain' and as i said . As i said , i HEAR that the TRUMP was a one time 'democrat' Candy . [Ted Cruz ''''MIGHT'''' be ok]

makes
no
sense

Forum List

Back