POTUS says he will release FISA warrant

Why do Dimms not want the FISA warrant released, but want the whole report?

Why not both? Why one over the other?

I am fine with releasing both.

Dimms cried about the Warrant and Warrant application being released.

Mueller knew there was no collusion for many months.

Should've done this awhile ago.

I disagree, the President has almost unbelievable tremendous timing. When you see how this comes down, you'll understand why Trump picked the time and place he did.

Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess while his political adversaries are playing checkers

I disagree, the President has almost unbelievable tremendous timing. When you see how this comes down, you'll understand why Trump picked the time and place he did.

Trump is playing 4 dimensional chess while his political adversaries are playing checkers

I will say this about Trump, he's an astute learner. He understand the political game. You may be on to something here about the timing. Though with such a situation, it might have been recommended to him by his lawyers or other politicians.

One of Trumps strongest assets, and one i personally embrace, is he hears out many people to get a good grasp. He has probably taken great ideas from average Americans, or twitter followers. That to me is brilliance that can only be found if someone is very confident, but also not stupid enough to think he has all the answers.

It's crazy to think, but if and when he is re-elected and given a full two terms (and presumably the House back minus some of the Establishment clowns who left), he could become the most influential president of our time.

Simply amazing. I remember putting my hand up in high school to do an essay on his successes. Who could have known!?

I will say this about Trump, he's an astute learner. He understand the political game. You may be on to something here about the timing. Though with such a situation, it might have been recommended to him by his lawyers or other politicians.

One of Trumps strongest assets, and one i personally embrace, is he hears out many people to get a good grasp. He has probably taken great ideas from average Americans, or twitter followers. That to me is brilliance that can only be found if someone is very confident, but also not stupid enough to think he has all the answers.

It's crazy to think, but if and when he is re-elected and given a full two terms (and presumably the House back minus some of the Establishment clowns who left), he could become the most influential president of our time.

Simply amazing. I remember putting my hand up in high school to do an essay on his successes. Who could have known!?

It's funny that TDS-ers keep ending up with egg on their sourpusses but still can't acknowledge the why..

images (89).jpg

Trump usually has a reason for everything he does.

He's one smart businessman and one really good POTUS.

Forum List

Back