🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

POTUS slams Repubs deniers Repubs

Here I got mentally prepared to stomach seven minutes of obama talking, only to find out the video was disabled. Thus, all I can say is that this was the best obama speech evah!

could have been worse... you could have had to listen to any speech made by baby bush.

unless of course you're a rightwingnut hack.

oh right.

Wow. Zing. You are a master lefty troll, aren't you?

Here I got mentally prepared to stomach seven minutes of obama talking, only to find out the video was disabled. Thus, all I can say is that this was the best obama speech evah!

could have been worse... you could have had to listen to any speech made by baby bush.

oh right.

only responding appropriately to the low IQ rightwingnut troll.

would you like a tissue?

Did dottie stroke out on the thread title?

Whatever Franco drinks, dot found it

oh right.

would you like a tissue?

You know what I've noticed? Those who have no sense of humor tend to blame the IQ of others. Go away, troll. I've already tamped down vomit, your input is not helpful.

Compost Here's the video on Youtube
You know, Hoss, up until now, I had a positive impression of you.
utube]E_r-M14WKJU[/MEDIA]

oh right.

would you like a tissue?

Post title raises an interesting question.

Since "POTUS", these days, refers to a "president" (note the quotation marks)....

The should not be header employ"

"P"OTUS?

Maybe an argument could be made for: "P*OTUS"?

oh right.

would you like a tissue?

You know what I've noticed? Those who have no sense of humor tend to blame the IQ of others. Go away, troll. I've already tamped down vomit, your input is not helpful.

oh right.

would you like a tissue?

I was trying to be helpful.

oh right.

would you like a tissue?

oh right.

would you like a tissue?

I was trying to be helpful.

Sorry Hoss I was trying to make light of another annoying Obama pompous brickbat speech. I'll just take my vomit elsewhere.

Forum List

Back