Powder Keg Watch: Harvard names a Jew to replace outgoing President Claudine Gay

I am a retired computer programmer. As a programmer I coded the most complex application anyone in my department coded. It was probably one of the first robo call applications.
When my boss hired a black programmer I mentored him, although I had not been asked to. He told our boss I was helping him. Our boss told me, "It is my job to train the people I hire, but I do not always have the time. You are making my job a lot easier." In a job review he told me that I finished my assignments faster than his other programmers with fewer errors, and that the design engineers always asked that I would code their applications..

To get that job I had to pass a mental aptitude test and a test of my computer knowledge.
Nice story.

Only 4% said they would vote Republican, so you haven't made any gains.
Now try to concentrate.

It doesn’t matter. Only 67% of blacks support Biden, down from 87%. That means they stay home or vote for RFK.

And Trump wins.

That’s horrible.

Jews in my liberal area are already removing their mezzuzim.

And the irony, of course, is that these leftists spewing their antisemitism are the same people crying about how awful racists are to black people.
Oh the irony. The modern Left is founded upon Critical Theory and the majority of Critical Theorists were Jewish.

Now try to concentrate.

It doesn’t matter. Only 67% of blacks support Biden, down from 87%. That means they stay home or vote for RFK.

And Trump wins.
That sounds good, but let's see what happens in November. See the funny thing about polls are they are just a snapshot of the moment.

Tell us the handouts black folks get from Democrats that whites don't get more of.
Blacks are much more likely to be on welfare than whites. They make up 40% of welfare recipients when they are only 13% of the population.

Instead of focusing on getting more handouts for blacks, why not focus on becoming self-sufficient?

Be specific, what jobs and housing?

Tell me the bills Democrats have passed that are solely for black folks

Tell me the direct handouts that black folks have rec'd that white folks haven't.

Since you benefit more from AA than any black person ever has, tell me what reduced opportunities you are speaking of.

Please list those bills for me.

If whites were receiving as much government assistance as blacks, you'd think whites would overwhelmingly vote for Dims as blacks do.

Blacks are much more likely to be on welfare than whites. They make up 40% of welfare recipients when they are only 13% of the population.
Which means there are more whites on welfare than black folks.
Instead of focusing on getting more handouts for blacks, why not focus on becoming self-sufficient?
Why is that when Jews were given money for the Holocaust it was called reparations, but when black folks demand restitution for slavery and Jim Crow that lasted hundreds of years longer than the Holocaust you call it Handouts.

Now try to concentrate.

And Trump wins.

You're fantasizing again, Lisa.

When it comes down to it, 90% of blacks will vote Biden, 70% of jews will, and 70% of Hispanics and Asians.

Trump will get maybe 60% of white people and still lose.

Not so much anymore. The exodus of Jews from the DemoKKKrat party is already underway.

The DemoKKKrat party has chosen which side they're on, and it's the side of Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, and Jew-haters like Claudine Gay.
True.

Why is that when Jews were given money for the Holocaust it was called reparations, but when black folks demand restitution for slavery and Jim Crow that lasted hundreds of years longer than the Holocaust you call it Handouts.
Reparations? How about 4 Generations of WELFARE? Is that not enough?

How is welfare reparations when the majority of black folks have never rec'd it and there are more whites on it than blacks.
Why should White pay anything for something that happened 150 YEARS ago. No x-slaves alive today. Nor slave holders.

When it comes down to it, 90% of blacks will vote Biden, 70% of jews will, and 70% of Hispanics and Asians.

30 % + of Blacks will vote Trump and 30% + of Jews will vote Trump easily ( add 3-6 % more Ea. If Xiden is Democrat POTUS Nominee .

Because the Jews do not depend on handouts. I have a better question for you.

The Jews recovered from the Holocaust to become the most accomplished 0.2% of the human population. What have Negroes achieved since the civil rights legislation was passed and the War on Poverty was declared during the 1960's?

Last edited:

I hope you're right. Right now the dangerous, evil man is ahead of Biden in the polls. :omg:

Forum List

Back