Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

i mean, the trumptards post ridiculous shit all the time, and sometimes it's hard to know if those are parody accounts..

but "USS Discovery", "5d checkers"....

those are huge flags. nobody needs to know me to be able to recognize that...

when it happens to me, i tell 'em they need one of these:

sarcasm detector.jpg

Sidney Powell pleads guilty to election fraud.

Very bad news for Donald Trump

LOL misdemeanors.

In other words there was no case for any actual felony but they harassed her and her family enough.

Keep trying retards.

”We got’em!” LOL

wow, she plead to 6 misdemeanors for intentionally interfereing with with election duties......and here I thought you all were claiming they were trying to over throw the US Govt? hahahaa

John Edgar Slow Horses You fool. She gets a break on the charges so she does not go to jail for a decade like DJT and the others.

The Hawk: In your dreams. They may testify that absolutely nothing happened.

John Edgar Slow Horses They could jump without parachutes as well. You fool

Last edited:
So, we're expecting these people to testify against Trump?

That's two - that's how many they need to prosecute treason - right?

What if they don't reveal any criminal intent against Trump?
They are trying to draw out via other avenues what their high paid henchman Mueller did not find after two years

So, we're expecting these people to testify against Trump?

That's two - that's how many they need to prosecute treason - right?

What if they don't reveal any criminal intent against Trump?
You have not paid attention to all of the staff members at the White House on Jan 6th who testify to what Trump did on Jan 6th and leading up to Jan 6th.

"Slap on the wrist for what she did."

Dayum. Everybody who says anything should be made to pay $6,000 for saying what they think. Too bad the Constitution is there to protect her someday when it's convenient to the left including you, Mr. Collect to betray USMB posters. :cranky:
What she said wasn’t criminal

What she DID was

She told the truth.
Thanks for admitting you didn't read the indictment.

This has fuck-all to do with free speech. That's a fake talking point you got from your lying propagandists.

Here's an idea: READ THE INDICTMENT. Then come back and tell us what she did had to do with speech so we can all :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back