Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Twelve months probation as well as a $6,000.00 fine. And she must write a letter of apology. That she is required to testify for prosecutors should be making a few sphincters pucker...

That is a huge fail for prosecutors. Trying to spin it in to anything else is bullshit.

Sidney Powell pleads guilty to election fraud.

Very bad news for Donald Trump

wow, she plead to 6 misdemeanors for intentionally interfereing with with election duties......and here I thought you all were claiming they were trying to over throw the US Govt? hahahaa

<ahem>

plea bargain​

Overview​

Many successful criminal prosecutions in the United States end not with jury trials, but with plea bargains. Plea bargains are agreements between defendants and prosecutors in which defendants agree to plead guilty to some or all of the charges against them in exchange for concessions from the prosecutors. These agreements allow prosecutors to focus their time and resources on other cases, and reduce the number of trials that judges need to oversee.
In plea bargains, prosecutors usually agree to reduce a defendant's punishment. They often accomplish this by reducing the number of charges of the severity of the charges against defendants. They might also agree to recommend that defendants receive reduced sentences. Some plea bargains require defendants to do more than simply plead guilty. For example, prosecutors often offer favorable plea bargains to defendants who agree to testify for the state in cases against other defendants.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/plea_bargain

:itsok:

<ahem>

plea bargain​

Overview​

Many successful criminal prosecutions in the United States end not with jury trials, but with plea bargains. Plea bargains are agreements between defendants and prosecutors in which defendants agree to plead guilty to some or all of the charges against them in exchange for concessions from the prosecutors. These agreements allow prosecutors to focus their time and resources on other cases, and reduce the number of trials that judges need to oversee.​

In plea bargains, prosecutors usually agree to reduce a defendant's punishment. They often accomplish this by reducing the number of charges of the severity of the charges against defendants. They might also agree to recommend that defendants receive reduced sentences. Some plea bargains require defendants to do more than simply plead guilty. For example, prosecutors often offer favorable plea bargains to defendants who agree to testify for the state in cases against other defendants.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/plea_bargain

:itsok:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

wow, she plead to 6 misdemeanors for intentionally interfereing with with election duties......and here I thought you all were claiming they were trying to over throw the US Govt? hahahaa

plea bargain​

Overview​

Many successful criminal prosecutions in the United States end not with jury trials, but with plea bargains. Plea bargains are agreements between defendants and prosecutors in which defendants agree to plead guilty to some or all of the charges against them in exchange for concessions from the prosecutors. These agreements allow prosecutors to focus their time and resources on other cases, and reduce the number of trials that judges need to oversee.

plea bargain

hahahaa.

Gotta give something to catch the big fish.

images

That is a huge fail for prosecutors. Trying to spin it in to anything else is bullshit.
Ok then.

Let’s see….. Powell has “X” information
Neither you nor I know what “X” is

You somehow claim it’s nothing. With no proof.
I’m willing to say “I don’t know what “X” is. But it will be brought up again in future trials then we will know.
If she doesn’t do as agreed upon, her plea deal will be withdrawn

In the near future, I fully expect trump to announce that he is dropping out of the election with the guarantee that ALL charges will be dropped and no future charges applied.

There will be an ALL CAPS truth social post or dozens, about how he is innocent but the Witch Hunt against him continues so he will do the only choice he has, drop out. These will be trumps words.

I fully expect the prosecutors to tell Donnie, “look Sir, you’re going to jail, you can’t buy your way out of it this time.”
That would be sweet. Cause he would then launch an attack on the remaining candidates. But I doubt his ego will allow him to step aside.

Forum List

Back