Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Powell is admitting her role in the January 2021 breach of election systems in rural Coffee County, Georgia. With the help of local GOP officials, a group of Trump supporters accessed and copied information from the county’s election systems in hopes of somehow proving that the election was rigged against Trump.
Now here is someone who read the indictment!

Well done.

In the near future, I fully expect trump to announce that he is dropping out of the election with the guarantee that ALL charges will be dropped and no future charges applied.

There will be an ALL CAPS truth social post or dozens, about how he is innocent but the Witch Hunt against him continues so he will do the only choice he has, drop out. These will be trumps words.

I fully expect the prosecutors to tell Donnie, “look Sir, you’re going to jail, you can’t buy your way out of it this time.”
That's a very long shot.

"Slap on the wrist for what she did."

Dayum. Everybody who says anything should be made to pay $6,000 for saying what they think. Too bad the Constitution is there to protect her someday when it's convenient to the left including you, Mr. Collect to betray USMB posters. :cranky:
READ THE INDICTMENT.

None of Powell's charges have anything to do with anything she said.

Goddam, no wonder your propagandists lie to you. You BEG to be lied to!

Sad.

Literally every other defendant in the case.

He won't have much choice, when all of them are testifying against him.

popcorn.gif

John Edgar Slow Horses You fool. She gets a break on the charges so she does not go to jail for a decade like DJT and the others.

The Hawk: In your dreams. They may testify that absolutely nothing happened.

John Edgar Slow Horses They could jump without parachutes as well. You fool

hahha why did Xiden give her a break???? geez, she was supposively trying to over throw the Govt

In the near future, I fully expect trump to announce that he is dropping out of the election with the guarantee that ALL charges will be dropped and no future charges applied.

There will be an ALL CAPS truth social post or dozens, about how he is innocent but the Witch Hunt against him continues so he will do the only choice he has, drop out. These will be trumps words.

I fully expect the prosecutors to tell Donnie, “look Sir, you’re going to jail, you can’t buy your way out of it this time.”
All enemy democrats want is for Trump to drop out. Then they can start on Desantis.

It's the 65 Project, not Project 65, and they intend to hold lawyers accountable who propagate lies about elections and fuel insurrections. Like John Eastman and Sidney Powell and Rudy Giuliani.
Anyone who disagrees with the politburo. Because they can't stand the truth. In every way this corrupt government proves just how corrupt it really is.

Forum List

Back