Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

The Kraken just rolled!
8b9988b2b51a12199a28841929fa1e614c141af6704ee7396fd981b4ba3087a0_1.jpg

I don't remember....
In real life, prosecutor would read the prior statement to the witness and say "does this refresh your memory". If a prosecutor was so foolish as to say "were you lying then, or are you lying now?" The entire line of questioning would be ended as harassing the witness.

Don’t you think the prosecutor already has her statement, under oath, and she will be asked to repeat it in another trial, where she is recalled as a witness, and give her statement again under oath.

If she says, “I don’t recall” or “I don’t remember” the prosecutor would quickly remind her, “you made this statement under oath”.

“Are you lying then or lying now?”
The only statement that is admissible would be the acts she plead guilty to. She cannot testify to acts that would indicate the prosecutors gave her a deal in exchange for her testimony. A jury would likely consider that to be suspicious. You should watch Law & Order instead of pulling legal arguments out of your posterior. It would also give Trump grounds for an appeal.

meh. she will go to appeal. and then these libtard deepstate morons will have to deal with the USS Discovery. and then the Kraken will finally be released. sidney plays 5d checkers!

I read it in the navarro report and in the American Thunker.
YOu can't usually appeal a guilty plea. You can make a motion to vacate but that just puts you back where you were before the plea.

TheGreatSatan EvilCat Breath
Here is the Kraken's allocution. I strongly suggest you rubes watch it so you can stop making public asses of yourselves when claiming this has to do with free speech.

It is a mystery of the ages as to why you keep listening to, and parroting, your lying propagandists. One can only conclude you are willfully stupid.

TheGreatSatan EvilCat Breath
Here is the Kraken's allocution. I strongly suggest you rubes watch it so you can stop making public asses of yourselves when claiming this has to do with free speech.

It is a mystery of the ages as to why you keep listening to, and parroting, your lying propagandists. One can only conclude you are willfully stupid.

Published 10:30 PM EDT, November 22, 2020

The only statement that is admissible would be the acts she plead guilty to. She cannot testify to acts that would indicate the prosecutors gave her a deal in exchange for her testimony. A jury would likely consider that to be suspicious. You should watch Law & Order instead of pulling legal arguments out of your posterior. It would also give Trump grounds for an appeal.

She can testify on any acts or conversations she was witness to

Back in 2020 there was this
Published 10:30 PM EDT, November 22, 2020
And then came the fake electors and Powell was persona gratis again.

Forum List

Back