Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

One can only imagine how much ketchup is currently on the walls of a certain office in Mar-A-Lago.

834cfbea-6b76-44d7-a87e-6d0fe835f74f.8c6e8a2dd80ff65b6bddee9fc856ac1e.jpeg

LOL misdemeanors.

In other words there was no case for any actual felony but they harassed her and her family enough.

Keep trying retards.

”We got’em!” LOL

^^^^^^^^^^
The same guy who dismissed his Orange Jesus going 1-65 and Kooky Kari Lake going 0-12 in the courts re "election fraud", weighs in with this razor-sharp legal analysis.

LOL

Twelve months probation as well as a $6,000.00 fine. And she must write a letter of apology. That she is required to testify for prosecutors should be making a few sphincters pucker...

Ruh-Roh Ronnie!

1697747836791.png

The Trump cult is starting to panic. It is not looking good for their leader. It is tougher for the lemmings to make ridiculous excuses for Trump's actions.
No one is starting to panic but enemy democrats. No matter how hard they try or how many they prosecute they cannot force the belief that the 2020 election was legitimate. The harder they fight, the phonier it is proved to be. They can't stop it. They can't control it. Putting Trump in prison will not cure their bleeding wound.

Let me guess.

Trump and DeSantis are the only ones standing between them and The Deep State GOING AFTER YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU!111!1@@12!@!2!!

derp derp derp derp
Trump and DeSantis are standing between enemy democrats and Nikki Haley, that's for sure. Then Vivic Ramaswamy. Then whoever else steps up.

Powell is admitting her role in the January 2021 breach of election systems in rural Coffee County, Georgia. With the help of local GOP officials, a group of Trump supporters accessed and copied information from the county’s election systems in hopes of somehow proving that the election was rigged against Trump.
They planned to use coffee county as a predicate to somehow be able to impound all other county voting machines.... Don't ask me how????? Cuz I don't know???

Forum List

Back