Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

She just pleaded down to a lesser charge hoping to save her career by agreeing to testify for the prosecution. Makes anything she claims now very tainted, and shows just how weak their case really is to even need her.
Plea deals with lesser defendants are usually the way these cases are prosecuted.

Rudy used to do it on Mafia cases……Now it is being done on him

Twelve months probation as well as a $6,000.00 fine. And she must write a letter of apology. That she is required to testify for prosecutors should be making a few sphincters pucker...

Questioning an election is now called rackteering? What will they think of next?

The only statement that is admissible would be the acts she plead guilty to. She cannot testify to acts that would indicate the prosecutors gave her a deal in exchange for her testimony. A jury would likely consider that to be suspicious. You should watch Law & Order instead of pulling legal arguments out of your posterior. It would also give Trump grounds for an appeal.
Noted….LOLOLOL
You got your Law Degree by watching Law and Order.
You’re a Yuge windbag.

Meh. Two people, guilty to misdemeanors pleas. In a RICO prosecution you need your flippers to plead guilty to the conspiracy felony, and then explain to a jury how the other defendents were involved.

Just misdemeanors implies there is no evidence for the RICO charge.
I think it is a sign that her testimony and e-mails will be extremely helpful and are what the prosecution wanted..... Prosecution makes no deals, unless there is something worth their weight in gold, to the prosecution..... from what all of these prosecutors are saying on the news shows??

Questioning an election is now called rackteering? What will they think of next?
You guys are just so so so living in ignorance on all of this stuff Leo......

She didn't merely question an election, she conspired with others to illegally steal coffee county voting machines.

Nice. Maybe we can clean up the orange seditionists, orange insurrectionists, orange jihadis and other orange clowns.

At least SOME of them. We can't have a repeat of this fucking disaster.
What has Biden done for you? Do you have one of his part-time jobs?

no.no. the prosecution team is composed of total morons. some of them are not white and some may even be female. i think i read that on the epochtimes. this should be illegal.

so the moronic team was totally fooled by the krakster, and now she has her deal and does not have to honor it.

hahahahaha. stupid obama.

Evidently not..

All their charges are standing up to Trumps endless challenges
It is Team Trump proving to be inept

no.no. the prosecution team is composed of total morons. some of them are not white and some may even be female. i think i read that on the epochtimes. this should be illegal.

so the moronic team was totally fooled by the krakster, and now she has her deal and does not have to honor it.

hahahahaha. stupid obama.

ya - thanx obama.

360_F_82401975_nK3FpSqJLtRFj3Y1a5CiKBbQ6zguHcrv.jpg
I was considering a ‘rats leave the sinking ship’ meme, but that will do.

We've seen this before in History.

Using the State to take down political opponents.

Lets Hope that Folsum Stadium doesnt have another flood in the next election.

You all remember. The pollsters of the DNC sent the GOP polsters home and dared the flood waters all night long to save the ballots. Tirelessly all night long using sand bags to stop the flood. Throwing themselves into the water.

Its Heroism beyond even Sgt York... it will give you goose pimples.... They should be given Medals of Honor..

Drip drip..

You all remember. The pollsters of the DNC sent the GOP polsters home and dared the flood waters all night long to save the ballots. Tirelessly all night long using sand bags to stop the flood. Throwing themselves into the water.

Its Heroism beyond even Sgt York... it will give you goose pimples.... They should be given Medals of Honor..

Drip drip..
If Trump’s your hero, that’s misplaced loyalty.

Drip drip..
Fake news!!! ;)

Try fact checking.

If Trump’s your hero, that’s misplaced loyalty.
Hes not my hero but you fuckets are using tactics used before in Hidtory. Using govt agencies to atack political opponents.

Let me make myself perfectly cleat. I dont want any confusion.

I wouldnt piss on your party if it was on fire.

Do you now undetstand my position?

Forum List

Back