Powell Pleads Guilty, Required to Testify in Future Cases

Hes not my hero but you fuckets are using tactics used before in Hidtory. Using govt agencies to atack political opponents.

Let me make myself perfectly cleat. I dont want any confusion.

I wouldnt piss on your party if it was on fire.

Do you now undetstand my position?
you made yourself perfectly cleat, epsilon semi moron. are you on Trump's legal team?

Twelve months probation as well as a $6,000.00 fine. And she must write a letter of apology. That she is required to testify for prosecutors should be making a few sphincters pucker...

No, not really.....

I wrote that there is only one illegal act alleged in the indictment, and it does not involve Donald Trump. That act was breaking into a voting machine or other voting equipment in Coffee County for the purpose of trying to prove voter fraud.

So I was curious to see what Powell actually pled guilty to. Sure enough, the only charge to which she pled guilty was illegally accessing the Coffee County voting equipment. Prosecutors have recommended a sentence of six years’ probation and $9,000 in fines and restitution.

You guys are just so so so living in ignorance on all of this stuff Leo......

She didn't merely question an election, she conspired with others to illegally steal coffee county voting machines.
No she didn't. There is however proof that a Democrat activist was giving out food and taking voters to polls. Coffee county officials said Coley-Pearson (Democrat activist) was helping people that did not qualify for assistance. In 2020, she was accused of touching voting machines and pushing buttons by election supervisor Misty Hampton who also said Coley-Pearson improperly touched a ballot.

You don't give all the facts when you post and apparently do no more research than the Democrat approved MSM fake news.

Orange Jesus's lawyer isn't allowed to practice law in the court he's defending Trump.

Yeah, it's all a Deep State plot.

Keep sending, rube wallets!

LOL

If you can't beat 'em legally, just ban 'em.

They are trying to draw out via other avenues what their high paid henchman Mueller did not find after two years
Their henchman? Mueller was a republican investigation silly?

Just another example of the power of fake news on the gullabe

And the Kraken....is released....on probation. :auiqs.jpg:

She still has to testify truthfully.

Good luck with that one.

Oh yeah. This deal is only for the state charges in Georgia. Not the federal charges she still faces with Jack Smith, and he has already stayed there are no deals.

The best she’ll get out of those charges is no jail time on a guilty plea to a felony. There goes her law license, voting rights, and gun rights.

Forum List

Back