🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

No. No, its not a good thing for Trump.

As the election results that he sought the injunction on certification tomorrow.......is for a Biden victory in the State.
Trump has to exhaust all his remedies, but ultimately a fraudulent decision for Biden in any particular state is no concern for Trump.

So all of these spectacular failures in court.....are 'part of the plan'?
Yes.

So you're arguing that these courts cases......are just for show?
Watch the videos, even though they require an attention span.
Rudy's strategy is to get to the SCOTUS.

Yes...I know...you're an attorney...and a billionaire.

The guy rambles. Can you give me the time code to the point you're trying to make?

As its pretty clear you won't be making it.
He does not ramble, he details and your attention span sucks.
His videos are 8 minutes of logic which your Liberal spinal cord cannot tolerate.

As the election results that he sought the injunction on certification tomorrow.......is for a Biden victory in the State.
Trump has to exhaust all his remedies, but ultimately a fraudulent decision for Biden in any particular state is no concern for Trump.

Yes.

The guy rambles. Can you give me the time code to the point you're trying to make?

His videos are 8 minutes of logic which your Liberal spinal cord cannot tolerate.

He goes on vague rambling rants about Parler and libertarians. Its a rambling, incoherent mess.

Please make your argument....explaining why Trump is intentionally losing court cases.
Ask you primary for ADD medication.

Yes.

Yes.

He goes on vague rambling rants about Parler and libertarians. Its a rambling, incoherent mess.

Please make your argument....explaining why Trump is intentionally losing court cases.
It's not incoherent, it's your shitty attention span.

Its a rambling, incoherent mess.

When you can manage to make a cohesive argument as to why Trump is intentionally losing court cases, find me.

I'll be around.

Yes.

Yes.

When you can manage to make a cohesive argument as to why Trump is intentionally losing court cases, find me.

I'll be around.
When you make an original coherent argument, I will.
You're proving you watch Rachel Maddow for 1.6 seconds and fill in the rest.

My hate of the left is far higher than Isis times the Nazis

Your hate of the US is obvious. Otherwise, why would you have made this statement: "It exposes how corrupt and what a banana republic the USA is?"

The hatred for the USA among conservatives is epidemic.
Yes , I utterly hate what the nation has become with the big tech censorships , fake Soviet news, corruption not seen since the Roman Empire!!

We must break it up
Dude this shit has always existed in the country. Perhaps you'd like the US to be anti-semetic like it once was.

Yes.

Yes.

I'll be around.

My argument is the same as the judge's ruling in one of the many cases that Trump lost:

That Trump's cases are dismissed because they are unsupported by evidence is coherent and straight forward.

And involves neither rambling blather about Parler nor Libertarians to slog through.

Like I said....if you ever manage a coherent argument, find me. I won't hold my breath.

Yes.

Yes.

I'll be around.

My argument is the judges findings in one of the many cases that Trump lost:

That Trump's cases are dismissed because they are unsupported by evidence is coherent and straight forward.

And involves neither rambling blather about Parler or Libertarians to slog through.

Like I said....if you ever manage a coherent argument, find me. I won't hold my breath.
The final lawsuit will be based upon whether or not certain categories of ballots are legally allowed.
He puts out about 4 videos a day and you have to watch all of them.
They are quite succinct.
His issue in this video is that millions of people tired of a single narrative based on Wall Street lies have other places to go and that Cable News is about to become extinct.

Yes.

Yes.

I'll be around.

My argument is the judges findings in one of the many cases that Trump lost:

And involves neither rambling blather about Parler or Libertarians to slog through.

The final lawsuit will be based upon whether or not certain categories of ballots are legally allowed.
He puts out about 4 videos a day and you have to watch all of them.
They are quite succinct.
His issue in this video is that millions of people tired of a single narrative based on Wall Street lies have other places to go and that Cable News is about to become extinct.

If they were succinct, you could simply make your argument.

Instead, you're giving me excuses why you have nothing coherent to offer.

Find me if you ever do.

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
They have not been helping him because there is nothing to it. He lost.

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
They haven't helped him for 4 years. Win or lose, he has been on his own...except for those who voted him in.

So now the GOP is part of the conspiracy against Trump.

My, my. This conspiracy is just voracious.

Thanks for admitting you didn't following the election in 2016.

They haven't helped him for 4 years. Win or lose, he has been on his own...except for those who voted him in.

If only more of them had voted for him.

Alas, it was Biden who earned the 80,000,000 votes instead.

And Trump still got more legal votes than Obama.

Or.....the election fraud conspiracy is the same voracious little monster as the Flat Earth conspiracy, the Birther conspiracy or the Truther conspiracy, following the same rules of batshit:

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

The GOP is now consuming ITSELF with its own conspiracy nonsense.

And we all saw it coming.

Or.....the election fraud conspiracy is the same voracious little monster as the Flat Earth conspiracy, the Birther conspiracy or the Truther conspiracy, following the same rules of batshit:

Anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

The GOP is now consuming ITSELF with its own conspiracy nonsense.

And we all saw it coming.

As far as I as concerned, both parties can consume themselves.

The algorithms were weighted so that Biden votes counted far more than T !!
If she can prove this Is the question
If so , then expect a new election!!!
If not , then enjoy the last dying days of America under the Biden and the SF crime family

Powell has failed utterly to back up her claims. Just today, the Pennsylvania injunction attempt by the Trump campaign was dismissed for lack of evidence.
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

The increasingly elaborate conspiracy she 'promises'....and the evidence actually being presented in court have nothing to do with each other.
And they will not speak of these ridiculous claims of fraud in court because you can go to jail for lying in court.

Of course he did. There are 27,000,000 more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008.

The question is....with 27 million more Americans why could Trump manage only 4 million more?

Smiling.....maybe you have a youtube video that can tell you what to think on the matter.

The algorithms were weighted so that Biden votes counted far more than T !!
If she can prove this Is the question
If so , then expect a new election!!!
If not , then enjoy the last dying days of America under the Biden and the SF crime family

Powell has failed utterly to back up her claims. Just today, the Pennsylvania injunction attempt by the Trump campaign was dismissed for lack of evidence.
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

The increasingly elaborate conspiracy she 'promises'....and the evidence actually being presented in court have nothing to do with each other.
And they will not speak of these ridiculous claims of fraud in court because you can go to jail for lying in court.

Being disbarred is probably the worst that would happen.

Of course he did. There are 27,000,000 more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008.

The question is....with 27 million more Americans why could Trump manage only 4 million more?

Smiling.....maybe you have a youtube video that can tell you what to think on the matter.
And you think they're all citizens with the right to vote.
I see where you're coming from.

Forum List

Back