🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
They have not been helping him because there is nothing to it. He lost.
They haven't helped him for 4 years. Win or lose, he has been on his own...except for those who voted him in.

If only more of them had voted for him.

Alas, it was Biden who earned the 80,000,000 votes instead.
And Trump still got more legal votes than Obama.

Of course he did. There are 27,000,000 more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008.

The question is....with 27 million more Americans why could Trump manage only 4 million more?

Smiling.....maybe you have a youtube video that can tell you what to think on the matter.
And you think they're all citizens with the right to vote.
I see where you're coming from.

I think there are far more Americans and far more registered voters in 2020 than there were in 2008.

Did your youtube video guy never mention this to you?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

The algorithms were weighted so that Biden votes counted far more than T !!
If she can prove this Is the question
If so , then expect a new election!!!
If not , then enjoy the last dying days of America under the Biden and the SF crime family

Powell has failed utterly to back up her claims. Just today, the Pennsylvania injunction attempt by the Trump campaign was dismissed for lack of evidence.
"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

The increasingly elaborate conspiracy she 'promises'....and the evidence actually being presented in court have nothing to do with each other.
And they will not speak of these ridiculous claims of fraud in court because you can go to jail for lying in court.

Being disbarred is probably the worst that would happen.
Ok, disbarred.

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
They haven't helped him for 4 years. Win or lose, he has been on his own...except for those who voted him in.

Of course he did. There are 27,000,000 more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008.

The question is....with 27 million more Americans why could Trump manage only 4 million more?

Smiling.....maybe you have a youtube video that can tell you what to think on the matter.

I think there are far more Americans and far more registered voters in 2020 than there were in 2008.

I think there are far more dead and duplicate people voting because I have worked for the Republican Party and know how corrupt the voting rolls are.
It took me 5 years to get my daughter off the NYS rolls.
In my community, I would say that about 15% of the voter roll is dead wrong.
I even created a Word document about 3 years ago to show the District Court and they didn't give a shit.

I think there are far more dead and duplicate people voting because I have worked for the Republican Party and know how corrupt the voting rolls are.

Or.....with 27,000,000 more Americans, there are going to be more registered voters. That's a massive population bump.

Biblical as in the great flood washing Trump and his cult away.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Biblical as in the great flood washing Trump and his cult away.
Just so I understand....making peace with warring nations between us, them, other countries that have gone on for years, lowering drug prices, raising employment, bringing back jobs from over seas, honoring our LE and military...that, to you...is a cult?

Or.....with 27,000,000 more Americans, there are going to be more registered voters. That's a massive population bump.
In which State do you vote?

I've voted in Texas, California, once in Georgia (local elections only) and by absentee from Japan.

Why do you ask?

I've voted in Texas, California, once in Georgia (local elections only) and by absentee from Japan.

Why do you ask?
Just wanted to ensure that I wasn't having a discussion with someone from a US Taxer Payer Tit Sucking nation.

Also today....from the judge that dismissed the Trump campaign's attempted injunction of the certification of the Pennsylvania election....

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

The grand promises made by Powell on what evidence they have.......and the pathetic presentations void of that evidence in court, have nothing to do with other.
You can't even read your own post wording where the word "Rampant" is used then you conveniently lose sight of the word when saying no evidence of fraud (instead of saying no rampant evidence). THERE IS EVIDENCE, WHAT DO YOU THINK AFFIDAVITS TESTIMONY OF WITNESSES AND LITERAL VIDEO EVIDENCE IS.

Tossed out of court for being essentially worthless.

For example, Jesse Jacobs....the person cited in the disasterous pudding drip news conference. Her affidavit had already submitted and rejected by the courts for being too general and lacking specifics enough to be admissible...a week before Gulliani cited her.

“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,” he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.”

But good luck with that 'checkmate move'.

The subjective court opinion in corrupt PA is there isn't rampant proof not that there is no proof, which is liken to saying there is no flip flop or lying in politics, it's so absurd to say that you'd be the fraud or delusional in saying it. Obama the great liar said it, the Fake news said it that way too for sake of narrative political tactical spin that insults the intelligence of the viewers, which is what you are doing.
Why would you need such tactical spin if everything is legit and you are so sure will go your way? You are not scared of something are you?
Like a checkmate move you never saw coming?
;-)

Or.....the affidavits don't back the accusations. If you're claiming, for example, that Dominion Software hacked the election.......but your affidavits are that one of the pollworkers was wearing a black lives T shirt (an actual example), the affidavit doesn't match the claim.

You don't seem to get the level of incompetence involved in Trump's legal efforts.
You lost your argument and validated mine, you used an ad hominem reply that used only 1 instance out of the many.
Your premise also opens up another can of worms and inadvertantly admits the Rusia hoax & impeachment scam Which had zero evidence was an abuse of power which validates the argument that not only were they illegitimate elected congress majority, but also should have been removed by the O.C.E. for their abuses and even arrested on charges of treason.
In other words, your flawed excuses makes things worse=failed argument.

Also today....from the judge that dismissed the Trump campaign's attempted injunction of the certification of the Pennsylvania election....

The grand promises made by Powell on what evidence they have.......and the pathetic presentations void of that evidence in court, have nothing to do with other.
You can't even read your own post wording where the word "Rampant" is used then you conveniently lose sight of the word when saying no evidence of fraud (instead of saying no rampant evidence). THERE IS EVIDENCE, WHAT DO YOU THINK AFFIDAVITS TESTIMONY OF WITNESSES AND LITERAL VIDEO EVIDENCE IS.

For example, Jesse Jacobs....the person cited in the disasterous pudding drip news conference. Her affidavit had already submitted and rejected by the courts for being too general and lacking specifics enough to be admissible...a week before Gulliani cited her.

“Ms. Jacob’s information is generalized. It asserts behavior with no date, location or frequency or names of employees,” he wrote. “In addition, [she] offers no indication of whether she took steps to address the alleged misconduct or to [alert] any supervisor about the alleged voter fraud. Ms. Jacob only came forward after the unofficial results of the voting indicated former Vice President Biden was the winner in the state of Michigan.”

The subjective court opinion in corrupt PA is there isn't rampant proof not that there is no proof, which is liken to saying there is no flip flop or lying in politics, it's so absurd to say that you'd be the fraud or delusional in saying it. Obama the great liar said it, the Fake news said it that way too for sake of narrative political tactical spin that insults the intelligence of the viewers, which is what you are doing.
Why would you need such tactical spin if everything is legit and you are so sure will go your way? You are not scared of something are you?
;-)

Or.....the affidavits don't back the accusations. If you're claiming, for example, that Dominion Software hacked the election.......but your affidavits are that one of the pollworkers was wearing a black lives T shirt (an actual example), the affidavit doesn't match the claim.

You don't seem to get the level of incompetence involved in Trump's legal efforts.
You lost your argument and validated mine, you used an ad hominem reply that used only 1 instance out of the many.

I don't think 'ad hominem' means what you think it means. My evisceration of your argument was based on evidence. Or more specifically, the lack of it to support Trump's claims.

Jesse Jacobs' affidavit was already long rejected as being uselessly general with no specific evidence of any wrong doing a week before Gulliani cited her in his disasterous news conference.

And Judge Matthew Brann tossed Trump's lawsuit in Pennsylvania because it lacked evidence.

Failure after failure demonstrates neither skill nor success. Trump's legal team is quite awful at this.

Why do you ask?

This is the legal strategy video.

Why do you ask?

The rambling, incoherent one about Parler and Libertarians?

Why do you ask?

Nope...this one gets right to the point.

Why do you ask?

Nope...this one gets right to the point.

You said that last time, and it was a slogging trudge through incoherent rambling.

;-)

I don't think 'ad hominem' means what you think it means. My evisceration of your argument was based on evidence. Or more specifically, the lack of it to support Trump's claims.

Jesse Jacobs' affidavit was already long rejected as being uselessly general with no specific evidence of any wrong doing a week before Gulliani cited her in his disasterous news conference.

And Judge Matthew Brann tossed Trump's lawsuit in Pennsylvania because it lacked evidence.

Failure after failure demonstrates neither skill nor success. Trump's legal team is quite awful at this.
When you smokescreen to avoid answering especially when taking selective portions leaving out the whole issue= is an ad hominem response as was your insult.
Fact: CNN stated there was no evidence of fraud instead of saying not enough to change the lead or significant enough to matter.
They had a week or so prior done a story on the fraud with a politicians arrest rigging his own election. CNN lied plain and simple, like you lied plain and simple, by way of word play used for propaganda. When you use such tactics to pander to a race of people to "pull the wool over their eyes" you are comitting a racist act, by claiming you think they are dumb enough to buy your malarkey. You are insulting them by using them, pandering through insulting means.
If you really believed your own subjective opinions then you would not do it in such a coniving & racist manner.

;-)

When you smokescreen to avoid answering especially when taking selective portions leaving out the whole issue= is an ad hominem response as was your insult.

I still don't think ad hominem means what you think it means. I'm not arguing that Trump is wrong because his counsel is terrible. I'm arguing that his counsel is incompetent because of the poor job they've done in court and their record of failure.

With examples. Gulliani citing the affidavit from a woman when that affidavit was *already* rejected for providing no specific evidence of wrong doing is incompetent.

Trump's lawyers submitting no evidence to support their allegations in the Pennsylvania injunction was incompetent. As their injunction failed miserably, the lawsuit being dismissed with prejudice. And this by a Republican judge.

Its the lack of evidence that renders Trump's legal effort a failure. And incompetence in his counsel to argue claims that they can't back up with evidence.

Fact: CNN stated there was no evidence of fraud instead of saying not enough to change the lead or significant enough to matter.
They had a week or so prior done a story on the fraud with a politicians arrest rigging his own election. CNN lied plain and simple, like you lied plain and simple, by way of word play used for propaganda. When you use such tactics to pander to a race of people to "pull the wool over their head" you are comitting a racist act, by claiming you think they are dumb enough to buy your malarkey. You are insulting them by using them, pandering through insulting means.
If you really believed your own subjective opinions then you would not do it in such a coniving & racist manner.

This was a legal finding by a Federal Judge. You can ignore it as 'subjective opinion'. But it doesn't change the fact that Trump's law suit was dismissed with prejudice.

Meaning he can't refile it with amendments. And the certification that he sought to prevent with the failed injunction attempt....is less than 24 hours away.

Forum List

Back