🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

Then why didn't they submit the evidence at the pretrial processes for the case that was just dismissed for lack of evidence?

This was their attempt at injunction at the certification of Pennsylvania's vote.

Tomorrow.
The other side promotes and compels the evidence before the case is ready, and the Democrat judges are already prejudiced for dismissal.

Then why didn't they submit the evidence at the pretrial processes for the case that was just dismissed for lack of evidence?

This was their attempt at injunction at the certification of Pennsylvania's vote.

Tomorrow.
The other side promotes and compels the evidence before the case is ready, and the Democrat judges are already prejudiced for dismissal.

Its not the other side that's compelling the evidence. Its the burden of proof being on the Plaintiff seeking injunction.....and the certification being TOMORROW.

That's the deadline that prompted a Saturday ruling. Not the 'other side compelling' anything.

You get that a request for injunction of certification on TUESDAY won't matter if Pennsylvania has already certified on MONDAY, yes? You can't injunct sometthing that's already happened.

You get that a request for injunction of certification on TUESDAY won't matter if Pennsylvania has already certified on MONDAY, yes? You can't injunct sometthing that's already happened.
Well it's a good thing I'm not the judge, because you can't take a shit when you've already shit your pants.

Well it's a good thing I'm not the judge, because you can't take a shit when you've already shit your pants.

No. No, its not a good thing for Trump.

As the election results that he sought the injunction on certification tomorrow.......is for a Biden victory in the State.

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
I can hardly wait.

As the election results that he sought the injunction on certification tomorrow.......is for a Biden victory in the State.
Trump has to exhaust all his remedies, but ultimately a fraudulent decision for Biden in any particular state is no concern for Trump.

Trump has to exhaust all his remedies, but ultimately a fraudulent decision for Biden in any particular state is no concern for Trump.

So all of these spectacular failures in court.....are 'part of the plan'?

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.

Also today....from the judge that dismissed the Trump campaign's attempted injunction of the certification of the Pennsylvania election....

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

The grand promises made by Powell on what evidence they have.......and the pathetic presentations void of that evidence in court, have nothing to do with other.
The evidence comes out at pre-trial proceedings to prevent the opposition from having the time to conjure up a nonsense defense.

This was their attempt at injunction of the certification of Pennsylvania's vote.

Tomorrow.

There's a reason why this ruling was given on a Saturday: there's just no time left for Team Trump on stopping Pennsylvania from certifying their election.

I know you will scoff, but this guy's daily videos detail Rudy's strategy.

Then why not present evidence to get the injunction you're asking for?

You're literally arguing that these cases are just for show.
The mainstream media's decision to "call" the election for Biden in spite of the electoral process is the "show" put on for the peeps.

Yes.

So you're arguing that these courts cases......are just for show?

Yes.

Watch the videos, even though they require an attention span.
Rudy's strategy is to get to the SCOTUS.

Yes...I know...you're an attorney...and a billionaire.

Then why not present evidence to get the injunction you're asking for?

You're literally arguing that these cases are just for show.
The mainstream media's decision to "call" the election for Biden in spite of the electoral process is the "show" put on for the peeps.

Or....that's what the vote tallies indicated.

And still do.

And you're arguing that these cases were designed to fail. That they are just for show. In that we agree.

Yes.

The guy rambles. Can you give me the time code to the point you're trying to make?

As its pretty clear you won't be making it.

Yes.

The guy rambles. Can you give me the time code to the point you're trying to make?

He does not ramble, he details and your attention span sucks.
His videos are 8 minutes of logic which your Liberal spinal cord cannot tolerate.

Yes.

His videos are 8 minutes of logic which your Liberal spinal cord cannot tolerate.

Yes.

He goes on vague rambling rants about Parler and libertarians. Its a rambling, incoherent mess.

Please make your argument....explaining why Trump is intentionally losing court cases.

Yes.

Yes.

He goes on vague rambling rants about Parler and libertarians. Its a rambling, incoherent mess.

Please make your argument....explaining why Trump is intentionally losing court cases.
It's not incoherent, it's your shitty attention span.

Forum List

Back