🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

And what evidence are you referring to? I have mine: the election results.
Show us yours. Not promises of evidence. Not stories about evidence.
But the actual evidence.

Just so you know, you make yourself look like a moron and a jackass when you continue to ask for that which is already available in abundance.

Your willful ignorance and stupidity is proof that you ae a pathological liar.

Now shut your cock gobbler

Remember when Republicans hated frivolous lawsuits and considered trial lawyers the enemy?
Powell has taken up crusade against overreaching prosecutors and has teamed up with Giuliani who was known for being an overreaching prosecutor.

And what evidence are you referring to? I have mine: the election results.
Show us yours. Not promises of evidence. Not stories about evidence.
But the actual evidence.

Just so you know, you make yourself look like a moron and a jackass when you continue to ask for that which is already available in abundance.

Your willful ignorance and stupidity is proof that you ae a pathological liar.

Now shut your cock gobbler

So your 'evidence' is a youtube video? That's Sidney's smoking gun? No wonder she lost again just yesterday in court.

Yeah, you're gonna need a LOT better than that overturn a lawful election.

So your 'evidence' is a youtube video?

Did I say it was? No, I did not. Can you read English you half-witted imbecile?

I said: Just so you know, you make yourself look like a moron and a jackass when you continue to ask for that which is already available in abundance.

Key words, Available in abundance.

You choose to ignore all evidence so stop asking for it asshole

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
Of course the GOP is in on it.

Georgia Gov was bought off
If true , I am not surprised
We need the evidence

Or....Biden won and you poor souls are clutching at any conspiracy straw you can find rather than face the obvious truth.
No way that Biden outdid Obama in all these counties even among negroes
Obama attracted thousands when he campaigned, Biden attracted about 9 people and he got more votes. Lol, you cannot make this up.

So your 'evidence' is a youtube video?

Did I say it was? No, I did not. Can you read English you half-witted imbecile?

I said: Just so you know, you make yourself look like a moron and a jackass when you continue to ask for that which is already available in abundance.

Key words, Available in abundance.

You choose to ignore all evidence so stop asking for it asshole

And then you presented a youtube video as you only evidence. I'm more than open to evidence. In fact, I use the best evidence we have of the election results.

The actual election results.

You ignore the election in favor of youtube video.

Good luck with that.

We need the evidence

Or....Biden won and you poor souls are clutching at any conspiracy straw you can find rather than face the obvious truth.
Obama attracted thousands when he campaigned, Biden attracted about 9 people and he got more votes. Lol, you cannot make this up.

Biden wasn't holding large scale rallies in the middle of a pandemic.

And as Biden's 80 million votes demonstrate elegantly......you don't need large crowds at rallies to win election. You need large crowds VOTING to win elections.

Which Biden did better than Trump with laughable ease.

Thats because he couldn't. Nobody wanted to see the senile pedophile.

Whats that got to do with the topic?

Your avatar is perfect: A dopey fat clueless animal wallowing in ignorance. It suits you

Thats because he couldn't. Nobody wanted to see the senile pedophile.

Whats that got to do with the topic?

Your avatar is perfect: A dopey fat clueless animal wallowing in ignorance. It suits you

That's because he wouldn't. It was foolish, dangerous and deadly to do so.

Ask Herman Cain how well that works out. Spoiler alert: You can't. He died of Covid after attending a Trump rally.

Hell, ask Trump....who own incompetence and insistence on maskless events put himself in the ICU.

Thankfully, we have a far more intelligent man in Biden who will treat the pandemic with the seriousness and rational thinking that it deserves when he's sworn in.

An Obama appointed judge?

I’m sure has as much integrity as you.

Or.....Sidney never present the court with the evidence she told you about.

You have to ask yourself why there is such an ENORMOUS disconnect between what Trump and his lawyers are telling you in PUBLIC....and what they are telling judges in court.

You're being played.

In reality, you’re being played by the MSM.

Take it out on them next week.

Leave Walmart alone.

Or....I've read the actual election results. And the actual court rulings. Here's one from just today when yet another Trump lawsuit was tossed out of court:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Something tells me that neither Hannity nor OAN told you about that, did they?

Wow the same quote by the same Obama appointed judge?

And the same desperate, willful ignorance of yet another failure by Trump in the courts....all while ignoring the actual election results?

Shocker.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

A judge appointed by Obama protecting Biden and the cheating dems.

Talk about a shocker!
Toomey knows the Judge as an honest, honorable man. He said,” Welcome President Biden!”

The same Pat Toomey that’s retiring and can finally show his true colors?
Liz Cheney told Trump to concede if he found no fraud. The Judge in Pa. sent Rudy packing. You think she is retiring? There are now 10 Republican Senators saying the same thing. You think they are retiring? Look for Romney to challenge McConnell if he stays in charge. Kelly is now in quarentine, so are several Republican Senators.

They talk about Herd Immunity. Is this culling the herd?

bTW, Sweden decided to drop the Herd Immunity. It is not working. Too much culling.

The algorithms were weighted so that Biden votes counted far more than T !!
If she can prove this Is the question
If so , then expect a new election!!!
If not , then enjoy the last dying days of America under the Biden and the SF crime family

Rudy just had his last case dumped by the Judge. The Judge very politely called him a dumbass to come into Court with no evidence.

We need the evidence

And as Biden's 80 million votes demonstrate elegantly......you don't need large crowds at rallies to win election. You need large crowds VOTING to win elections.

Biden will make Obama happy by being the worst president in history and the first president to be removed because he is unfit. You elected Harris, congratulations.

We need the evidence

Biden will make Obama happy by being the worst president in history and the first president to be removed because he is unfit. You elected Harris, congratulations.

Or.....your rambling fantasies won't have a thing to do with Biden, Obama....or anyone else.

ok
We need the evidence

Or.....your rambling fantasies won't have a thing to do with Biden, Obama....or anyone else.
Biden cannot complete a coherent sentence. Pelosi has been working on enforcing the 25th amendment to get rid of a president, and it wasn't for getting rid of Trump. You elected Harris and the crazy policies that go with it. Enjoy your decision.

We need the evidence

Obama was our worst president, fact. Biden was used as a mule to get Harris to be president, because she is farther left then Bernie, fact. Hopefully Trump will prove voter fraud and stop the destruction of the United States.

We need the evidence

Obama was our worst president, fact. Biden was used as a mule to get Harris to be president, because she is farther left then Bernie, fact. Hopefully Trump will prove voter fraud and stop the destruction of the United States.

I don't think fact means what you think it means. As you keep mistaking it with your imagination.

Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week
They will be served as no party has ever been served in all of recorded history since Moses served Pharaoh the crown of Egypt regarding the plight of the children of Israel.

Pharaoh's crown defended against the claims of water changed into blood and the frogs who fled the bloody water.

Pharaoh's attorneys Jannes and Jambres could not answer for the lice, and failed to appear in court for the biting flies or the boils on their skin.

Pharaoh awarded restitution of cattle for cattle, living for dead, to Moses, until the court was satisfied that not one of the cattle of the children of Israel had died in the murrain or supernatural mortality known to affect cattle.

Then Mount Sinai erupted, and Pharaoh's civil court ceded its jurisdiction to martial law, and the Egyptian soldiers pursued the children of Israel across the Red Sea.

They were naked, nothing but shoes on their feet and the gold jewelry they could get away with. The hot lava on which they walked receded, and the waters of the Red Sea came together again, drowning the Egyptian army.

The hot jewelry disappeared, there was a golden calf, and pretty soon they were herding cattle again, with a pillar of fire by night and a pillar of cloud by day as Mt. Sinai continued to smoke.

Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

"We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

"Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

Looking forward to seeing what she does. I'm betting the GOP is deep into this cheating as well. They never wanted Trump to begin with. He's been battling this by himself with no help from them.
Powell is like my ex. Kept saying she was "coming" but never did!

Forum List

Back