🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Powell says 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming

An Obama appointed judge?

I’m sure has as much integrity as you.

Or.....Sidney never present the court with the evidence she told you about.

You have to ask yourself why there is such an ENORMOUS disconnect between what Trump and his lawyers are telling you in PUBLIC....and what they are telling judges in court.

You're being played.

In reality, you’re being played by the MSM.

Take it out on them next week.

Leave Walmart alone.

Or....I've read the actual election results. And the actual court rulings. Here's one from just today when yet another Trump lawsuit was tossed out of court:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Something tells me that neither Hannity nor OAN told you about that, did they?

Wow the same quote by the same Obama appointed judge?

And the same desperate, willful ignorance of yet another failure by Trump in the courts....all while ignoring the actual election results?

Shocker.

Keep those eyes screwed shut. It won't matter.

A judge appointed by Obama protecting Biden and the cheating dems.

Talk about a shocker!

You have to ask yourself why there is such an ENORMOUS disconnect between what Trump and his lawyers are telling you in PUBLIC....and what they are telling judges in court.

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Or....I've read the actual election results. And the actual court rulings. Here's one from just today when yet another Trump lawsuit was tossed out of court:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens. That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

And the same desperate, willful ignorance of yet another failure by Trump in the courts....all while ignoring the actual election results?

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!
Toomey knows the Judge as an honest, honorable man. He said,” Welcome President Biden!”

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!
Toomey knows the Judge as an honest, honorable man. He said,” Welcome President Biden!”

The same Pat Toomey that’s retiring and can finally show his true colors?

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it, eh?

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

I don’t believe in coincidences.

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

What about election results?

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

Of course I don’t believe an obviously fraudulent election.

What kind of moron would?

You're being played.

Leave Walmart alone.

Shocker.

Talk about a shocker!

Of course I don’t believe an obviously fraudulent election.

If its so 'obviously fraudulent', where's the evidence of it?

And...why haven't Trump's lawyers been able to present it to the courts?

. . . . desperate, willful ignorance . . . .

That's you, 100%

The thread topic is right on the money:

The algorithms were weighted so that Biden votes counted far more than T !!
If she can prove this Is the question
If so , then expect a new election!!!
If not , then enjoy the last dying days of America under the Biden and the SF crime family

. . . . desperate, willful ignorance . . . .

That's you, 100%

The thread topic is right on the money:

If not , then enjoy the last dying days of America under the Biden and the SF crime family

What evidence am I ignoring?

I can easily answer that question for you: the election results.

But you have no evidence to back your story. You have the promises of evidence that you can't verify even exists, that no one is allowed to look at.

I'll stick with the actual evidence, thank you....over your 'promises'.

And what evidence are you referring to? I have mine: the election results.

Show us yours. Not promises of evidence. Not stories about evidence.

But the actual evidence.

Forum List

Back