Power of CPAC Dimished

All come from strong Republican families and had been lifelong Republicans
And just like the slacker douchebag trustifarians they are, they've pissed away the legacies of those families.
Meanwhile, you support Trump who was a Democrat until the late 1990s and only became Republican when he saw how gullible they are.
Trump is still basically a 1960s democrat....That's how far to the Marxist kook left your party has leapt.

Yes of course, but the fear is that Trump can't win the presidency. I tend to think he can't, even though he would be very much preferred to Biden and his dangerous war against Russia.

Which ironically, could become Trump's most effective drawing card.

Americans favouring Trump out of fear for nuclear war. Assuming that nuclear war hasn't started before an election?
The global reset crowd are the ones who fear Trump. That is why they did everything possible to put Biden in. He is a stooge and Obama is behind the curtain.

I'd say we'll have to see how far Biden further alienates the voters with his policies..Any candidate pushing the woke agenda probably won't get elected.

Nothing to say?....

what's there to say?

that's what happens when people are confronted with truth....

GOP stars flee CPAC​

A number of big names are skipping the annual conservative gathering, whose chair faces a sexual misconduct lawsuit.

Many of the Republican Party's marquee players — including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former Vice President Mike Pence and the top GOP leaders in Congress — will skip this week's Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, dealing a significant blow to the annual gathering's stature.

The abandonment of CPAC, which runs from Wednesday through Saturday, comes as its chairman, Matt Schlapp, defends himself against a lawsuit alleging that he fondled a male aide to then-Senate candidate Herschel Walker in Georgia in October, without the aide's consent.

In a filing in a Virginia court this month, Schlapp's lawyers wrote that he denies having committed sexual battery.
GOP stars flee CPAC

:itsok:

:lol::lol::lol:

what's there to say?

GOP stars flee CPAC​

A number of big names are skipping the annual conservative gathering, whose chair faces a sexual misconduct lawsuit.

Many of the Republican Party's marquee players — including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former Vice President Mike Pence and the top GOP leaders in Congress — will skip this week's Conservative Political Action Conference in Maryland, dealing a significant blow to the annual gathering's stature.

The abandonment of CPAC, which runs from Wednesday through Saturday, comes as its chairman, Matt Schlapp, defends himself against a lawsuit alleging that he fondled a male aide to then-Senate candidate Herschel Walker in Georgia in October, without the aide's consent.

In a filing in a Virginia court this month, Schlapp's lawyers wrote that he denies having committed sexual battery.

:itsok:

:lol::lol::lol:
RINO's are not GOP stars....

"The Twitter Files?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The ones the MSM ignored. You know.

Last edited:
The ones the MSM ignored. You know.

BWAHAHAHA

Seems Elon left out the parts about Trump actually using the power of the government to force Twitter to silence critics.

My goodness. You can just smell the hypocrisy in the air.

As long as Sarah Palin and Marjorie Trailer Queen can attend, CPAC will be a success with Conservatives

Still terrified of strong conservative women, you whistle past the graveyard.

The cutesy-lame names you make up for people show us how scared you are of them. Why otherwise would you bother putting so much of your award winning writing skill into something so pusillanimus as making up names you think would hurt their feelings if they ever heard you talk in such a way?

But do keep it up. It's funny.

PS -- You can borrow my copy of "The Art Of War" if you ever get serious and grown up about waging war.

BWAHAHAHA

Seems Elon left out the parts about Trump actually using the power of the government to force Twitter to silence critics.

My goodness. You can just smell the hypocrisy in the air.
Why don't you tell us all about it?

Still terrified of strong conservative women, you whistle past the graveyard.

The cutesy-lame names you make up for people show us how scared you are of them. Why otherwise would you bother putting so much of your award winning writing skill into something so pusillanimus as making up names you think would hurt their feelings if they ever heard you talk in such a way?

But do keep it up. It's funny.

PS -- You can borrow my copy of "The Art Of War" if you ever get serious and grown up about waging war.

Dim witted Conservative women

Why don't you tell us all about it?
I'm sure you were cheering this

Care for more?

Forum List

Back