Powerful 8.1 quake in Mexico

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Powerful earthquake hits Mexico's coast, tsunami waves reported

At least 15 people died in a historically massive earthquake that struck the southern coast of Mexico early Friday, toppling hotels and houses and prompting tsunami waves and power outages.

The United States Geological Survey said that a magnitude 8.1 quake hit about 73 miles off Tres Picos, Mexico, along Mexico's southern coast.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I think this is Gods wrath because Mexico voted for Clinton.

At least 15 people died in a historically massive earthquake that struck the southern coast of Mexico early Friday, toppling hotels and houses and prompting tsunami waves and power outages.

The United States Geological Survey said that a magnitude 8.1 quake hit about 73 miles off Tres Picos, Mexico, along Mexico's southern coast.

From the underground reports I have my ear to, it's part of the covert elite war that the shadow government and part of the Deep State is in negotiation with via the club of Rome.

It has to do with the US obligation and others DE-population agenda, and economic sacrifice to China and N. Korea, the whole give and take thing in negotiation. I can't say I understand it fully.

Do you know what ionospheric heaters are? There are several of them throughout the planet, and in actuality, all the elites of the globe are on the same side. Russia has some, Norway or Finland has some I think. The US has one called HAARP in Alaska.

These are used to control weather and cause things like earthquakes, Tsunami's, etc. in concert with nature at the right moments.

It's a negotiating tactic and a way to control the global population and the economy. I can't say I understand what they are doing or why.

Anyway, the Earthquake is related to the same forces that are creating the hurricanes, and apparently there is an uptick in shift out by Yellowstone, as well as all over the planet. These pukes are messing with tidal forces that they don't understand and could very well foul the entire planet up.

• Banned
That's right. You're absolutely right.

That's right. You're absolutely right.
It's not me that is making the claim though.

I'm just telling you what is being reported about the coincidence concerning the uptick in seismic activities at the same time as this highly active hurricane season.

Most of the mainstream global community is not aware of the resonance of the Earth, and how it is theorized that this technology could affect it in such a way.

I make no statement of fact about any expertise on the subject, just about what is being reported. Folks can make up their own minds.

If this is indeed the case, one could expect more damage, economic impacts, perhaps more negotiation and economic tension and domestic turmoil here, and then, resolution as a result in the N. Korean theater.

Who the hell knows?

It's all just loopy conjecture.

These globalists have a motto, out of chaos, comes order. . . . Unless their chaos gets away from them? :badgrin:

Then again, this doesn't preclude the possibility of a confluence of just bad timing and an unbelievable string of catastrophic events. That what did the dinos in, or say they say.

For instance, if indeed our solar system were to have a companion star (or dark star) as 95% of the solar system do, or had a twin dark mass with orbiting large gas giants that were not known, that causes gravitational perturbation that are the true cause of climate change, and if this is the true cause of the instability of the molten core and magnetic polar shifts every several million years, then the activities of mankind are completely irrelevant.

Nature will do what nature is going to do, just as punctuated evolution and mass extinctions, mass floods, super volcanoes, comet bombardments from the Oort cloud have always occurred regardless of the whatever the flora and fauna have been doing on the Earths surface.

Mexico Going to Hell?

An 8.1 earthquake. A hurricane lashing the southeast coast.. Teacher strikes. Inter-gang warfare killing civilians. US State Department issues warnings not to travel to Mexico. And now this:

rockets-600x407.jpg

Rocket hits helicopter in president’s fleet

Story @ Helicopter hit as protesters fire rockets at president's fleet

From the underground reports I have my ear to, it's part of the covert elite war that the shadow government and part of the Deep State is in negotiation with via the club of Rome.

It has to do with the US obligation and others DE-population agenda, and economic sacrifice to China and N. Korea, the whole give and take thing in negotiation. I can't say I understand it fully.

Do you know what ionospheric heaters are? There are several of them throughout the planet, and in actuality, all the elites of the globe are on the same side. Russia has some, Norway or Finland has some I think. The US has one called HAARP in Alaska.

These are used to control weather and cause things like earthquakes, Tsunami's, etc. in concert with nature at the right moments.

It's a negotiating tactic and a way to control the global population and the economy. I can't say I understand what they are doing or why.

Anyway, the Earthquake is related to the same forces that are creating the hurricanes, and apparently there is an uptick in shift out by Yellowstone, as well as all over the planet. These pukes are messing with tidal forces that they don't understand and could very well foul the entire planet up.

Oh Cool you know about DUTCH, he is dam good isn't it.

Up to 17 people from one town have been killed in the biggest Mexican earthquake for a century as the death toll from the disaster climbed to 26 today. The earthquake was felt across Mexico, toppling houses, shaking buildings in the country’s capital and leaving a million without power amid reports tremors were detected as a far away as Austin, Texas – more than 1,300 miles from the epicentre.

UPDATE: Death Toll Rising In Mexico From Largest Earthquake In a Century

• Banned
Up to 17 people from one town have been killed in the biggest Mexican earthquake for a century as the death toll from the disaster climbed to 26 today. The earthquake was felt across Mexico, toppling houses, shaking buildings in the country’s capital and leaving a million without power amid reports tremors were detected as a far away as Austin, Texas – more than 1,300 miles from the epicentre.

Maybe illegals here will return to help them?

Maybe illegals here will return to help them?

Wouldn't that be so sweet and kind of them....bahahah

Dutch? I've never messaged or commented on any of his vids. I've always heard him referred to as Dahboo. All I do is observe everything. I don't even try to influence much when I spread information, it is always best to let folks make up their own minds, that is how the collective consciousness should work, otherwise you become a pawn for the dark side, the side of mankind trying control the Universe, rather than the Universe trying to guide the destiny of events.

amazing-yin-and-yang-quotes-13-the-25-best-yin-yang-quotes-on-pinterest-yin-yang-yin-yang-meaning-and-yin-yang-art-593-x-524.jpg

Dutch? I've never messaged or commented on any of his vids. I've always heard him referred to as Dahboo. All I do is observe everything. I don't even try to influence much when I spread information, it is always best to let folks make up their own minds, that is how the collective consciousness should work, otherwise you become a pawn for the dark side, the side of mankind trying control the Universe, rather than the Universe trying to guide the destiny of events.

amazing-yin-and-yang-quotes-13-the-25-best-yin-yang-quotes-on-pinterest-yin-yang-yin-yang-meaning-and-yin-yang-art-593-x-524.jpg

Dutchnese keeps current earthquake information and has yet to be wrong on his information. Dutch was short for him.
He's not Daboo two different people.

Of course you do, sweet'ums.

How about some thoughts and prayers for the victims of this terrible disaster?

Forum List

Back